It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

batman VS superman review and SPOILERS!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

OK, movie goers!!!!

Let's discuss the movie...and not bicker at each other.
Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

We expect civility and decorum within all topics.....that includes BTS topics.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Darkseid. Watch the released scene that takes place after the swat team storms the alien craft to capture Lex. Those are supposed to be mother boxes and what is thought to be one of Darkseid's generals.

You thought BA was ok? He nailed the moody, older Batman that Frank Miller created. To make it "gritty" they had him kill a few people, it was a must since the do-gooder poster child of superman had already taken a life. The story itself was a mash of story arcs that they slammed into one movie so they could compete with the X-men movies.

Dark Knight Returns
The Death of Superman
The Justice League
Darkseid vs The Justice League

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

But I hated how they pushed the Doomsday "death of Superman" arc at the end... like people would actually believe they are going to kill Superman before the Justice League movie hits. What a wasted opportunity and the movie would have been good enough without it.

Im dreading the 60 minutes they will spend resurrecting him. I pray that it won't be as boring as the first 60 minutes of this one.
edit on 1-4-2016 by BigScaryStrawman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

I guess at some point we all lose are way...he's in his 40's and see's little that can be done...I like the change...it makes sense and feels more real...he's human..

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
In the same universe and batman vs superman didn't superman rip off arrows arm saving his life?

<< 1  2   >>

join