It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No USA, sorry, you are not actually better than North Korea. YOU ARE THE SAME EXACTLY THE SAME

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   
You know North Korea is a screwed up country with both crazy leaders and crazy (made) people.

And I trust them as far as I can throw em

But wait a minute, something doesn't add up here.

Did North Korea create and fund ISIS to topple Assad in Syria

m.youtube.com...

Did Kim-un-whatever create conditions for waves of refugees in Europe

Did North Korea do a false flag of 9/11

Did North Korea fund extreme right revolution in Kiev Ukraine ruining any chance of peace between east and west

Did they create 19 trillion debt

AM I AFRAD OF NORTH KOREA

OR AM I AFRID WHAT WILL US MILITARY COMPLEX DO NEXT

Maybe US will nuke Cleveland and say it was Kim who did it.

We need a fresh war don't we ?

Rumours already exist that Obama signed off on nuking South Carolina as false flag but one patriotic military general stopped it, he was fired along with 30 more high ranking officers.

What about "the great American people"

Don't they just shrug and follow orders as US decimates entire regions of the world.

North Korea shows its evil proudly

USA just has a mask over it.

North Korea kills with a killer face

USA kills with a smile while singing.

Oh la la killing people while singing in the rain

Singing in the rainnnn.......
edit on 10-4-2016 by DentalKing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Where soldiers and government employees know they are evil, they don't get PTSD

Ex nazis, Israeli idf, jihadists, Stalin era commies, CIA NSA CSIS etc

Soldiers who were fooled into thinking they were the good guys, they get PTSD when they realise the truth, who they are and what they did.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Excellent Thesis Professor.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DentalKing

Similar but with a different culture and identity.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Caps in the thread title, check.

Moral equivalency, check.

Re-posting a video that was used to create another thread already, check.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DentalKing
You know North Korea is a screwed up country with both crazy leaders and crazy (made) people.

Check!

And I trust them as far as I can throw em

But wait a minute, something doesn't add up here.

There are rumours that miniKim actually funded at least part of it.

m.youtube.com...

By funding part of ISIS. Yes. There are rumours suggesting just that.

The only false flag at 9/11 is the staging by thousands of people trying to discredit government.

Did North Korea fund extreme right revolution in Kiev Ukraine ruining any chance of peace between east and west

I heard somewhere that Putin was visiting NK and was seen with a large suitcase when he left. Same suitcase (alledgedly) was seen when a friend of Putin visited Kiev.

No. The American people did that. While wanting to keep America GREAT. As in "he who srrike first and hardest are the best". A bit like some political messages mentioned in the primary election now.

AM I AFRAD OF NORTH KOREA

OR AM I AFRID WHAT WILL US MILITARY COMPLEX DO NEXT

If I were you I'd be afraid of both. Especially if Trump gets voted in. But you should also be afraid of that segment of the American people who gladly support known drug criminals while they wait for stupidenhancing drugs to become legal.

Rumours already exist that Obama signed off on nuking South Carolina as false flag but one patriotic military general stopped it, he was fired along with 30 more high ranking officers.

Rumours also exist that some inland terrorists are spreading that kind of stories because they want to destabilize the nation.

They were gonw by the time of the civil war.

Don't they just shrug and follow orders as US decimates entire regions of the world.

USA just has a mask over it.

Most of the rest of the world don't see any mask.

North Korea kills with a killer face

USA kills with a smile while singing.

Oh la la killing people while singing in the rain

Singing in the rainnnn.......

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   

I think the people are the victims here as well as in the past and with other countries. ....after all we're all human....I'm sure some Nazis got ptsd from things they were ordered to do... we have for so long, on both sides of the fence, been smothered in fear and hate....both are perpetual...I also think to put a whole country in one group is wrong, and if you're gonna do that why not the whole world why not just group the whole world together ..it's easy to stand on the outside and say " you guys need to put your leaders in check" .... the people of the world need to put all the governments in check and they need to come together in doing so... It's the administrations running the countries pushing each other around and most of the people who fight for them and work under them would probably gladly throw down their weapons in exchange for a happy prosperous life... so how about instead of saying"USA you're more evil than North Korea" saying "Government (whatever form) you're more evil than the people...you've got to go"...I'm sure if a North Korean soldier and an American soldier met in a bar or something they could be friends

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   
This is how the USA likes to kill.

Coming soon to a theater of war near you.
edit on 10-4-2016 by Lysergic because: bewm

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   

edit on 10-4-2016 by realnewsrealfunny because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   

The scary thing is you probably actually believe that the U.S. Government is worse than North Korea. People that drink heavily shouldn't post.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Not the people , just the NK leaders . And if you believe this is true , why post the rest ?

Did the US? Prove it.

Didnt Europe invite them in at the start?

What the HADES does that mean ?

Unfortunately NK's debt to GDP ratio is much , much higher

Going to need something to back that one up...something major.

We are still here .Havent gone anywhere.

What part of the world have we decimated ? Go to be specific with this one....

The only statement you have correct so far

USA kills with a smile while singing. Oh la la killing people while singing in the rain

Dont get our dander up.
Just another hate US thread.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Na north korea is better.....they have a unicorn

edit on 10-4-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Except for being in a different place on the globe. Except for placing entire families in workcamps for the minor crimes of one. Except for having fake storefronts to make it look like there is a city where there are a lot of empty buildings. Except for threatening to nuke their neighbor every 4 days. Except for being 99.999999999999% of Korean descent. Except for the internet only being available to maybe 2% of the population. Except for Soviet era propaganda that wasn't even that bad in that era. Except for the fact people HAVE call the Leader Dear Leader and here only conservatives do when being sarcastic.

Except for 1 million more things. Yes, exactly the same.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Is that like Chinese Terminator ?

TELL ME HOW DID I END UP AT THE The Ninja Party - You WILL Vote (lol )

wwww.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Gosh you hate America first people need to take a chill pill, another person made a thread in which they polled us about the same topic, and in fact America is worse than North Korea, guess at this point we have to consider the gallery which except for those I hold respect for, the weight of these opinions hold little value to me. No point in arguing with you, but hey if you haven't heard it, I'll go ahead and say it.

America # yea!

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Do you maybe understand german, and do you maybe like, as i do, Hagen Rether?
Because that reminded me instantly to the following video.
Hagen Rether is a german cabaret artist, for me one of, if not the best.
I will translate some parts, so you understand why i was reminded to this video, when i read your article here.

"Did you hear about the north corean secret service, they have spied out the whole world. For years they observed Merkels spyPhone.
How gross is that... Those dirty north corean scumbags...what a bunch of lowlifes...

Ah, sorry, i am wrong, it was the americans, not the north coreans...
I mix them up everytime, e v e r y t i m e. (Listen then to the applause of the people, at around 1.02min xD)

No, the north coreans have been that with vietnam, those defoliation acts, Agent Orange and stuff...
The Iraq war, this war of aggression, which was contrary to international law, with hundreds of thousands of death people...
Those thousands of civil dronevictims in the hindukush...
THAT have been those north corean dirtbags.
Exact...

No, wait, that have been the americans too!

But the north coreans...ah, exact... that have been those with Monsanto, Halliburton, Blackrock...
Exact...
Death sentences and torture blacksites...
THAT have been those north corean scumbags!
Exact...

Nah, that have been the americans too....

What a mess that all this wasn´t done by the north coreans.
We would have such a well-argued bogeyman, such a nice, well-argued north corea hostility, and not that completely unfounded and irrational anti-americanism.
Those neverending and completely unfounded resentments against the USA, and nobody knows the reason for those resentments.
Absurd...

So, now, the following did the north coreans.
Those whole spying software, sold to all those unjust nations and dictatorships from China to Bahrain, so that they can put opposition members in chains, to find dissidents and get rid of them.
THAT have been the north coreans scumbags...
And, yes, exactly, they sold weapons to states like libya, saudi arabia, where people become beheaded...
That have been those north corean dirtbags, sold poison gas to Assad and Saddam Hussein, that have been those NC scumbags, exactly...

OH, wait, that have been we(ze tschermans) ourselves.
I am sorry...

So what exactly again have the north coreans done now?

Aaah, yes, they tested a missile.
HELLOOOOO!
What the f is this now?
You can´t test missiles simply like that!
You have to throw them down on oriental metropols, for weeks. By this way you even become a permanent member
of the international security council.
From only testing weapons nobody became a member of the UNO yet...
They are so stupid, those dirty north corean scumbags...
They don´t get it, those north coreans, they enslave and suppress their own people...

Are they lunatic?

You don´t have to enslave and suppress your OWN people.
Don´t they see what we europeans do since 600 years?

We enslave and suppress all people that aren´t fast enough on a tree.
We have slaughtered, in america, in asia, in africa, in australia, have all shamans slaughtered, have taken their priests away, and have plundered and pillaged... but not the OWN people...
And now we send the multinational corporations to plunder and pillage the remaining rest, and leave the people suffering.
And if they come here, they come right over the mediterranean sea, straight to the spain tomato fields...
....but the own people...?

It`s logical that the north coreans don´t have SUVs, flatscreen TVs and spyPhones, you don´t get that from your own people...

They are dumb scumbags, those dirty north coreans...
(...)

And that thing with the power, that is gross too, in north corea!
First there is the father president, and then, later, the son becomes president.
That´s gross...
Here you can´t even think about something like that, or in the USA...
U N T H I N K A B L E...
Really, just mention...

That is that pre-democratic, and WE have strong feelings about Putin, that he is again president, and then again president... Putin is a poor man, because he has no son, so he has to do it himself again and again.

It´s heavy, that with Putin...
They have massive problems with antisemitism, racism and nationalism in russia.
You can´t even mention here...
Guess what would happen here... On every whipstich jewish graveyards become vandalised, and synagoges and mosques are threated.
Here that would NEVER happen, our governments would protect us from such threats...

There have been nazis, neonazis in russia, just mention, they shot people over years, and when the whole story came to the light, they just shredded files and stuff like that.
THAT`S how it goes over there, in russia, in this "flawless democracy"...
U N T H I N K A B L E conditions, U N T H I N K A B L E
(for those who don´t know, that is a link to the state sponsored NSU nazi-terrorism in germany)

Now we can only hope that Putin is not the same psychopath like Bush, otherwise Kiev soon looks like Bagdad...something that nobody wants...
(mention that the vid is from 2014)

40% of all russians think that homosexuality is a dangerous desease...
In the vatican it´s 100% !"

I am sorry for my translation, i hope it is not too bad and i didn´t miss too much mistakes

Isn´t it good to have someone who holds up a mirror to us western, "civilised" systems?

edit on 10 4 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

I usually try to be openminded but your post makes me wish we could give negative stars so badly. And then it made sense to me when I saw you are German. Oh, my gosh-still angry after losing both of your modern wars to Americans. To be honest myself, to this day I would never step a foot in Germany and have been to Europe many times. You have completely confirmed my personal PTSD of your country's own history, Thank you.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Didn't they also cure Ebola and several other really bad diseases?

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: crazyewok

Didn't they also cure Ebola and several other really bad diseases?

O yeah they cured Ebola and HIV.

Probably with magical unicorn piss blessed with the tears of dear leader

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join