It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Engineer Reveals Evidence for Advanced Ancient Civilisation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

That's a good video. A 25 foot thick 'stratified' layer deposited in just 3 hours.

The people in charge of science need to be fired and all of their books need to be burned.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

It raises the notion of Peer Review being a gold standard for trust as well .It seems that science is more concerned with giving A answer then The answer .But yea Mt.St.Helens is prof positive that dating the layers and the fossils within them to millions of years may not be accurate at all .

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
What if they heated / softened the stone using the sun and dozens of mirrors? Then cold water. Has anyone analyzed the crystaline structure?

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Great video. Factual examples not just opinion and thoughtful analysis.

I think having a engineer with science based views certainly sheds light on many archaeological theories.

Great post

S&F

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: jeep3r
a reply to: Harte

Somebody with 42 million stars (acc. to your profile) is of course welcome to post a comment. BTW: If you know a trick how to get that many stars, please send me a PM ...

You wouldn't want to go through what I had to do for those stars!

Kidding. It was a glitch. People started getting huge star counts when old posts were starred after this place underwent renovation.

Not that I'm saying I don't deserve it.

I guess they fixed the glitch though since I'm always reading and starring old posts here and those posters' star counts don't increase by hundreds or thousands.

Harte

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

That's a good video. A 25 foot thick 'stratified' layer deposited in just 3 hours.

The people in charge of science need to be fired and all of their books need to be burned.

Beats having to exercise your brain a little to learn it.

Harte

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
welp. you need a lot of things to get to power tools, and they would leave a trail. I don't see evidence of industry that you would need to get to power tools to cut stone. The ancient battery exists, but would not get a blade going 2,500 rpm with enough torque to do the job.

where are the power plants ? where is the materials ? Plastic ? etc etc etc

just because you can't think of how to do it doesn't mean the ancients couldn't

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

originally posted by: Snarl

Beats having to exercise your brain a little to learn it.

I'm more than willing to learn. Trick is ... I'm smart enough to see when people who don't have the real answers start making s# up. People like you. LOL

Commit. Are you in agreement with the premise of the thread ... or disagreement?

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: jeep3r

Sweet thread thanks OP. It seems pretty obvious even without those pictures that it could not have been done how they tell us, but these pictures help even more to bust that myth.

iTruthSeeker

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Lapping is as old a tech as people. They understood it better than a lot of people today, obviously.

If they had found a high carbon steel drill bit or band saw blade, even a power cord…

…but all the work was done in stone by stone. People can't imagine how much time they had back then to sit around and rub stones together, it just befuddles us.

Whomever would waste so much time doing something so stupid? The most wealthy thats who. They accrued the best, paid the most and had lots of time to accomplish these tasks. People had life time careers in cutting and lapping stone.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JaMeDoIt

The plant that eat stone gig doesn't work for me...alien technology does work. They...the alien...landed, made friends with the locals, built stuff and left taking their toys with them...thus no relics lying around.

Sometimes people don't talk to me very much at parties...could be because of this...ya think?

Hmm. I think I sure as hell would avoid you at a party.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Good idea.
cheers

+14 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
The problem with the engineer completely ignoring archaeology... is that he's not aware of

* all the tools buried with their owners
* the numerous workshops in villages and in cities with these same tools and unfinished/finished/broken samples of the same type of process (holes only partly drilled, blocks unfinished, finished blocks
* other examples where they did the same thing (drilling tiny holes in agate beads to put on necklaces. And I mean *tiny* (size of a modern needle)
* the many pictures in tombs showing work forces using these tools
* the titles in tombs and descriptions of work done (supervisors report)

...and finally, he mixes things from different time periods AND isn't aware of what parts of those sites he's looking at that have been repaired (and when.) Giza was under development at the time of Khufu and remained active for hundreds of years... then about 1300 BC it was repaired by the AE's... and again about 1000 BC... and so on and so forth. The Victorians repaired it, they repaired again at the turn of the century, and repair work goes on today at all the sites he mentions.

There's more, but that's just off the top of my head.

Any competent Egyptologist would know the history of the repair work on the site and the time when that section of the site was originally built and what modifications were made to it.

Only an amateur with no understanding runs in, thinks it was built in a few years or so and then left untouched until he just happened to show up with his marvelous tools to show the world what fools Egyptolotists are.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
/ end thread, lol

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Another good thread, bookmarking for when I have time

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Well ... you didn't apply the phrase "Settled Science" ... but I can wait. LOL

If everything was as 'Egyptologists' claim ... why were there any 'discoveries' made at Giza? Why was entrance forced?

Every historical statement about megalithic structures is 'made up'. People were duped by the scientific community way back when. And people are still 'lapping' it up. It's kind of a shame, but it's their conspiracy ... not mine.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: zatara

Yes, very nice thread and a subject close to my heart. One may expect more serious conclusions from mainstream scientist when it comes to this subject of "machined" stone work of our ancient past. The thing is that the same quality of stonework and used technology seems to have been applied all over the world at the same moment in ancient history.

To my knowledge no (mainstream) scientist has ever tried to investigate the stonework link between the different cultures on the different continents in that particular moment in time. I think it will take one or more established scientist with the likes of a Robert Schoch to change the way it should look upon.

At about 13.25 the man is asking himself what material could have been used... There is a thread about Carbyne HERE and Graphene.. Its a stretch I know but this could maybe be the technology used for slicing and dicing those rocks as if working with butter.

Man, would it not be something if one of these days "they" wil find the machinery used for working that stone the way they did?

Anyways... the world has still many mysteries to uncover. Maybe the answers will come from a complete unexpected direction when somebody will stand up and will remove the truth protected layers...

My feelings as well, too many of these stoneworks popped up around the same time ( roughly, not exactly) and I find it pretty coincidental. I've always thought of them as a clue. If you were going to leave sign " we were here" nothing says it better then a huge honking monolithic structure.

Not saying it was aliens & the jury is still out on why all cultures continents apart felt the need to build huge edifices.
SOMETHING went on back then we are missing.

edit on 17-4-2016 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-4-2016 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

Harte got promoted to gatekeeper? Congrats, buddy! Also, what's an ATS gatekeeper do?

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
a reply to: Granite

Harte got promoted to gatekeeper? Congrats, buddy! Also, what's an ATS gatekeeper do?

Sort of like the catcher.
In the rye.

I think. To keep people from running over the edge.
edit on 4/17/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

hey, great thread, thank you for sharing!

I am very convinced that ancient past civilization existed. What is shown here is just TIP of the iceberg in my opinion.

If you want to read more, I give you two links:

earthbeforeflood.com... (this site still not 100% translated to english but it is getting there)
megaliths.org...

They have plenty of information, locations, etc etc...one can get really immersed in the research and make your own conclusion based on what you see and hear.
But to say that there is not ANY evidence is just fantasy at this point for me.

Thank god there are people who think outside what academies are teaching, they are amazing for going against the flow of thought of modern science.
Congrats to them!

imho.
edit on 1460946450427April274273016 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join