It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAR: Russia to sell defense system to Syria

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
I read the link the way it shows a preparation and the planning of what the administration had in mind for the world and our nation.

You take it anyway you want but the truth is coming out.

Things did not happend overnight, they have been in the table for a long time.

Ms. Condi is quite the policy maker, she will do great in her next position beside Mr. Bush and his view of the world.

Marg the fact is that you misunderstood what she said, she did not say in any way shape or form that they want WWIII, she was stating that after WWII, the fact that the US went after it's national interests made it and the world more prosperous, and that if we go after our national interests once more, prosperity can happen again.

---edited for errors and to add comment---

[edit on 12-1-2005 by Muaddib]

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickmastertricK
I agree on this possibility.

Now Off Topic:
Would you also believe that they have sold the now called 'suitcase nukes' to terrorist groups?

I am pretty certain that they have, or at least they have tried to. It is also known that the Russian mafia, which is composed of former KGB agents, can pretty much get a hold of anything that exists in Russia. So they could have also sold suitcase nukes to anyone.

[edit on 12-1-2005 by Muaddib]

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I already explained why Russia is selling weapons to Syria. They need the cash. They sell weapons all over to third world countries. They've been selling weapons to Syria for a long while now.

This is most likely not some sinister effort by Russia to undermine America.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Disturbed Deliverer
I already explained why Russia is selling weapons to Syria. They need the cash. They sell weapons all over to third world countries. They've been selling weapons to Syria for a long while now.

This is most likely not some sinister effort by Russia to undermine America.

Still believe the same thing? What with Putin meeting with Akhmadickwad, and Syria having their fledgling nuclear program bombed by Israel.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Wow. It is really interesting to see a thread written years ago....bumped today because of something today relating to news years ago.

Very intersting.

<< 1   >>

join