It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

forbidden science and ancient technology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   
The possible implications of the existence of the ORME -- adding the white powder of gold (and other precious metals) to one’s “diet” -- is astounding. Based on the full range of literature, Hudson believes a human ingesting the ORME in the correct manner can fulfill all the dreams of the esoteric alchemists, i.e.:

· To have perfect telepathy,

· Be able to levitate and/or bilocate,

· Know good and evil when it’s in the room with you (i.e. eat of the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil),

· Project one’s thoughts into someone else’s mind,

· Heal by laying on of hands, and

· Cleanse or resurrect the dead within two or three days after they have died.

according to sir lawrence gardiner,many of the miraculous powers associated with the mystcial ark of the covenant were associated with ormus.

FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE SUBJECT OF ORMUS VISIT

www.lifetechnology.org

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Are you talking about the elixar of life/philosophers stone? If so good luck finding some

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I think all that will do is kill you.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   
What exactly is "ORME"? And yeah, eating precious metals, aside from being obscenely expensive, would kill you. Just look at how many alchemists died from drinking their own potions. Well, good luck with the whole immortality thing. It reminds me of a quote from somebody on historychannel.com - "I plan to live forever; so far, so good."

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I haven't seen anything about alchemists poisoning themselves anywhere, however some of the greatest scientific minds of history have been heavily preoccupied by alchemy...

Including Sir Isaac Newton and founder of the Royal Society - Robert Boyle (hence Boyles law).

www.alchemylab.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 06:21 AM
link   
It seems like people are putting down alchemy...with out realizing that it is the basis of medecine and chemistry today. Alchemy started in anceint egpyt, then was adopted into islamic nations where then it was discoverd by europeans. It ha some ancient and powerful roots, i wouldnt underestimate it.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I have noticed that there are small amounts of gold in some mineral suppluments. I dont know just how good it really is for people. I have not used it my self. I have been told those who do use it seem to think its good.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 06:43 AM
link   
pretty soon there won't anything left to use. within a hundred years we won't have elctricity, oil or plastic.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 07:22 AM
link   
We won't have electricity, oil, or plastic?

Perhaps not oil, but we can recycle plastic can we not? We can also generate electricity by many means, solar, tidal, hydro electric, wind, even nuclear.

I think aside from oil, which when it goes will probably just be replaced by some sort of alchohol/ethanol type fuel like they use in drag racing, of course by then we may have moved onto hydrogen fuel cells as the mainstrain replacement, certainly for oil based fuel dependent engines.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 07:27 AM
link   
you've thought this up a great deal. it appeals to me. i just hope that we can replace fuel quickly enough.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I hear there's this other powder called Cocaine that allows you to, among other things:

Clean the house in amazingly short amounts of time
Play cards for hours
Drink heavily without passing out
"Think" you will live forever
See Men In Black outside the house late at night when you peek through the blinds
See grays and little green men late at night when you peek through the blinds

Back to the gold though, I just tried an experiment where I attempted to swallow my gold chain and only managed to vomit it back up. I do think it allowed me to read my dog's mind though, so I took him outside and sure enough he needed to relive himself. That is amazing!!

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Who told you coc aine makes you see things? Did you get that from one of the wonderful drug prevention sites

Seriously if you don't have first hand experience with drugs shut the f--k up! Yes pcp, lsd, mushrooms, and peyote will make you hallucinate. Pretty much all of the rest of them, barring a bad batch cut with draino or something, will only cause hallucinations if taken in extremelly high concentrations.
Before I get warned or anything else I apologize, it needed to be said, there are alot of people that have misconceptions or tout outright fallacies as truth when it comes to drugs. Yes most drugs will heighten the sense of paranoia, but barring you having some undiscovered mental issue hallucinations are rare enough as to be a statistical blip.

top topics

join