It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Will Be the Next North Pole

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Uh..........not really.

As you're doubtless aware, many of the ancient cultures have a "Great Flood" event story and some have speculated that Atlantis may have been destroyed as a result of some cataclysmic flood event.

Then I heard a couple of days ago that archaeologists believe that there actually was a flood event caused by a sudden shift in the earths orbit which is what caused among other things, weather change that lead to the desertification of the area now known as the Sahara Desert.

Now we have this "9th Planet" which in itself will never come close enough to hurt earth but which might alter the paths of incoming asteroids.

Its all like planetary doom and gloom. And no one seems to really understand or be able to explain what's going on.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
There is a very tiny shift in axial tilt due to changes in polar ice cover. If it carries on for a few million years I might just have a very small chance of finally getting some snow here in England

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
i live by the sussex downs great il be able to go skiing and snowboarding from my back door instead going to slovenia๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
The North Pole is moving towards London and Scientists have figured out why.

But if the knowledge that the North Pole is gradually moving towards London is surprising, perhaps slightly less shocking is what's behind the shift - after studying satellite data, the NASA team found that humans are pretty much to blame, due to our influence on the planet's water content.

www.sciencealert.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Right! That's it! I'm emigrating - UK new North Pole.........NOOOOO!
Qq

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Tis gon' land directly on Liverpool oy

top topics

<< 1   >>

join