It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Todd, Chief Constable of Greater Manchester Police

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
British Chief Constable Mike Todd investigated CIA torture.

Then he began to behave as if he was hearing voices in his head.

He killed himself by climbing a mountain and exposing himself to the elements.

Do the CIA have voice to skull technology?

Mike Todd.

0:50 for the fun.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Some people simply aren't strong enough ... and self-destruct.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Mike Todd was also investigating corruption inside his own and other police forces, he was a policeman's policeman and though he was not perfect he was definitely the most above board chief constable in the UK, On this one I don't think it would have been the CIA or any other foreign interest as they would merely have come at him through diplomatic channel's leaning on the higher up's however I do genuinely believe he DID NOT commit Suicide, it is rather my personal belief the only reason he was in wales was to meet an informant and it turned out to be a trap, to further blacken him and hinder any future investigation by muddying the waters around his death they then set about a character assassination once he was out of the picture to end his legacy of cleansing his and other forces of there entrenched corruption.

God rest his soul and may his crusade find new life.

The US CIA or maybe some other clandestine US intelligence agency most certainly does have that technology, so does British intelligence which act's as an adjunct to the US intelligence family, maybe he was targeted it all depend's how high the corruption goes, he was also in one of the most stressful job's in the country.

First the British intelligence service is DIRTY, Riddled with corruption they may even have played a part in rigging our election, they are an adjunct to the US intelligence service which is also DIRTY, there are indeed few if any clean intelligence services in the world as they act outside of the law and most often in a criminal manner regardless of nationality but our's in Britain is one of the MOST DIRTY in the game, there are and have always been good men whom work for them but there are also some rotten evil bad scumbags.

On this occasion though I don't think his death was linked to the Torture investigation though maybe the Voices were but our own intelligence service has that ability over our own people, look how many time's in history they used the British public for experimentation such as spraying water born virus over coastal areas to monitor it how spread and gain statistical analysis in order to see how a lethal pathogenic weapon may impact our nation, they did not do that for the good of our people (many already ill people died as a result of being exposed to the mild pathogen they used) but for the good of the elite and to also explore way's to depopulate our country should the Left Wing get out of hand (As they see it) since these experiment's were wholely sanctioned by Tory Government's.

So to Recap, I don't think the Yank's did it, He was murdered of that there is absolutely no doubt in my mind and there was a coverup based on a collusion of officers and no one takes off there clothes and kill's themself through hypothermia especially when driving a car off a bridge is the better alternative and even more so when they have just upped there life insurance policy, I believe and it is my conviction that it was a group of corrupt officers in the British police and also just maybe also some members of MI5 that killed him because HE WAS rocking the boat too much and threatening to expose there dirty little secret's and upset there plan's, there are many in the police force whom are worse than the criminal's they are supposed to stop.
edit on 10-4-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Ok - I'll be Devil's Advocate - I have a problem with that tech in the first video. No one can hear the music those dancers are hearing, unless they walk through the path of the sound. It's all well and good to say it's " directed sound" but the person would have to remain in a fairly narrow corridor, with no one else in it. Otherwise, anyone in that space will hear it also.
The same with being "chipped". Who would not notice something like that on their body or in their hair?
I'm very sorry to see a Real officer, someone who took their job as an officer of the law seriously and upheld the finest traditions of that office, have such extreme mental problems that they drove him to suicide, but anyone is vulnerable to mental illness.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

The lack of common knowledge specific to the control of the frequency spectrum is vast. Most people need a visual reference before they'll even pay attention to 'stuff'.

I've observed experiments from 'behind the glass wall' and cannot begin to describe 1% of what was going on. The result? Well that's a different story. But, not being able to tell what was on the front end would identify me as a poor source of information. Maybe a good story-teller.

Sorry if that's only 'clear as mud'. Directed energy is way more frightening to me than all-out nuclear war, because of the 'we can get away with it' factor.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

You really do need to watch this, Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory the Brain Invaders.
Look it up on Google.

There are towers that were intended to be used in the cold war and later retrofitted with Microwave transmitters and cell phone transceiver arrays, guess what we have the exact same towers here in the UK, you won't look at the surge in Schizophrenia that blighted the early 90's through to today in the same way ever again.

www.dailymotion.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Rememeber Induced oscillation, indirect frequency's can be used to cause modulation at lower wavelengths so ELF is not necessary and UHF and microwave transmission methods work just fine.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
As a Schizophrenic of 25 years...

I do believe V2S is possible...

But it would only account for a minimal amounts of cases.

Firstly, most importantly, you need motive...

Now in this officers case, motive is clear.

You also need practicality...
Would they expend resources and man hours stalking the individual...
That again goes back to motive.

How important is the case...

What does the person know... That others would want to stalk someone for...
Again, back to all important motive...

Then you have to look at other cases and wonder why people aren't being Targetted...

Someone like Julian Assange for example, would be a prime candidate for V2S...

But I must elaborate on schizophrenia...
It is unlike anything you've ever been told...
It is not like movies, media, or any psychiatrist can explain...

It is so completely unexplainable that 99% of schizophrenics like myself won't even bother to try and explain it to the layman...
Because all you will hear is "oh they hear things and see things"...
And that, is just the tip of the iceberg that doesn't account for things like synchronicity and clear but anecdotal evidence that it comes from "somewhere" other than the mind.

For example, I hear voices not only in my head, but also in my ears...
From across the street, from another room, etc...

It is not limited to the mind.

So, V2S, I do not believe I am a target of such...
My schizophrenia is much closer to spiritual encounter than nefarious government meddling.

This copper, on the other hand, I couldn't possible say without a seance...
But I'm sure he spoke to someone about the voices and what his beliefs on their origins were.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I will reply to this because Manchester is my home turf.
I have read quite a while ago that there is method of sending out audio to peoples brains whereby they hear voices in their heads that are transmitted via an outside source.
It started like this......there was a device made that when put in close proximity to a building would slowly pulsate on an ultra low frequency that made the building start to vibrate until the point it collapsed...basically a weapon but the people planting the device realized that when they stood back about 100 feet could hear crackling in their brains and then understood it was coming from the device.
So some genius came up with the idea that you could interject audio into that device and began to transmit voices into peoples heads this way.
It happened to a famous author named Whitley Strieber who awoke one night to having voices transmitted into his head saying ominous threats and instantly realized the voices sounded very metallic and were from an outside source so he jumped up and ran to his bedroom window and saw two guys stood on the street corner one of which was speaking through some object directly at his window and were shocked to see him suddenly appear.
They ran way before he could get down stairs to confront them.
There is also the case of the Navy Yard shooter that had E.L.F. carved into the the handle of his shotgun as he believed that he had been a victim of mind control whereby voices were projected into his brain to make him violent or at least carry out the wishes of the people sending the electronic commands,he was even recorded by the Police checking into different hotels to escape the transmissions.
But another aspect in this is that those that are on psychotropic drugs are far more susceptible to mind control via voices through Ultra Low Frequency than those who are not as psychotropic drugs weaken the mind so they will start to yield to these transmitted voices whereby stronger minds will try to find the source of the transmission knowing it to be external manipulation.
It all sounds daft as a brush but nearly all mass shooters in America in the last few years have been on psychotropic drugs including the Navy Yard shooter which could heavily imply they were all false flag operations.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
yeah I am a firm believer that technology is probably around. But because of its application probably only exists in intel circles. I am willing to bet they can "clone" voices, were u can sound like someone else on the phone.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

This point I would argue with.

Directed energy is way more frightening . . .

I'm qualified to comment. I've been shot twice with directed energy weapons of some sort. First time repeatedly over several weeks after I made David Davis aware of critical information. The second time, one shot after I went ahead of the 2009 military march in Gloucester, England, carrying a sign with the web address for Intelligence Officers For 9/11 Truth. Second time was worse.

Frightened is not a term I would use. Mad as hell comes close.
edit on 10 4 2016 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: southbeach

This I can resonate with.

. . . so he jumped up and ran to his bedroom window . . .

One night I felt I was being hunted. I lay in bed half asleep. The sound of electric motors entered my ears. This was before drones were easily available to the public. I leapt out of bed and flung open the window, looking left and right before looking up. There was nothing visible, but the sound of motors rapidly receded. I should have looked up first, it was probably approaching from above.

I wonder if there could be a heart attack type directed energy weapon that can be carried by a drone.
Dead in bed. Not much evidence to go on.

For those in similar circumstances. Pay attention to your instincts. And move!

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

LABTECH767 says

. . . definitely the most above board chief constable in the UK.

Hard to reconcile that with not being strong enough.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

That last video I remember well, he had the Taser tested on himself to prove it was not permanently harmful, he was probably misguided and wrong as after being Tasered many people DO suffer repressed neuro-electrical activity and it in the short term also disrupts other bio-electrical activity in the body but like I say and you also believe there was something extremely off about his death he wanted his wife and children to receive his life insurance, this was a guy whom had worked his way up to the rank of Chief Constable and was actually very young to managed to do so and so he was definitely not stupid enough to think they would have a pay our after he killed himself therefore that in my book is another pointer to the fact he did not kill himself.
aangirfan.blogspot.co.uk...
postmanpatel.blogspot.co.uk...

www.livescience.com...
psmag.com...
scienceline.org...
edit on 10-4-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join