It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the Oregon Duck have Paranormal Powers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Seen "At a Dunks basketball game in Anaheim California and the opening of a softball stadium in Eugene, Oregon."

Does the Oregon Duck have Paranormal Powers?

America's most famous mascot in two places at once? The supporting evidence seems to be very strong. Make of it what you will.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: OoGukMcGlucktuk

He certainly didn't seem to have any special magic during their basketball game against OU last night.

I am guessing that they have two or more outfits and several people who are trained to play the role.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Na that makes to much sense, has to be two places at once.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

It's not usually my thing to shoot down a fun theory like that, but I have to go with what I know about how other teams handle their mascots. In this case, I have knowledge about how the KC Royals handle Slugger and the KSU Wildcats handle Willie.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

They had no magic for Buddy Heild who scored 37 points. That kid was hitting every three pointer he tried. Swish swish swish swish swish swish.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Yes, there's a reason why some sports writers list the teams who have a chance to win the national championship as team, team, team, Buddy Heild, team ...

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I hired a fellow in San Francisco who (and his wife) were Duck fans...big time Duck fans. Fired him six months later...goes to show you that all ducks can't fly.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsukoWell said on the basketball game.

As for Puddles... Fatigue, I'm thinking. The Duck had to use too much of his paranormal power just to get to Anaheim by way of hyperspace.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

"I am guessing that they have two or more outfits and several people who are trained to play the role."

An interesting suggestion, but I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist. Maybe there has been a secret society of Ducks that havbeen infiltrating society for ages...

Alternatively, maybe this is a '

a doppelgänger or doppelga(e)nger (/ˈdɒpᵊlˌɡɛŋə/ or /-ˌɡæŋə/; German: [ˈdɔpəlˌɡɛŋɐ] ( listen), literally "double-goer") is a look-alike or double of a living person, sometimes portrayed as a paranormal phenomenon, and in some traditions as a harbinger of bad luck. In other traditions and stories, they recognize your 'double-goer' as an evil twin.
' of the Oregon mascot. Note the sailor suits seen in both characters. Oregon and Anaheim are both on the west coast, very close to the Pacific Ocean.

new topics

top topics

join