Anyone fancy a beer??

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Just want to make some friends here and if u live in H.K
maybe go out for a beer.




posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Hi drunk

Which Viz character do you prefer?

8-Ace or Brown Bottle?

Look forward to catching up next time I'm in your neck of the woods.



posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 10:19 PM
link   
dude!, u r not alone, i'm here
BRAHARHAHRHA....



posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Yeah, I'll go for a beer, the Spurs just won the championship!!!!!!



posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
Yeah, I'll go for a beer, the Spurs just won the championship!!!!!!

Congrats to them but are u in H.K??



posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 10:25 PM
link   
No, sorry, southern US here.



posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Hi drunk

Which Viz character do you prefer?

8-Ace or Brown Bottle?

Look forward to catching up next time I'm in your neck of the woods.

Errr sorry dont read viz but a bottle is a bottle.



posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 10:28 PM
link   
At least it wasnt the Lakers.



posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I preferred Brown Bottle, mild-mannered accountant who, when confronted with a nasty criminal incident, would retire to a telephone booth and emerge totally pissed, bottle in brown paper bag in hand, and generally slur, stumble and flummox his way into a state of generic confusion, bringing about the fortuitous arrest of the flabbergasted criminal by passing-by gendarmerie.



posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Sounds like my kind of drinking partner.



posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Gotta go now see ya later.



posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
At least it wasnt the Lakers.


ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!




posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 10:46 PM
link   
that reminds me whatever happens to Kareem Abdul-Jabbar??

Originally posted by dragonrider

Originally posted by drunk
At least it wasnt the Lakers.


ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!




posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Dame Kareem retired years dude



posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Oh!...it shows how much I catchup with NBA, but then it's good to know he's living a good life.

Originally posted by drunk
Dame Kareem retired years dude



posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 11:04 PM
link   
He was in a movie called "Airplane" funny stuff.



posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 11:24 PM
link   
The movie does rings the bell, but didnt watch it tho.

Originally posted by drunk
He was in a movie called "Airplane" funny stuff.



posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 11:26 PM
link   
You should bloody funny i can lend it to ya.



posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Absolutely, drunk! Let's make a pact. The next time I am in HK you buy the pints. First time you are in Chicago, I buy.



posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Oh, nice, Dame fool is here. His posts are harmless enough.





new topics
top topics
 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join