It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fury as Colorado has no primary or caucus; cruz celebrates voterless victory

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Won't be long until there isn't the charade of an election at all. Your new leader will just be selected.

America needs to wake up and do something about this nonsense.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I love how Trump supporters are trying to pin this on Cruz when he had absolutely NOTHING to do with it.

Just like they accused him of Voter Fraud a few days ago, lol yet it was an actual Trump Campaign person who screwed everything up.

Yet this will blow past the ears of his Cult of Trump.

Youre going to vote in a person who has absolutely no personal responsibility and wants to blame EVERYONE ELSE for his own ignorance.

And you LOVE HIM for it, Seriously this is worse than Obama and I LOATH Obama, but Trump supporters have them soundly beat.

Heres an idea, instead of parroting what Drudge or Trump has to say, and drinking the coolaid, why dont you do 5 min of investigation before you start throwing out accusations.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyWater

You're an idiot of you think Colorado supports Trump though.

WE DO NOT SUPPORT:
HILLARY(CORRUPT)
BERNIE(EXPENSIVE)
CRUZ(BIGOT)
edit on 11-4-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: John_Rodger_Cornman

a reply to: Xcathdra

One thing I've learned about this election period. So many people don't understand how our election system works, yet they ALL want to jump in and complain whenever they think their guy got screwed over by it.

What?

People don't understand that the votes are just ornamental and parties choose their nominee.

Apparently. Since people are constantly SHOCKED whenever something occurs during this election period that doesn't align completely within the scope of "most votes for candidate equals victory".

And its always the Trump supporters, its pretty clear that neither him, nor his campaign, nor his supporters have any clue how any of it works, and they cry fraud, and unfair at every turn. There's actually a montage out there of Trump using the term unfair, its like 4 min straight.

They wanted someone that wasn't a politician, now their complaining because their own ignorance about the process.

Its like a garbage man piloting a 747 and then complaining that the aircraft doesn't fly right when he cant take off.

link   

originally posted by: imjack

You're an idiot of you think Colorado supports Trump though.

WE DO NOT SUPPORT:
HILLARY
BERNIE
CRUZ

You can call me whatever you want it really makes no difference, but at least if youre going to call me names and make an accusation, provide the area of my post where I said colorado did , otherwise you seem to have missed the entire premise of that post
(might want to noodle that out before calling someone else an idiot)
edit on 11-4-2016 by CrazyWater because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Xcathdra
If the delegates are unbound, then how can one candidate claim them as part of the delgates that are for him? This entire process is screwed up and it looks like this may be more revealing this upcoming November than before, cause if things continue on, I think that this may be a wake up call for both parties.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

It actually amuses me since the Trump supporters' paranoia will likely tear the party apart when the GOP robs Trump of the nomination at the convention (using established, existing and perfectly valid rules I might add). I'm actually giving the GOP 50/50 odds of surviving this election as a national party. I feel like the Trump supporters could rip it into pieces or the establishment will somehow weather the storm only because they are the establishment and that's what they do. It's a toss up.

(post by imjack removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

It actually amuses me since the Trump supporters' paranoia will likely tear the party apart when the GOP robs Trump of the nomination at the convention (using established, existing and perfectly valid rules I might add). I'm actually giving the GOP 50/50 odds of surviving this election as a national party. I feel like the Trump supporters could rip it into pieces or the establishment will somehow weather the storm only because they are the establishment and that's what they do. It's a toss up.

Im no where near a Trump supporter, but I am a constitutional conservative and so is my husband. I say it needs to be torn apart honestly, It hasnt reflected the will of its base for many years now. I hope it eats itself tbh

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Yea. I used to be a conservative until the Republicans' crazy definition of conservative labeled anything not super bat# insanely regressive as liberal. It's a long time coming.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

It's just losing effect of me. I've seen you post it like 8 times.

It's hard enough when I have to do with the fact every Trump Supporter calls me Hillary and Bernie-buddy's when I tell them walling off Mexico is sorta racist, and could be done in a much more effective manner.

It doesn't piss me off at all Trump isn't going to win. It pisses me off how much cheating it seems like for the conservatives when Cruz will be ejected from the State.

Google New York Cruz, that will be him here.

Worth it? If you're conservative at all, this just flipped a state blue, FOR NOTHING, you should be pissed too. Or is Hillary preferable to Trump for you? Pfft.

Oh wait, duh I'm an idiot. I get it. You support Cruz.
edit on 11-4-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: imjack

It's just losing effect of me. I've seen you post it like 8 times.

Actually ive posted it twice, and you must think a lot of yourself to assume that anyone should cease anything they do on a forum of 100s of thousands of visitors , just for your benefit.

It's hard enough when I have to do with the fact every Trump Supporter calls me Hillary and Bernie-buddy's when I tell them walling off Mexico is sorta racist, and could be done in a much more effective manner.

I have to deal with the same thing, and im a conservative, but so does anyone else that doesnt agree with Trump or his supporters.

It doesn't piss me off at all Trump isn't going to win. It pisses me off how much cheating it seems like for the conservatives when Cruz will be ejected from the State.Google New York Cruz, that will be him here.

There wasnt any cheating in Colorado , we already established that. 2nd Cruz already visited Colorado saturday and wasnt ejected, so im not sure where you got that from

Worth it? If you're conservative at all, this just flipped a state blue, FOR NOTHING, you should be pissed too. Or is Hillary preferable to Trump for you? Pfft.

You just did exactly what you say you dont like Trump supporters doing, so youre either Trolling or being a hypocrite.
edit on 11-4-2016 by CrazyWater because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Are you having trouble reading as well as writing?

Is that something you have a problem with? I only ask that question, because you seem to be having difficulty with comprehension and response to stimuli, and that can be indicative of neurological circumstances not conducive to long life and happiness. Are you ok?

(post by imjack removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Are you having trouble reading as well as writing?

Is that something you have a problem with? I only ask that question, because you seem to be having difficulty with comprehension and response to stimuli, and that can be indicative of neurological circumstances not conducive to long life and happiness. Are you ok?

I generally like your posts, and I don't mind babbling to CrazyWater, but you're trying to make this personal. On purpose. You're better than that. I read you a lot.

I'm fine. I'm also sad America is dying. If Texas succeeds, I just hope Colorado can come.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Just heard a blurb, haven't looked it up yet that 6 states will not actually ask their voters who they want...

The outrage (for those that don't understand) is I didn't hear about this last year... I didn't know up to 5 other states ignore the voters overtly... it should anger every single voter in the country even if it doesn't have an effect on you right now. If they remove the people from the equation in one state whats to stop them from removing them from all states for the primary.

It boggles my mind that anyone would stay a member of the two parties that dont want you to have a say in your election options.

From our founding until about the 1970's the parties chose the candidate without primary voting. A few states in the 50s and 60s had some voting but, it was more just a poll and held no weight. Primary voting is a new idea, the parties do not have to do it. They can chose their candidates anyway they want just as long as they make their rules reflect that. And when you look back at our history they seem to have done a much better job choosing themselves than letting the voters chose.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Surprised? I am actually since, imo, it demonstrates why the American people are fed up with the parties. To do this out in the open is ballsy to say the least.

America will go on worshipping these two sleazy parties.

Case in point, in 2008, the DNC Rules & Bylaws Committee gifted Obama with 59 delegates in Michigan even though he voluntarily removed his name from the ballot. These weren't unvoted-on delegates. 600,000 votes cast for Hillary were just handed to Obama and the rest were votes cast for 'Undecided.' Millions of voters who actually cast those votes were disenfranchised by their own party.

Did anyone care? Not really. Did the party crumble? Nope. In fact, Obama went on to win the general election a second time even though he was clearly The Establishment's Chosen One.

edit on 11-4-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

I get that... and for a time I would agree they made better choices... I would argue that since WW2 the quality of our options has been sliding servery... to the point that this year the jug is sliding through the muck 10 feet below the water in the well.

The establishment has made it abundantly clear they HATE Cruz... I dont think the guy has a single ally left in congress which leaves me to wonder what they are going to do when we hit a contested convention.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
And when you look back at our history they seem to have done a much better job choosing themselves than letting the voters chose.

Makes you wonder if a Lincoln would even get primary votes in a climate where meatheads like a Cruz or Trump are the top vote getters.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join