It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen girl pepper-sprayed, groped outside Wisconsin Trump rally

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
She deserved to get pepper sprayed just for no other reason than being ugly.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Sad

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Does anyone here really believe she was groped?
A brochure brushed against her.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
a reply to: UnBreakable

Sad

Yet calling them white trash is just you expressing yourself?
edit on 31-3-2016 by rollanotherone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Does anyone here really believe she was groped?
A brochure brushed against her.

Does anyone believe Fields was a subject of assault either?

The left seems to suffer mental breakdowns and distortion of reality whenever things don't go their way or they're met with opposing beliefs.

Then they cry victim when many times they're lying their asses off.
edit on 31-3-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Complete garbage!

People show up to show their hind quarters by protesting Donald Trump, cause a near riot...and its Trumps creating the circus?

Rubbish.
If these progressive leftist agitators would stay at home or attend their little Bernie love fests then there would not be an issue. "Dont start nutin, wont be nutin"

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
The Janesville teen who attacked an elderly man and was promptly maced admitted “I deserved that” on camera moments after the incident.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
People get emotional. At that age it is very easy. The sad part is that when a conversation starts, they realize they are outwitted and it becomes a profanity laden discussion. You see it all the time.

Lesson learned? I bet she will never do that again. She learned about boundaries and responsibility for her actions.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Update: no sexual assault charges. Possible charges against girl.

Authorities said Thursday that they will not pursue sexual assault charges against the man accused of groping a 15-year-old girl as she protested a Donald Trump rally in Wisconsin. Instead, they said, the girl may face disorderly conduct charges for punching him in the face.

Janesville Police Chief David Moore said during a news conference that investigators viewed several videos of the confrontation that occurred on Tuesday and interviewed 13 witnesses, including the accused man, 59-year-old Daniel Crandall. But they ultimately found no evidence to support allegations that the girl, who has asked to be identified as Alex, was sexually assaulted. Moore said that during her interview with police, Alex said she had been “touched” and “felt pressure in the breast area.”

The police chief played one of the videos Janesville detectives viewed, and noted several times that the incident occurred in “close quarters.”

www.buzzfeed.com...

edit on 31-3-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance I'm glad authorities could make sense of all the videos. It seemed to me the Alex person had extremely high running emotions and jumped to a huge allegation against the man with the pamphlet. I did not see him grope her, he got up in her face and my have pointed his finger at her décolletage and it may have been the pamphlet or his finger that barely touched her, but I'm pretty darn sure my eyes had seen absolutely no groping.
Thanks for the update.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

They're all acting like white trash. Saying someone deserves to be physically harmed because of the face they were born with is sad.

How do you see it?

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Looks like the little white self hating liberal snot ring nosed brat got what she deserved after assaulting another person. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: FullBloodedNative

originally posted by: 8675309jenny

Keep at it buddy. All you are doing is polarizing millions of middle-of-the-road voters like me into voting Trump, haha

Go ahead and waste your vote.
There will not be a republican in office in the near future, let alone Trump.

I mean you can wish and pray all you want, still not going to happen.

Funny I don't give a shnit about someone being a 'republican' or otherwise. I have voted for Democrats, Libertarians, Independents and Republicans.

I vote for a person, not a party and CERTAINLY NOT MEDIA HYPE/LIES

Thanks bye.

edit on 8-4-2016 by 8675309jenny because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join