It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moderators of /r/The_Donald Subreddit Have Switched Endorsement to Bernie Sanders.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Enough is enough!

/r/The_Donald subreddit has officially retracted it's endorsement of the tyrannical, Nazi, enslaver of women and eater of children Donald J. Trump, and have pledged to support the strong, hard working, literal embodiment of the American dream Bernie Sanders.

No longer will women journalists be viciously beaten to the brink of death. No longer will the peace loving disciples of Islam be discriminated against for simply obeying their religious right to rape women and behead infidels.

Ol' Saint Bernie will bring free everything this election season to those who have brought peace, understanding and good will to the satanic blood orgies known as Trump rallies.

America... it's time for hope and change we can believe in!

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

On April 1st?

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I really hope the Bernie fans don't click that link. Some of those comments will have them frothing at the mouth.
[ goes back to read more ]

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   
does trump really eat babies

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: PLAYERONE01

Of course, where do you think he gets all that high energy from?

I also have proof from sources on Twitter that say so!

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
I really hope the Bernie fans don't click that link. Some of those comments will have them frothing at the mouth.

I clicked it, not much to see there to be honest just a bunch of white this black that, you know the typical intelligence of a devout Trump supporter. Oh and lots of free stuff.
edit on 1-4-2016 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd

I clicked it, not much to see there to be honest just a bunch of white this black that, you know the typical intelligence of a devout Trump supporter. Oh and lots of free stuff.

White this, black that and free stuff? Clearly they are Feeling the Bern!

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

originally posted by: amicktd

White this, black that and free stuff? Clearly they are Feeling the Bern!

We're we suppose to learn something from it? I know you guys are looking for a reaction, but I doubt you will get it.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Figures! At least it's Bernie. Did see the Anti PC one rolled it's way into a Hillary supporter trololo?

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Um.

... *blink blink* ...

You guys are aware that that subreddit is a joke, right? A troll haven of sorts? The people that run that place and a vast majority of the people on there are NOT Trump fans, they bait unsuspecting Trump fans to show up and make fools of themselves.

It's a troll trap for Trump fans.

Ohhh look, I made an alliteration!

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Um.

... *blink blink* ...

You guys are aware that that subreddit is a joke, right? A troll haven of sorts? The people that run that place and a vast majority of the people on there are NOT Trump fans, they bait unsuspecting Trump fans to show up and make fools of themselves.

It's a troll trap for Trump fans.

Ohhh look, I made an alliteration!

Even Youtube comments have more substance

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: PLAYERONE01

Of course, where do you think he gets all that high energy from?

I also have proof from sources on Twitter that say so!

top topics

join