It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm first hand proof this is real.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

I may disagree with your choice of materials to block telepathic communication. I have found that the light, organic-like or poly-plastic materials actually ENHANCE the telepathy from higher dimensional beings. If you want to attenuate beings from some distance away, seek out dense masonry or rock caves. This of course does not work if the being stays near you. If you suspect human technology, highly conductive metals (like aluminum foil) around your head might be tried. Experiment where nobody can see you. See what makes a difference. Try combinations and note the differences. This may indicate the technology, distance, or type of being that may be involved. Even stacking buckets of saltwater may may have an effect. If you notice a difference, it may lead you to more knowledge and solutions. Develop tests to be sure that the thoughts are not artifacts of your own consciousness.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms."

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join