It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton’s Backers Want Obama to Grant a Preemptive Pardon

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: xuenchen

So, her supporters are finally admitting that she committed crimes.

Obama might just do this. He promised not to interfere in the investigation, but he said nothing about not pardoning her. One could suspect his interview this week was setting up for this, considering his remarks about her years of service, etc.

If he pardons her BEFORE her FBI testimony, she will be able to lie all she wants under oath and they will not be able to prosecute her for it. Then her supporters will just repeat her lies and say - seeee she was innocent all along.

This election is almost surreal. I can't believe that some people actually want a criminal for president.

Her supporters on ATS always chime in that she didn't commit any crimes. That the server and all her money making schemes are just partisan stories and conspiracy theories.
You gotta love that level of delusional thinking, but it is embarrassing to see still. With Obama's treason and mafia links they just shrug and say that no one complained when Bush did naughty things. It's hilariously nauseating.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Well said evidence certainly failed to win a conviction so I'm not real sure of its strength.
A few republican congressmen have already admitted the Benghazi committee was set up to tarnish Mrs Clinton.
This investigation into the server has been going on too long and I'm afraid it's more of the same.
I think they are delaying in hopes of derailing her campaign. It's not working the way they hoped though.
I also think that Obama's interview last Sunday on fox was in a way telling them # or get off the pot.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Well said evidence certainly failed to win a conviction so I'm not real sure of its strength.
A few republican congressmen have already admitted the Benghazi committee was set up to tarnish Mrs Clinton.
This investigation into the server has been going on too long and I'm afraid it's more of the same.
I think they are delaying in hopes of derailing her campaign. It's not working the way they hoped though.
I also think that Obama's interview last Sunday on fox was in a way telling them # or get off the pot.

I bet those people who died, let themselves get shot just to try and make Hillary look bad too.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I wisely left Facebook many months ago, but before I left I wrote a simple post along the lines of Trump having so much ammunition he'll devastate Clinton in the debates. And she'll falter since she's prone to "mis-speaking" and there's not a zinger she could land that would detract from the support Trump has gained. (My post was met with replies Trump won't make it that far).

The GOP needs a brokered convention to get Cruz in place to hand the victory to Clinton - status quo and all.

My point, at 700 days in and counting with the investigation from Bengazi to her private server, this isn't a vast right wing conspiracy - this the Democrats and Republicans losing their candidate.

Obama won't pardon. He'll roll the dice to see where the investigation lands. If she's guilty he didn’t disrupt that status quo and his legacy remains intact, but if he pre-pardons her he'll capsize Washington DC and never recover politically. And Obama has a huge ego like any leader, he's more interested in his legacy than her future. My 2 cents.

Edit : And if he's interested in what's best for America he will let the chips land where they may - with Americans voting - even if it's a Trump presidency.
edit on 14-4-2016 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-4-2016 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Better play catch up . Those hearings are over. Why not blame the bastards with the guns?

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The email investigation is still bringing out more about Benghazi.
Don't give up yet

Oh and...

originally posted by: BlueAjah
This is interesting.
It is a letter from Charles Grassley, Chairman Committee on the Judiciary to Hillary Clinton (and her attorney).

He is informing Hillary of some interesting information about Guccifer, and asking her for information.
It is dated yesterday, 4/12/16.

www.judiciary.senate.gov...

In order for the Committee to assess the relevance of Mr. Lazar’s activities to the ongoing inquiry into matters relating to your use of a non-governmental email and server for State Department business, please respond to the following by April 26, 2016

No, they are not done with Hillary yet.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I bet those people who died, let themselves get shot just to try and make Hillary look bad too.

No, it is worse than that.
They were so right-wing that they killed themselves and blamed it on a video to tarnish Hillary.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23
Mitt Romney ? Don't you mean Paul Ryan?

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Hilary Clintons backers lobbyist (people who are destroying democracy) will no doubt be obamas backers too so...:O watch this space.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy
Yes, but here is the thing: They would have to remove all of the prisoners from the prison block, just to house one person, in order to guarantee her security, and we the tax payer will end up having to pay for it, no matter what the cost is. That means the cost to move said prisoners, and rehouse them, and for the salary for the secret service agents, who will be on site and there 24 hours a day 7 days a week, and for all of the other perks that goes along for being a former first lady. You ready to pay out millions for that?

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

A Presidential Pardon to Hillary Clinton in Advance?

First at all it does not suprise me this request, since it points directly to the so clear risk that she may be indicted anytime for a combination of faults that go from negligence to clear corruption schemes carried out in the office of State Secretary, and of course all we know that such risk makes her ineligible.

Second, nevertheless a Presidential Pardon does not rehabilitate a person that has committed any kind of potential crime to run for a public office, only stop the legal actions against her to prevent she go to Jail.

It would be inadmissible that a person that has committed grave faults or omissions in a public office after a Pardon can continue in the political life, is like to think that Richard Nixon could run again to be Senator or Governor after Watergate.

Why I use the world Negligence? because there are four Americans working for an Embassy dead as a consequence of the attack in Benghazi.

Daily News December 19th 2012:
Four State Department officials resigned Wednesday after an investigation found “grossly inadequate” security at the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, where militants killed four Americans in September.

The investigation found that the officials ignored requests from the U.S. Embassy in Libya for more guards at the consulate and other security upgrades.

The inquiry also criticized the State Department for relying on untested local militias to guard the Libyan outpost.

“The report makes clear the massive failure of the State Department at all levels, including senior leadership, to take action to protect our government employees abroad,” said Rep. Mike Rogers (R-Mich.), chairman of the House Intelligence Committee.

Please check:
www.nydailynews.com...

So it is out of question that the US ambassador Chris Stevens in Libya asked for reinforce the security due to the visibly risk they were exposed, and Hillary Clinton didn't move just one single finger to try to respond on time such an urgent and dramatic call.

How can be possible that the functionary that had all the power in her hands to protect him can escape for such responsibility and run again for the highest public office in the country?

It was Hillary Clinton responsibility that they were unprotected , that is negligence here and in any other part of the world where it occurs.

What was she doing when that help message must be responded? according with so serious investigations from Judicial Watch in 2014 it is likely that she was so busy in her racketeering scheme to collects funds for this Presidential campaign, about 4 years in advance to it!

She is being right now facing a civil lawsuit in court opened by Political advocacy group Freedom Watch against her about this same corruption accusations.

If you want to know more about this investigation of conflict of interests and lawsuit please check posts on Apr, 20 2016 @ 06:26 PM and Apr, 21 2016 @ 10:41 AM on the following thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry but No Presidential pardon would let her to continue doing campaign if the charges force the President to grant it, for the simple reason that if She accepts it is a confession of guilt, also such a Pardon is granted only under presumption of guilt.

From the book Shadow, by Bob Woodward, Chapter on Gerald Ford
Woodward interviewed Ford on this matter, about twenty years after Ford left the presidency)

After Ford left the White House in 1977, he privately justified his pardon of Nixon by carrying in his wallet a portion of the text of Burdick v. United States, a 1915 U.S. Supreme Court decision which stated that a pardon indicated a presumption of guilt, and that acceptance of a pardon was tantamount to a confession of that guilt.

Pls check:
en.wikipedia.org...

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 4/21/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

November 19, 2016

While in Germany this week, President Obama confirmed that he does NOT have the authority to Pardon any U.S. citizen who has not stood trial for a crime. (That would include Hillary Clinton)

Source: www.zerohedge.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join