It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

batman VS superman review and SPOILERS!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

the one his mother and Louis buried.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
EDIT: Duplicate post

Just not a big fan of Jesse so once I saw he was in it I was already thrown back but I'll go in with a blank slate.

He is just awful as lex, like really really bad the could have made so many better choices.

I was actually watching it wondering if he was supposed to turn into the joker or something, just a really bad take on the character overall.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

What I dont get is how the government didnt learn how to open the door to the ship with a freaking hand print ID from Zog.

Maybe they did and didn't put it in that film.

So students are in debt for repeating dawkins, that's not science.
Anyway kryptonite is green, batman corners the market through theft and superman is weakened by it, rendering him able to be defeated by batman.
weed anyone

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

So you are pissed at me for being right???

Dude very mature.

I know you misplaced Galactus in the DC universe and its probably pretty obvious to everyone else just let it go.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico
What I would like to know is: There were 2 coffins, clarks and supermans. Which one had the actual body?

The one in Smallvill had his body in it the other one was just empty.

now the real question!

How does one made a coffin strong enough to hold the man of steel??

link   

Yea, I guess that is the one that had the floating dirt. I wonder if they will go the clone route in the next movie(s)?

link   

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
EDIT: Duplicate post

Just not a big fan of Jesse so once I saw he was in it I was already thrown back but I'll go in with a blank slate.

He is just awful as lex, like really really bad the could have made so many better choices.

I was actually watching it wondering if he was supposed to turn into the joker or something, just a really bad take on the character overall.

he would make for an ok Joker solely based off of looks I suppose lol...but then again no one will ever do better than what Ledger did.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I'm hoping that with the R rated version, the movie will make a little bit more sense, especially concerning Luther. I've heard rumors on IGN that he was being driven mad by something (mostly darkseid).

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

The one the dirt that starts shaking symbolising Supermans rebirth

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

How does one made a coffin strong enough to hold the man of steel??

A coffin lined with kryptonite would do.

THis said, anyone opening it would need to be at least a doctor or a priest.
legends of risen evil dead abound in sylvania

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

This is a comic movie review. You are an adult. Dont play that mature crap. You tried to scold me because you didnt have an original thought.

You are the one getting very upset about this not me, I was only pointing out your mistake and why its so very unlikely we will ever see a Marvel DC cross over that has Galactus up against DarkSide.

What pissed me off is the fact you act like a cross over is impossible and belittle me WHEN A CROSS OVER EXISTS already

The cross over does not exist in the either of the cinematic universes that is the point, the rights for the cartoons are different and more complex to the rights of the movies it would require at least 3 of the biggest studios who are all in competition with each other to work together. Just take a look at how hard it has been for Marvel to get Spider-Man (owned by Sony) to appear in one of their movies. Trying to get Fox, Marvel and WB (perhaps even Sony) to all collaborate is just not going to happen.

You are just digging your hole even deeper with this.

Also i was not making fun of your spelling, I also thought that it was spelt Gallactus, so I also misspelt it (he look at that admitting to a mistake you should try it!)

if I am the first person on the internet to get that right.....

Only that you are totally wrong and DC/Marvel fan boys have been speculating about a cross over of some kind for over a decade now so your not the first person to ever come out with this idea.

Very amusing though that you think you are based on you misplacing a Marvel Character in the DC universe.
edit on 1-4-2016 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I think I'll wait till this one hits redbox.
But I will go see the Lego batman movie.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Technically it's Disney now who make the decisions for Marvel

They can't even work with Fox to make decent X-Men/Fantastic Four movies, there's no chance that Disney would work with Fox AND Warner Brothers to make a DC/Marvel crossover

It actually pisses me that in one universe (Disney) Quicksilver is dead and in another (Fox) he's alive and kicking working with the X-men
edit on 1/4/16 by Discotech because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

I am not reading your post and will be ignoring you. Please stop derailing.

I cant even enjoy a damned movie review. THAT WAS MY MAIN POINT FOR THIS THREAD: I SAID AS MUCH in the first sentences.

What ever. LEAVE ME ALONE.

edit on 4 1 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

Technically it's Disney now who make the decisions for Marvel

Well yes but that goes with out saying I think Marvel Studios is a subsidiary of Disney.

They can't even work with Fox to make decent X-Men/Fantastic Four movies, there's no chance that Disney would work with Fox AND Warner Brothers to make a DC/Marvel crossover

That is the point i am trying to get over to the OP, Fox own the rights to Galactus, WB own the rights to DC characters and Marvel have rest of them, now i guess technically you might not need Marvel but it would get very confusing with out Marvel involved and I think they would push to block it. Basically the whole idea of rivel movie studios working together is to complex for this cross over idea to every really work.

Again though I do think the OP just mistook Galactus as a DC character and is back tracking so for that reason the whole thing is kind of mute.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
There is this

www.comicbookresources.com...

www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I am not reading your post and will be ignoring you

As is your prerogative, however I would point out that any time you open up a thread on ATS it is subject to discussion and debate amongst all members.

You are basically pissed at me for pointing out your wrong and either way you look at this you are wrong. You either misplaced Galactus (most likely) or your OP was so badly written that you failed to get across the idea of cross over and had to go back and change your OP to make this clearer(ish).

Please stop derailing.

I am not derailing, actually everything so far has been very much on the topic of discussing this movie and the content of your OP.

I cant even enjoy a damned movie review. THAT WAS MY MAIN POINT FOR THIS THREAD: I SAID AS MUCH in the first sentences.

Well you can enjoy it, you just seem to get really pissed when somebody points out a rather trivial mistake and then make things worse by trying to cover up said mistake.

LEAVE ME ALONE.

Again you write a thread on ATS as a member it is up for discussion and debate form all other members.

EDIT: Those links prove nothing.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I am not reading that post either.

You are once again derailing.

LEAVE ME ALONE.

its people like you that made all the great old members leave.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I was a little disappointed in the movie but I am optimistic the extended cut will fill in a lot of the holes. The released Lex Communion scene they released this week helps the end make a little more sense. The let down was the build up of the fight scene, only to have it over in five minutes. As you can tell I am a Superman fan so seeing Batman with the upper hand was expected given Batman's popularity. I felt they tried to cram as much as they could into one movie in an attempt at catching up with Marvel. Given they had an extra year to put this movie out I expected a much more polished movie than what was given.

For all of the issues, it was an ok movie. All I care about is getting more Superman toys for my collection so either way, I win.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join