It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Days After “Panama Papers” Released, IRS HQ to be Closed All Week After Basement Fire

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Awww... sweet! Such a warm ray of light! Take this piece of irony iron, you've earned it!

ATS Hero of the day,

you've got a problem with this hypothesis but can't debunk the mere thought of it? Poor fella! And I thought people would've to back up their claim before they could spit their crap?

I like this topic, we should stay vigilant. Just consider all possible implications, including big gubbermints effort to get rid of some important files the easy way. Some may think there's no corruption involved with loving Nanny States but I wouldn't consider that thinking after all. We effin know they are.

Let me stress the specifics of said Panama Papers 'leak' again:

4 journalists filtered the information, searching for persons of public interest and criminal activity.

Every shady (but legal) tax-avoidance within will not be part of any story regarding this 'leak'. And now, that this cat is out of the box, I can easily imagine some crooks saving their assets pre-crime-style. Just in case this legal offshore tax-avoidance isn't going to be legal any longer. Feel the Bern yet?

Do I need to add more proof or is that sufficient to ponder about? You decide. Just another cray election year, eh?

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Bullllllshiiiiiiiii. ..

Gives them time to hide, destroy or tamper evidence against them in an open investigation.

Clever minions they are.

Does it matter though?

The people are so engraved in lies, false perception or caught up in the most redundant things...

What difference does it make?

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

One thing you are forgetting. Everything is digital these days. All records are stored on line. Everything mostly stored in warehouses.

So probably just a weird co-incidence.

I would have though you knew that?

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

The Panama Papers have been probably the biggest story in the news all week. I see a story about an IRS fire and their HQ being closed for the week and decide to do a search. YES the source makes that connection. Why not? Is it a crime to look at potential scenarios or do you subscribe to the belief that we should take everything we're spoon fed by the media for Face Value, and not question it when there is potential for large-scale fraud in the gov?

I agree with the assertion that there is no harm in looking, and one should not be derided for doing so. Where there is smoke...
edit on 10-4-2016 by AntiDoppleganger because: quote inserted

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join