It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who actually knows more: Asleep or those Awake?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Who's more awake. Those asleep or those who think they're awake. ie: like us. Because those who are awake don't actually have any solid answers, merely speculation. Meanwhile they talk and act like they've been there and know. Like they're Edward snow job. Who also could be a plant shill. But us, we actually think we know things. We really don't. All we have are theories. We sleep wasting our time on things no one can prove while they live, not careing that they're being lied to by tptb. Not worrying all the time about crap they can even begin to understand or control. Because that way they get to spend time doing fun things oblivious to the corruption. Sort of like a bunch of kids. Well I think I want to be a kid again. How can I get back into the matrix and have my memories wiped? Maybe go back as an actor. Maybe we're the dumb azzes? What do I think?

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   
It's true.

You will never be the same again and will be forced to be a social outcast now due to higher values.

Good luck.

It seems as if I have the curse of Cain somehow with my creative ability yet my lack of social skills.
edit on 4/10/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance

At least the people who believe themselves to be awake spend time trying to understand and 'deconstruct disinformation'. Those that are asleep don't even try. How would those asleep know more?

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

At least the people who believe themselves to be awake spend time trying to understand and 'deconstruct disinformation'. Those that are asleep don't even try. How would those asleep know more?

I don't know but I know that I used to be asleep and when I woke up and my eyes opened I had to revisit everything in my life and see what the truth was. All my relationships and everything and redefine all of it.

It took years.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   
It is the difference between knowing the Steak is ones and zeros and has no real taste just what the system tells you that it tastes good, and the taste of the Steak when you do not know... That is the simple reason that Cypher went back to the Matrix and let Smith into his Body, shame it was a double deal and Cypher did not know he would never go back... Once seen it can not be unseen, once Known it can never be Unknown.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: CoBaZ

It's amazing how many analogies can be found in the Matrix.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Being "awake" is depressing, if i could have chosen i would rather be asleep and just live an unknowing happy life.

I guess that is to late, now that i know.

I envy those asleep.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye

I envy those asleep.

I envy them in the Literal sense of the phrase, Insomnia sucks.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: CoBaZ

I read that in Marvin's voice.
"Insomnia... it's so depressing."

As to the topic at hand - if you are asleep, how do you know more than those who are "awake"?

Because that way they get to spend time doing fun things oblivious to the corruption. Sort of like a bunch of kids. Well I think I want to be a kid again.

That I believe is "ignorance equals bliss". And I concur. Though they don't "know more", they're just living their blissful little lives.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

So is making analogies between a movie and real life an indication of being awake?

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Oh here we go..

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I think it's a fair question...

I think too many are too "awake" to the point where they may as well me asleep..

Somewhere in the middle is the answer to the op's question I believe..

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Well I guess too awake would be individually defined.

How do we know what to awake is for each person?

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
Being "awake" is depressing, if i could have chosen i would rather be asleep and just live an unknowing happy life.

I guess that is to late, now that i know.

I envy those asleep.

Those are harsh words but I share your thoughts sometimes, though I would never actually replace knowing the truth as much as hard as it is, than living a dreamworld where I try to be happy by chasing after ideas that brings only false happiness.. Possession, deception.

Go try & live a happy life after buying that big ol' house and that brand new car. I dare you.

There's no happiness in being asleep, maybe it seems so on the outside but that's just the fakeness you see. Underneath it there's plenty of pain and misery never being dealt with.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   
If we all co create reality through thought then it is conceivable that those "awake" do more harm than those asleep. Obsessing about the negative promotes nagativity and makes it so.

Look at it this way, if all the stories of old and the so called disclosure of today are true, it lends credence to the idea of Archons. If they exist and feed off of negativity than it also stands to reason that keeping the masses oblivious is the best possible thing. If they knew they were fear food they would feed them even more.
edit on 10-4-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

No doubt.

But the thing is we're not asleep or awake. We're just in a weird state of confusion of realizing were a tiny bit sentient. Almost like a baby. It's nuts. Those who think their fully awake are not. Because they think they know something when they don't so they decive themselves, meaning they're not awake. But anyway. I hate this baby like feeling. Like I talk to my friends. They're clueless. Brainwashed. Zombies. They have no clue. It would almost be better to be an asleep adult, than an awake baby who really can't contend in an awake mans world. Ha ha

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Because...

Less is more, small is the new big

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: lavatrance
a reply to: Mianeye

No doubt.

They're clueless. Brainwashed. Zombies. They have no clue. It would almost be better to be an asleep adult, than an awake baby who really can't contend in an awake mans world. Ha ha

It takes a certain understanding at first. Eventually humbled by the awesomeness of creation. Respect for the process would follow and a warm embrace. Everything is cause and effect and we chose what polarity we want to harness whether we are conscious of it or not.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Better to be awake.

You know Edward snowed in was real because they focused on him exclusively in the main stream instead of the content. When the gubment starts the manhunt for leaked material then you know its real. Compare that to the "Panama Papers".

Even if you could go back into the Matrix, would you really want to? --Morpheus

Having a little more awareness is a certain kind of hell. --Chris Rock

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Shuye

I did live the happy life once, wife #ed it up.

House, car , boat, dogs, livestock animals, garden, good job as a sailor, lived on an relatively isolated island.

I was so busy that the awake world hadn't hit me yet, i lost it all and then i woke up.

And here i am...A little tired.

edit on 10-4-2016 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join