It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexicans Torch 10 ft Donald Trump in Easter Cleansing Ritual....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: bandersnatch

Trump is a "danger" to Mexicans because he wants them to either follow US laws or stay in Mexico?

He's not running for president of Mexico, by the way.

Why don't they concentrate on hiring a Mexican president who will fix up their own country to the point that the citizens don't mind living in Mexico?

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
lOOKS LIKE I WILL BE VOTING TRUMP WHEN TIME COMES, THANKS FOR THIS ARTICLE, IT MADE UP MY MIND.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
What? No video? Cmon now im dissapointed.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Medicator
lOOKS LIKE I WILL BE VOTING TRUMP WHEN TIME COMES, THANKS FOR THIS ARTICLE, IT MADE UP MY MIND.

I maybe, but I am not holding my breathe.

The have had over 7 times to 'fix' immigration.

And they NEVER do.

7 Amnesties

What latinos, and 'AFrican Americans' should be upset about if anything.

Is being used as political pawns.

Because once the cast that vote they are forgotten about for 4 years.

Then the cycle repeats.

edit on 27-3-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
What? No video? Cmon now im dissapointed.

Feel free to imbed any video you like about the OP.....
Don't be shy, some of us are still computer illiterate.....but would appreciate your co operation instead of your whining.....peace....

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicSmack
a reply to: neo96

I agree completely, I am mixed race, with some Latino in me, but when any one asks me where are you from or what nationality are you, I say i am American and that's the way it should be.

Aren't most Latinos of mixed race? I mean, that's the whole point right? When one thinks of a "Latino" , he or she thinks of a brown person. Because we surely can't be basing a race on the Spanish language.

The way I see it, Latinos should be based on Native North and South American blood. that's what makes Latinos brown and considered a different race. So all y'all claiming to have a Cherokee princess great grandma, should be considering themselves "Latino".

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: galaga

lol idk im like have 8-10 race groups in me, so its a lot easier to identify with America the country i was born and raised in, then a country of my family that lived 4 generations ago.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Of course he's not. Mexico obtains a significant portion of it's annual revenue from illegals who send money back to their relatives from the US. If Donald is serious and gets elected, Mexico stands to lose a lot of its economy.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

No ... my husband considers himself American despite the full-blooded Native American grandparent.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Wait until Trump turns up in the U.k . I think the 500.000 who signed a petition for him to be banned from these shores will have this in mind

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

No ... my husband considers himself American despite the full-blooded Native American grandparent.

I consider myself an American first too. But at the same time, I'm considered a Latino too. Not because of my native blood, but because of my last name. Lol. Your husband is more "Native" than me.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Aren't most Latinos of mixed race? I mean, that's the whole point right? When one thinks of a "Latino" , he or she thinks of a brown person. Because we surely can't be basing a race on the Spanish language.

Yes.

Spanish comes from the white peoples land Europe. A country called Spain.

There are two kinds of 'latinos'.

The White kind that intermixed with the Europeans.

And the 'Brown' kind that intermixed with the South, and Central American inhabitants.

The Mayan,Incan, etc.

Hell even the conus US native Americans intermixed with both.

When it comes right down to it.

We're all 'muts'.

So all y'all claiming to have a Cherokee princess great grandma, should be considering themselves "Latino".

I have a Cherokee grandpa.

No way to prove it other than DNA testing, Because there are no ethnic markers.
edit on 27-3-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Yea,.......that's just genius. Lets see Trump try to win the White Hut losing 100% of the Hispanic vote and 100% of the Black vote and 75% of the woman vote. Never going to happen!

Check the poll at www.realclearpolitics.com... as to general election match ups. Clinton 50%/Trump 38%.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Many a slip twixt the cup and the lip.......
In this charade its anybodys guess at this point.....
Smart moneys probably on Hill Billary....

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Mexico’s got serious problems.

Could you believe a new powerful cartel a while back dopped 35 bodies on a major highway. A drug hit of 35 people!

Mexican drugs gang dumps 35 bodies on city highway in rush hour as they point guns at terrified drivers

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I'm sure none of those people come across our border illegally though. After all, it's not like the cartels deal drugs in the US or anything.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Donal will order an extension to the wall...soon...sadly.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JaMeDoIt
Donal will order an extension to the wall...soon...sadly.

It's a shovel ready job!

A lot of Americans need work, and there's a lot of border needs a wall.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Of course Mexican Nationals Hate Mr. Trump , he Threatens to End the " Free Lunch " the Country of Mexico has been receiving from the U.S. in the last Decade or so . Every Mexican Illegal working in the U.S. besides not paying their Fair Share of Taxes , sends their Ill Gotten Gains to their Families in Mexico which in turn Hurts the U.S. Economy by removing Wealth from our Country . This has to Stop , Mr. Trump is the Man who can Stop it .

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

"For Latinos here and in the U.S., he's a danger," Linares, told the Washington Post. "He's a good man to burn as a Judas."

So why should Trump kiss the derriere's of 'latinos' ?

After all we are a nation of many peoples that form one country.

No American citizen holds any allegiance to any foreign state.

And that people is the way it is.

Anyone that identifies themselves, and a 'latino' first, or any other ethnicity is the problem.

See because this is the United States of America.

Americans live here.

That's some incredible brainwashing you are under.

Since your land was originally stolen from the native Americans and the US was built on immigration from various countries, what difference does it make if some says they are Latino, to state where he is from originally?

I'm from Lebanon. I've lived in the uk for over 30 years. I consider myself British, I have a British passport, I love the UK, but sometimes I say I'm Lebanese. It all depends on the context

The man said "for Latinos" , just he might have said Italians, French etc...
My guess is Latino is a dirty word for you?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join