It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The lesser known villains of Wonder Woman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
So I found this when browsing the glorious internet. Ketsuko recommended it as a "Wow, what were they thinking?" post.

screenrant.com...

Egg Fu and the Star Triplets (aka the rapey bro's) had to be the most egregious, in my opinion.

Are there any other comic villains (or heroes) out there that just make you scratch your head?
edit on 10-4-2016 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

I found a weird villain called Matthew Malloy, but it seemed like he was more afraid.

Sincere Regards

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
So I found this when browsing the glorious internet. Ketsuko recommended it as a "Wow, what were they thinking?" post.

screenrant.com...

Egg Fu and the Star Triplets (aka the rapey bro's) had to be the most egregious, in my opinion.

Are there any other comic villains (or heroes) out there that just make you scratch your head?

Ummm...G-Girl...
:

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Honestly, outside of the possible Greek pantheon, I feel ALL of Wonder Woman's villains are lesser known. Even Flash's rogue's gallery is pretty unknown. Bats & Supes have the iconic villains list.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

So if Egg Fu had a child would it be called Egg Fu Young?

Sorry, I couldn't resist...

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I think the oddest one I have seen is this guy:

Calendar Man!

Here's his Wiki page: Calendar Man Wikipedia

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Never read the comic but watched the tv show that starred Linda Carter. I don't remember the villians on there but if she doesn't have any better foes than what's listed in that rogue gallary no wonder she wasn't bigger, solo.

top topics

join