It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Sanders at just one digit difference from Hillary Clinton in NY primary Last Poll!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
Even Saturday Night Live remembers what a team whore she was

Brilliant.

ETA: Go Bernie (for the top of the page 3 post). LOL

edit on 1042016 by Snarl because: Win AM ... Win!!

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Woah woah WOAH! You mean to tell me this lady was living in Illinois and she's telling people that she's not cheering for the Cubs, but she's cheering for the Yankees? That's a God damn disgrace! This woman is the lowest of the low.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
Woah woah WOAH! You mean to tell me this lady was living in Illinois and she's telling people that she's not cheering for the Cubs, but she's cheering for the Yankees? That's a God damn disgrace! This woman is the lowest of the low.

Nope, Hilldog claims she is a life long Cubs and Yankees fan because she needed an American League team to root for when growing up and it had nothing at all to do with pandering for her run for Senate.

Do you believe her?

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I can tell you this to an absolute 100% certainty. Sir, I spent several lovely years living in Wrigleyville. I spent many a days and nights at many a Cubs game. There is no f'ing way you can be a Cubs fan and cheer for the Yankees. It's an impossibility. You either bleed blue or you don't. May the Yankees and Hillary Rodham Clinton contract gonorrhea and rot in hell. Go Cubs.

This woman is a lying turd. She is not associated with us good Cubs fans. Also, American League baseball isn't real baseball. It's like cricket due to the use of a designated hitter. American League...lol. We don't care for that low level trash.

Oh and Cubs just homered.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

Today the great day of the debate in Brooklyn has finally arrived, and in my opinion we are going to have in the stage only one truly New Yorker, Senator Bernie Sanders, defending his programs and his points of view of future, the same ones that have captivated the audiences along so many weeks since 2016 began, especially the youngest voters that are looking for really new proposals and are tired of a political system that has not offered nothing for them in the last 16 years.

Now to say that former State Secretary Hillary Clinton is a genuine representative of New York is extremely controversial, it is enough to just check her vita to see that:

- She spent the first 22 years of her life in his native Chicago.
- Then she moved for 4 years to Connecticut to graduate from Yale.
- She worked two years in Washington DC after Graduation.
- She married Bill Clinton in 1974 and so moved to Arkansas for 22 years until 1992.
- She cameback to Washington DC to be first lady for eight years.
- After moving strategically to NYC she became elected Senator twice, office she had until 2008.
- She spent the first Obama term as State secretary in Washington DC.
- Then she came back to private life working in the Clinton foundation, half of her time in Little Rock Arkansas.

Pls check:

en.wikipedia.org...

This is the life of the lady that this night will try to convince us that she is a trully New Yorker too, what do you think?

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
-

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Sometimes, I actually hope Sanders wins, just so his supporters have 4 years to see how wrong they were.

Seriously, what do folks see in this guy?

Spends 40 years as a bum, wasting the degree his parents paid for.
Finally gets a job, as an elected official, in a "default" election.
Basically a "B" employee in Congress (at best).
Former head of the VA (We all know what a disaster that was).
The guy's a YEAR away from average life expectancy. We'd be voting his VP in for office in a couple years, most likely.

And yet, folks think he is going to magically fix things? He certainly has an opposing track record.
So why? Because he promises "free" stuff? Nothing's free. And we all know this. Yet, he makes folks believe "oh, the rich will pay for it". No they won't. The rich are good at hiding money folks. (oh, and TWO out of the FIVE major Bern plans raise taxes and premiums on ALL of us, not just the rich, folks). READ the damn plans.

Often, I think Clinton is a professional scam artist, but that murderess thug has nothing on Bernie, lol.

Look, Trump's an ass too. But he's an ass with heart. He doesn't sell it (oddly enough), but it's actually pretty amazing some of the charitable stuff he's done with his wealth. You just have to look for it.
Example: awm.com...
And his plans are actually pretty damn common sense. Does he shoot off at the mouth, and stay stupid stuff? Sure. Can he actually get his plans done? Don't know, likely not. But I'm willing to roll the dice this way vs. voting for a pay cut (Sanders), or a bought and paid for puppet (Clinton or Cruz). I don't have to like the guy, to think he may be an effective President. Do you think Putin will lose any sleep after ticking off Clinton, Cruz, or Sanders? Nope. Trump? Yeah...even he would be lying awake in a bunker wondering when the hammer would drop.

edit on 14-4-2016 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

is it possible to be smart and grossly naive ?

quick guys...better get to those voting booths...your vote matters !!!!

If you all join forces, and call in Batman and Superman...you just might stop Hilly becoming your worst nightmare.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Well, I sincerely don't know if you feel tranquil and pretty relaxed to go ahead and wait until the moment in which this Lady is indicted for the so many scandals she is involved in, possibly after been nominated or even having one foot in the white house to react.

I think that moment would be so much late to realize that the country can't arrive to such a point, it would be devastating for the institutions, the Presidency must be protected of such terrible possibility.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 4/15/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Well Garzrok,

It is so evident that we have a candidate that is artificially boosted by a media campaign that is spending millions of dollars, in a way that even George Clooney has today correctly qualified as obscene.

Hillary Clinton is being sold as a product in the most aggressive propaganda strategy seen in many years, the voters are being brain washed by hundreds of messages that represent not what the average America really think, but what the great Corporations wants we all believe, for their best interests.

www.yahoo.com...

One Thing is sure, if the people of New York is unable to see across the thick fog of all this advertising, this terrible matrix that has tentacles along all the internet , press, TV and radio, we are going to see not the interest of the people in general prevailing in this primary, but of the few privileged that are going to profit enormously from the kind of Economy Clinton is going to implement.

The fight of Sanders look right now like Robin Hood against Prince John, although so unequal it still have the power of attraction of who is trying to break a corrupt order of things that is created to suffocate the will of people and impose a Political Dynasty with Democratic mask.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

In Spite of all this Collective Mind control I still think this week New Yorkers are going to surprise in the real voting by turning down a lot of false forecasts of the so many polls Clinton machinery is using to deceive voters.

Many are thinking right now that to see Sanders winning in New York looks almost as Mission Impossible, but don't forget that Hillary Clinton tried to win in this same way in New Hampshire, overcoming all the limits of funding, but for some reason she couldn't, the people reacted in the last minute.

It is admirable that Clooney decided to openly disclose the reality, he is courageous to step out, to expose the way Clinton is carpet bagging along all the big private interests to assure that she is going to be nominated, in other words trying to buy the White House.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 4/17/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Government's layering of new programs on top of old ones inherently creates duplication. Having several agencies perform similar duties is wasteful and confuses program beneficiaries who must navigate each program's distinct rules and requirements.

Some overlap is inevitable because some agencies are defined by whom they serve (e.g., veterans, Native Americans, urbanites, and rural families), while others are defined by what they provide (e.g., housing, education, health care, and economic development). When these agencies' constituencies overlap, each relevant agency will often have its own program. With 342 separate economic development programs, the federal government needs to make consolidation a priority.

Consolidating duplicative programs will save money and improve government service. In addition to those programs that should be eliminated completely, Congress should consolidate the following sets of programs:

342 economic development programs;
130 programs serving the disabled;
130 programs serving at-risk youth;
90 early childhood development programs;
75 programs funding international education, cultural, and training exchange activities;
72 federal programs dedicated to assuring safe water;
50 homeless assistance programs;
45 federal agencies conducting federal criminal investigations;
40 separate employment and training programs;
28 rural development programs;
27 teen pregnancy programs;
26 small, extraneous K-12 school grant programs;
23 agencies providing aid to the former Soviet republics;
19 programs fighting substance abuse;
17 rural water and waste-water programs in eight agencies;
17 trade agencies monitoring 400 international trade agreements;
12 food safety agencies;
11 principal statistics agencies; and
Four overlapping land management agencies.

Source:   Original article link with more details

This obviously has been only one ongoing issue since this source is from back in 2005. There has been many more wasteful spending that this article points out and any google search will even provide more current and more outrageous accounts! I chose to share this one since it really is a good place to start to save money and waste. 

Admittedly, I keep researching and find myself being forced to look at Trump with different eyes. Though, in searching for a satisfactory candidate in this election is frustrating; I can recognize from this article that the president may not be able to effect the changes that are needed. I will give Bernie credit, he does say, he cannot keep his promises without getting congress changed. 

Though that is what the problem seems to be...everyone is focused on a president and congressman/senators slip in and keep the status quo! Nothing seems to change. I am really beginning to see the slight of hand play, but am frustrated on how to get real change to occur. Sure I could vote for Bernie or Trump to send a message, but obviously the message has been known...but just disregarded by the actual complete government as a whole! Sigh.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts
Dear CynConcepts,

Today also the Washington Examiner is also reporting that they agree in that Hillary Clinton campaign is boosting a misinformation propaganda strategy in the media to try to create the impression that she has already won New York and even the nomination.

The facts, according with this publication is that Sanders is closer to Clinton than never before, last time polls suggest he is at most 2 points far from her nationally.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

We must understand that a defeat of Clinton in New York Primary would carry out a disaster for her campaign, it would be inadmissible if she loose in the State she proclaim a lot she is representing, although she has nothing of New Yorker at all, but also it would expose the truth, that she has lost the leadership in this process months ago, and that the record of eight victories in a row of Sanders is as solid as he claims.

Senator Bernie Sanders campaign today also have accused the poll houses to be manipulating their reports about his support in New York.

www.thedailybeast.com...

Inquisitr has also published week that Sanders had gained 15 points in between the last two Emmerson polls, from March 17th to April 2nd 2016, something that clearly shows an impressive growing momentum that is systematically ignored by the polls of the TV chains.

If during the last 17 days he has maintained such momentum he should be right now at least other 15 to 17 points above where he was in April 2nd, so the distance showed by the TV polls is a mirage, it is false message created to brain wash the minds of the voters.

www.inquisitr.com...

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 4/18/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Dear Readers,

It comes to my attention that the two polls carried out by One America News network and Gravis marketing are showing a difference of only one digit in between Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton, a huge contrast with the other polls that have been implemented by the Tv channels and the media in general.

Here are the results from April 5th

www.realclearpolitics.com...

and April 13th,

www.realclearpolitics.com...

My advise is vote for who ever you truly consider the best candidate, don't allow the inertia created by the media polls to take the decision for you, stay on what you think it is correct for the country, reject the brain washing of journalism that is clearly influenced by the great difference of money spent on Propaganda during the campaign.

It would not surprise me if at the end, when the actual results arrive they show an incredibly different picture than the one the manipulated polls are trying to draw, as it happened before in Iowa and in New Hampshire.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 4/18/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I love Bernie supporters...because when poor Bern gets sent back to Granolaville there are going to be a lot of pissed off people who HATE Hillary Clinton.

This is the year to vote against and not for. It was different in 08 and 12. Those were votes for and placeholders from the GOP.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
A little Birdie told me "to keep the Faith" Bernie is going to do very well in NY.....

Tomorrow is going to be a Big day !
edit on 19-4-2016 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Yes, Dear MountainLaurel, I have exactly the same impression, that today in NY primary the Matrix of artificial support created by all the media that is being paid by the Clinton Campaign could have a short circuit, as it happened before in Iowa and in New Hampshire, States where She expected to have an easy victory.

There are today so serious accusations that Mrs Clinton possibly has had a double discourse, one inside the private events where she is receiving a lot of money for a speech, and another very different in the open public spaces when she is in contact with the common or middle class people.

She has received a lot of money precisely from the same economic groups she had launched severe critics about speculative maneuvers in Wall Street.

Pls Read:
www.investors.com...

So in essence we have a chameleon candidate that change her appearance depending on the kind of public that is listening her in each occasion. One day she is assuring the interests of the bankers and great corporations, exactly what they want to listen, and the next one she is fueling the flag of social reforms with the workers unions.

A double face candidate is not what America is requiring now, we need precision of goals, we need somebody with a defined agenda, not an opportunist trying to fish people. The Great question to Answer today is :

Who is the Truly Hillary Clinton? with what agenda is she actually going to rule? because she can't be so many different persons at the same time!

At least with people like Bernie Sanders, John Kasich, Ted Cruz and even with Donald Trump the people know very well what is the real character of the candidate they are supporting.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 4/19/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I'm obviously very disappointed about how NY's primary went down. I am REALLY trying to watch the news coverage with an open mind and take off my "Bernie" glasses and look at the results objectively, but I have observed so much blatant bias toward Hillary ,I'm pretty sure this is a "conspiracy" .

The news coverage yesterday was shamefully stacked against Bernie, here are a few examples I noticed.

1. Interview on MSNBC were they had a Hillary supporter there "pushing" her agenda , but being told that they also asked a member of the Sander's campaign to participate in the interview, BUT because the Sander's camp responded at the "last minute" they wanted to participate they were "unable" to accommodate them !? Seriously ???? Not only did they exclude Bernie's camp, they also implied it was because the Sander's camp somehow "flaked out" on the interview ?

2. They had a segment where they had reporters out asking people how they were voting.....the 1st 2 people they showed were Bernie supporters who were deciding at the last minute to switch to Hillary...."because she has so much more experience"......they were both also blue collar workers of color...break to commercial....this was yesterday morning before I had to leave, so I don't know if they ever interviewed any Bernie supporters.

3. "The Democratic campaign has been very nasty, and that Bernie is hitting below the belt by accusing Hillary's camp of election and finance fraud" How they managed to spin that one to somehow make Bernie look bad was incredible really ! A month ago this was being hailed as a very respectful race, and I don't think bringing light to what was clearly a problem with voters being out right denied the right to vote because of some bizarre sort of computer "clinch" that knocked out thousands of eligible Democratic voters is disrespectful to anyone except those people denied the right to vote fairly....they won't even play by their own messed up rules now !

4. Last but not least, the incredible "guilt trip" being put on Sander's supporters to unify with Hillary now.....nope, they miscalculated this one.
A campaign "promise" or more accurately "goal" is not a lie...it's a vision......and if Bernie could get everything done, which we all know he can't alone...it would still cost less then the Iraq "invasion" and the profits made there by Halliburton and the rest of the scum involved.

You're right Angel, even with Trump, we at least know what we are getting. I don't want to be a poor sport or have sour grapes because my guy didn't win NY, but damm it, I don't want there to be a shadow of a doubt that the 15% she won by was not influenced by under handed means and cheating. I don't Trust her, and along with plenty of real world evidence her hands are dirty...this is also an "Instinctive Feeling" that Bernie best represents the side of History I believe in. That little birdie spoke to my soul. We are on the right path ...

edit on 20-4-2016 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Dear MountainLaurel,

Well, considering the huge difference in funding invested in the campaign, I think those 106 delegates that Bernie Sanders actually got in this primary have anyway a very important weight, they represent a great value! it was a fight against all the odds, with the media almost unanimously supporting only one candidate that of course paid very well for such services.

We must focus right now our attention in the incoming weekend primaries, I think Sanders have a nice opportunity to recover if he plays smartly his cards.

Bernie is not so far to reach Clinton in Connecticut, Pennsylvania and possibly in Delaware, there are still enough undecided voters to achieve that goal, and with his strong and solid support in Rhode Island he has only one obstacle to overcome, to leave back the inertia of a victory that Clinton wants to make appear as greater than what it actually was.

I am moving to a new thread created to monitor the election of April 22nd, here is the link:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You are all welcome to continue discussing Sanders campaign there, it would be great to exchange more replies there, well now that the Trump and the Clinton Supporters have already discovered its existence too and smartly trying to boycott it.

A defeat in a battle never decides a war!

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 4/20/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
This is the year to vote against and not for. It was different in 08 and 12. Those were votes for and placeholders from the GOP.

This is ridiculous, politics is almost always a vote against. Romney and McCain ran on a platform of anyone but X, even Kerry did that in 04 and most of Trumps supporters like him primarily as a protest vote of anyone but the establishment.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

How could the polls have been so wrong? Are any of the polling companies in America 100% neutral and ask balanced questions? I've never been contacted by one. Have any of you?

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well, one way to create intentionally a bias in the poll is the selection of the sample, that is not genuinely representative of the population but only of one segment of it.

For instance if you exclude students and workers class from the selection of the sample of people that is going to respond
it that immediately impact negatively over a candidate which principal support come from those sectors.

Other way to create a bias is by carefully selecting questions that for instance underline positive aspects of one candidate but only negative or controversial aspects of another candidate. The candidate whose questions refer to more friendly aspects of course is going to be favored by the poll.

Also ask which candidate you support in certain particular aspects and whose not, and latter present those results as if they were representing a general opinion of a candidate.

If you ask a very generic question, like would you vote for a woman for President?, and you use the answers to pretend that all that people express NECESARILY support for Clinton, or if you ask would you vote for a Left wing candidate or a right wing one, and you use the answers to claim all the people didn't want to vote left wing are not going to support Bernie Sanders, or the ones say YES support him, is way to falsify results

That is a strategy inspired in LEADING QUESTIONING or suggestive interrogation, a question that suggests the particular answer or contains the information the examiner is looking to have confirmed.

Leading questioning is restricted in eliciting testimony in court, to reduce the ability of the examiner to direct or influence the evidence presented. Depending on the circumstances, so leading questions can be objectionable, since they produce an answer that is not the real free expression of the person.

I invite you and all the other readers that were devoted to this thread along all the weeks of its existence to continue following my updates of the Bernie Sanders Campaign in my new Thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 4/21/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join