It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marvel's Doctor Strange - Official Teaser Trailer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
It's here.

I never read comic books but I've the cartoon shows and movies so I'm not familiar with this character, yet I really forward to this movie! The actor playing Dr. Strange is awesome and the movie looks great. Marvel will probably hit a home run with this.

For those who aren't familar with the character check this video out about his comic book origins.

Marvel Comics: Doctor Stephen Strange Explained

edit on 12-4-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Dr Strange reminds me of many of the ATS members posting in the Paranormal Forums. If you read many of their accounts they spoke of supernatural experiences similar to Doctor Strange. For example some members mentioned doing Astral Projection which is one of the powers of Doctor Strange.
edit on 4/12/2016 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Whoa that looks like one of those movies that will have you thinking! I'm 37 and just got into this awesome stuff about 5 years ago when my oldest really really liked Spider Man. Been hooked since! I never followed the comics either and I just can't wait for the next Marvel movie to come out. I just hope they take their time and get it right. They messed up the first Hulk. The latest Fantastic 4 was not good. I can't wait for the next Captain and if I'm correct the next Avengers has Galactus? Who is probably my favorite villain. I keep waiting for Thanos though? I thought he was going to be in the last one? At least a bigger role. Exciting times ahead!

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
One of my favorites when I was a kid. The background story : great. The plot : fantastic, The concept leaves lots of room for special effects. However , Dr.Strange;s image was hurt by the previous movies . For the most part, they were just "assembled" as a "we got to do something cheap" style.

Thanks for the head's up.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
So looking forward to this movie. Visually it looks great a few things i could nitpick but really excited. It's funny the other day me and the guy next to me at work were discussing Marvel Animated movies and i had said of all the one they did Dr. Strange was the best one. Typically most people felt it was one of the worse of the animated movies.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

You beat me to it! Dr. Strange was one of my favorites as a kid. I'm really looking forward to see how they integrate magic/mysticism into the MCU. The special effects look great. (Inception anybody?)

Between this and Rogue One it's going to be a good holiday season at the movies.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
This was a great movie! The action scenes, especially the one where they're fighting as everything else is moving backwards were insane. Was infinitely better than Civil War which I hated.

join