It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Selling' Children Is a Radical Form of Religion

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

The main reason children are in foster care is they are taken because of abuse. By the time they are toddlers, the abuse has already been done.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Why are you turning this into a rant about women being owned in the US? It's about children being sold and the radical forms of religion as a guilty party, either buying or selling.

Children being removed from a home because of neglect/abuse has no relationship to religion, nor does adopting or abortion, at least from what I've seen. These are completely different issues. I did not understand your complete digression from the topic is all.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

I responded to this:
"What a bunch of bull crap! BOYS and girls are in foster care. For a multitude of reasons. Most people want to adopt young babies. Most children enter into foster care at toddler stage or later. The main reason being they have no safe place to go other than a "foster" family. The state subsidizes these foster families so they don't have to bear the cost of raising children alone. The reason male and female children are in foster care until they are 18 is because in the US, that's the law for natural emancipation as an adult. It can be made an exception with a simple request."

Children do not go to foster care because of money. According to the Adopt facts, most are taken from homes because of abuse. About women being owned in the US, 288 laws have been implemented against women's reproductive rights from 2010 to 2014. We are not 3/5 human.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join