It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

clash roayl clan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a clash royal clan called mufon get involved loving this game

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: jd0Fengland

What ?

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

hell yah - great game - im about to pop level 7. they just need the chest times to cut in half, and something to earn rewards when your waiting for chests to unlock. i do 4 or 5 battles and wait for the next day. wish i could just sit there and battle for 2 hours straight but theres no reward after your chests are full.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

its a addictive phone game highly entertaining

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Perhaps a link to some info on the game and a more fleshed out description from you would help my understanding of what your OP is about.
I don't do mobile gaming so am unaware of the game.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I cannot stand phone gaming, but, if I picked one, that would be something to consider. I looked at the website.

I spend too much time on Wartune for any other games. Wish me luck for later tonight, but my guild is going to lose Guild battle no matter what

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I'm a Dominations man myself. Got bored of Clash Royale pretty quickly.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Icky. Tried a couple of phone games, I don't get the allure.

Granted, the only time I find for gaming is on rare occasions, late night, when everyone else is sleeping, and I'm not ready to turn in myself, at home. PC and PS games are so much better. If I had a long daily commute, I could see it, but then I'd probably want an actual portable game system instead of a phone based "collect coins and wait or pay to continue" game.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

Lost interest pretty quickly once I realised the game is rigged, in that to really progress anywhere, you need to buy gems.

But not just that, the cards you get given from the chests are rigged, I keep getting cards I dont use and haven't upgraded, I have thousands the bastards, and the cards I do use very rarely turn up, yet I'm at the point of needing 400 or so for the next level.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Pretty sure all these free app type games are rigged to bring unending frustration to people so they'll open up their wallets

edit on 6-4-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join