It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wingmakers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Now there is this website called www.wingmakers.com
I forget how i found it, but it is a very well made webpage (its no geocities crap).
It has some very intresting things about secreat government agnecies, aliens, paranomal studies etc. It is a HUGE website with so much information that i havent even got through half of it yet, it has a introductory program that sums up the main contention of the webpage then has a full 6 chpater story about the discover of a old mayan cave, that is thought to be made by aliens. Then it has the philosophy of the aliens, artwork etc. Also it has a if i remember correctly a 6 chapter interview with the mmm you could call him founder of the website.
It is very far fetched, yet the quility of the webpage got me addicted.
If it is all a hoax, then i will say that they should make a good fiction novel about it.
If anyone knows the website i would liek to hear your thoughts, if you dont know it give it a read....it will take you a good week or two but i promise its worth it.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Here's a more direct link to what's UFO related...

www.wingmakers.com...

Personally, doesn't seem like they've got much to go on here, and I smell a Meier-esque cult trying to form, minus good faked UFO pics....

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   
First item on left column: PRODUCTS.

Humph. Not Indian. I smell hoax all over this site. Watch your wallet around these guys.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Ohhhh hell yeah, i wouldn't give them a single cent even if they promised me some sort of enlightenment. It seems like a big con, but yet a intresting one.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 06:47 AM
link   
The site is debunked by the registered owner of the domain actualy

www.virtuallystrange.net...

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 07:04 AM
link   
thanks matrix, cleared that up for me

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I would suspect this to be disinfo. A confused mind cannot act.

Sincerely

Cade

top topics

join