It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP - Your Questions

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I'm going to try to get an interview with the people at HAARP. If you have questions you want me to ask, let me know.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Ask them if they know where ET is today.
Cheers

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JDesmond

HAARP was wound-down in 2014 and was fully decommissioned last year.

There might be some people who were involved at the University of Alaska Fairbanks, who now 'own' the site.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

*deleted by Ms...duplicate below*
edit on 11-4-2016 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I understand they aren't there anymore. Closed down about year ago....moved out of Alaska.....

Lots of info reachable on line about them closing. ATS too...threads about it closing ops back to 2014...so....

P's...if you've been watching YouTube stuff....those are old...and made before they closed. So who would you talk to and about what now they aren't "harping" anymore?????

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
No offence but who are you and what are your credentials?

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon
No offence but who are you and what are your credentials?

Given that the OP was unaware they had closed for business and the facility had been sold to UAF, a transfer not totally (or at all, actually) popular with their board, I'd say "not much".

Unless he/she is after a 'now what are you going to do with it' interview with UAF. THAT might be fun.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

There's 2 in Alaska, the one you know about (the small/tiny one) and the one you can only see in the middle of nowhere by the minto flats south of Fairbanks.

They didnt wind down snit.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: BooCrackers
a reply to: chr0naut

There's 2 in Alaska, the one you know about (the small/tiny one) and the one you can only see in the middle of nowhere by the minto flats south of Fairbanks.

They didnt wind down snit.

There was at one time a very small heater at PFRR, something like a dozen antennas. That one's closed as well.

eta: Oh, yeah, there was HIPAS, and it was sort of close to Fairbanks. Bigger than PFRR but nowhere near as large as the IRI, and it closed down in 2010.
edit on 11-4-2016 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Hey bedlam,

You wouldnt happen to know anything about HAARP would you ?

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Just call me Dagda. After all, it's me Irish blood that allows me to play the HAARP. Bring on some Fomorians, and I'll show you what happens once I tune up Uaithne.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Hey bedlam,

You wouldnt happen to know anything about HAARP would you ?

He can talk about HAARP now its closed, just don't ask him about PIAANOFORTE.

edit on 12/4/2016 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

What I speak of was built around 2010, its either the mento flats of further south of Fairbanks near the bonasilla dome. Either way its very remote, and unless you're an Eskimo hunting on the tundra, likely most don't know about it. Coincidentally when you approach the dome further south, black choppers appear to chase you away. Alaska is so vast, you could hide Rosie o'donells underwear and no one would find it for years.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: BooCrackers

Bonasila Dome is way far west of Fairbanks.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
The military left HAARP - yes. The facility was taken over, fully, by UAF. UAF HAARP LINK.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

There are rumors locally that when HAARP is in action people get migraines. Not everyone, but a lot of people.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

There are rumors locally that when HAARP is in action people get migraines. Not everyone, but a lot of people.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: BooCrackers

What I speak of was built around 2010, its either the mento flats of further south of Fairbanks near the bonasilla dome. Either way its very remote, and unless you're an Eskimo hunting on the tundra, likely most don't know about it. Coincidentally when you approach the dome further south, black choppers appear to chase you away. Alaska is so vast, you could hide Rosie o'donells underwear and no one would find it for years.

Should be pretty straightforward to come up with some Google Earth coordinates. Post 'em and let's see what it is.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDesmond

Probably from the generator noise.

Like the people who are made ill by cell towers that aren't operating, I have no doubt that some locals "get migraines" whenever they think it's on. Yet don't for local TV and radio towers. Although the frequencies used are all over the HAM radio map.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Like I said, it's just a local theory. By "local", I mean "in the state". HAARP is 240 miles southeast of Fairbanks (where I am). I have noticed that there are a lot of people around here who get migraines. When HAARP posted when they were using their equipment, years ago, it used to coincide with a lot of people's migraines. I think they stopped posting that info back in the early 2000s.

Just something I took note of.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join