It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm first hand proof this is real.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: psychicwoman

Was it a cute angle that you spoke to, or were they a bit obtuse?

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

sleep on it

Wise words there.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
All the talking to God and demons is somewhat interesting...
But what I really want to know is...
what the angles have to say to you?
How does 90 degrees feel as opposed to 45 degrees for instance...
And do not forget to give us every bit of information you can on the 33rd degree!
edit on 18-4-2016 by 5StarOracle because: Chadwickus is funny!

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle

How does 90 degrees feel as opposed to 45 degrees for instance...

Well, there isn't really any question...
the 90 degree angles are always right.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

I know it's fake I've started ignoring it.

It isn't 'fake' but do continue to ignore it.

They will eventually give up and find a weaker victim to drive mad. You're given awareness to ignore them is key.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

i see allot of deleted posts here. and going on YEARS of seeing/hearing stuff like this i can probably guess it's because there not to nice.

That's okay.

typing errors aside, i think i understand what you are saying.

You have being hearing and talking to negative entity's, you said that g(G)od lied to you right? why would ANY god or God need to lie to you? demons repeating your thoughts? how do you know its a demon and just not those nasty nagging thoughts everyone has during there day or life? again why are you so important to illicit personal contact from a demon?

You think there is someone somewhere in the government that attacks peoples personality's and controls them? again why are you so important to illicit personal contact from some dark basement dwelling government agent?

every one has and is responsible for there own life and actions no matter what it might feel like now.

i agree you should be in control of your life, now on the off chance you are being harassed in someway or another. TAKE CONTROL. only you can do that, get a grip and take some control.

if you cant do it on your own start with your support systems i.e family and friends and if that doesn't work priest or Rabi, no joy there? see a doctor

i feel like i can feel the struggle in your words, so i wish you the best in who or how ever you get help.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: StratosFear

lol, i see what you did there

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: StratosFear

lol, i see what you did there

A good nights sleep is always a good thing.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
this doesnt sound like demons, it sounds like a psychotronic style attack. i believe the beasts out of the land and sea from the bible are this computer systems, hooked into a mind monitoring system. I believe its too complex to detail, but humans, or humanoid alien races could be instigating a war between ourselves using this technology, torchuring us, then "admitting" to be this or that or whatever we blame it on that is logical for us. my rule is "blame no one or nothing" dont give these lying scum the honor of winning you over with a F-ing computer.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: sanitizedinfo
this doesnt sound like demons, it sounds like a psychotronic style attack. i believe the beasts out of the land and sea from the bible are this computer systems, hooked into a mind monitoring system. I believe its too complex to detail, but humans, or humanoid alien races could be instigating a war between ourselves using this technology, torchuring us, then "admitting" to be this or that or whatever we blame it on that is logical for us. my rule is "blame no one or nothing" dont give these lying scum the honor of winning you over with a F-ing computer.

Torchuring? In my parallel reality it's spelled torturing. #mandelaeffect

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhitePillar

Torchuring? In my parallel reality it's spelled torturing. #mandelaeffect

thats not the point..but enjoy your life while millions suffer and you all in disbelief and such, let them.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I think you and the OP are a perfect match for each other. I think you can really help each other out. Good luck and please report back on the success1 of your joint venture. I'm rooting for you!

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

I think you and the OP are a perfect match for each other. I think you can really help each other out. Good luck and please report back on the success1 of your joint venture. I'm rooting for you!

here is help for the OP
think repeatedly:

close all phases
close voice controls

it will bounce back but once you learn their programming languages it becomes more tolerable with blocking materials, deflectors, defractors, absorptions, your basicly trying to stop bio-programming and psycho-acoustic reflections and directional sound within your brain, guaged by external objects and people.. thats psychotronics.

blocking is the thing too.

stack styrofoam 1" thick with weedblock fabric, charcoal mesh screen, and a garbage bag and hang over a spot guaged by a smartphones app called "gauss meter", your looking for high readings, it will beep. Also buy sage leaves from a grocer and place those on it. microwave doors in each room leaned against the wall on the floor.

Divining rods will indicate the spots they bring energy from the ground up where they place triggers in the room entrances or hallways, the rods form a perfect V coming point to point. Sounds crazy, but i put Rice noodles against those walls and the psycho-acoustics dampened greatly.

wax around your ears, silver bead wire, certain lotions also reduce the voice inducement intensity.

so yes, i know what im doing to a degree in blocking the brunt of the torTure.
edit on 1-5-2016 by sanitizedinfo because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-5-2016 by sanitizedinfo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

Pics or it didn't happen.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
The fact that she meant angels, Instead of angles... is... no reason to not ever let her live it down. Ease up folk. I'd be pissed if all replies to my thread were directed at my typo rather than my experience. Also... I have been laughing so hard. You guys are genuinely funny and cruel at the same time.

The problem with hearing voices is they thrive on their own ego. Every idea they speak is one they've come to fall in love with. In a world where no one falls in love with them. lol.
They get inspired... And inspiration means you have nowhere to go but up. Hence inspired.
However... these ideas are presented as authority. As if. The problem with that is what's up there. Since they plan to rise... let them find that, with there inspiration, there is but the three degree agenda. aka rising. Like an entered apprentice whose first inspiration is but an idea... the story goes.... the idea... becomes but an "obsession"... which is put forth. The problem with obsession is it leads to frustration... a fellow craft degree. aka mind and body working together. If their idea is met with conflict... the mind and the body start to lose their idea and begin to control someone who is but a simple human being. A reality check if you will. The next degree is where frustration leads. A Simple rape. Which causes logic to intervene and allow the process of rising to come to conclusion. It is called depression. Or blue. The Blue Lodge. aka the blues. Theirs is a song of depression. A song heard throughout the ages.... Hence recorded by the olden priests. It's actually quite funny. They call it the third degree... in the context of calamity. A person who rises to find that what is up there is but them and their ego singing a simple complaint they think is clever. It is in fact just a song of depression.
The master mason is in fact the idea they find which we would hope makes them better rather than bitter. For... it... is... well... known... that... what goes up must come down. But with emotions. They rise and are left feeling down. With them comes that age old mouth full of spit they swallow when their idea is not felt around the world with the same affection they themselves have given it. Thus what goes up must come down. Fellow Craft is where the frustration kicks in. And since they're such jerks... They have but minutes before the body or them decide to swallow the pride. Literally.... Pride. Once it's done... They are hurt and start to sing the blues. And it is heard throughout the lodge. They have their idea and master mason has his truth. Master Mason means they have been checked and have replaced their idea with a new one. A more solid one they begin to craft into the lesson they've been taught. It's funny. Give them the third degree....
A strong person laughs at children rather than inspire them.
On another level.... it is called rape. Two possibilities.... They get frustrated and find they're being raped by their own mind and body.... And in order to stop it... They simply rape themselves by choice or suffer the wrath of frustration/rape. They just swallow the spit. It's a loss of pride. Ego is pride.
Being checked means they are like the checkered floor in the lodge. Some white and some black. It is where they end up when they come down. Black is for bitterness... which is likely to be from the comedy wrought by the no one falling for their idea (ego). White is for the betterness wrought from the comedy of teaching them they need to convince their body and mind more than anyone else. Now that's a fight. lol.
Inspiration.... then obsession... then frustration... then depression....
Buzz kill....

Oh... And please don't go about masonicizing the word or the liar.... Pinocchio... for he is wrong about all things.

edit on 1-5-2016 by Pinocchio because: Pinocchio wishes for a star....

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

Pics or it didn't happen.

deny ignorance! seriously, how do you take pictures of a sound that it time phased and in the head?
and ive posted pictures before of my blocks, if you werent there, then sorry. But its happening everyday i wake up till i go to bed. they want to torture and kill me. i want to break the machine.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Although signs of what may seem like paranoia, not to mention auditory hallucinations;you could be facing more than a number of severe health issues.

Overall, your experiences seem to be effecting you greatly and making you edgy, that can outbursts of violent behavior.

So please, relax and try to get a goodnight's rest, then see a doctor and possibly a psychologist. If those don't help or find any problems relating to your actual health, then you'll need to see an exorcist, psychic, gypsy or anyone in the profession of the supernatural.

Definitely seek some help.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TheChuckster

for those who hear voices constantly, try these methods to prove its a technology

1: blank memory: focus and feel your brain, now pinpoint an inner location, think of a thing they pick on you for, now blank that memory, visualize that part of the brain forgetting/erasing

2: use muscle squeezing to pull along back of neck to the jaw and around ears. youll notice they change.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join