It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I really am monumentally bored right now.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I cannot remember being this bored in quite some time.

MrsNonspecific is visiting family with the dogs, dinner is done and the house is clean and tidy. It is too late to play with power tools, I don't like watching movies or playing computer games.

I have my son as it's the holidays and he is happily playing some game so I can't go out. Everyone else is busy doing stuff so I can't invite anyone round.

I have seen the vast majority of the internet and nothing on ATS is catching my eye right now.

I have a big box of various screws, bolts and fixings that got all jumbled up and am genuinely considering sitting here and sorting them out, that is how utterly, utterly bored I am right now.

I hate being bored.

Bored.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Grab a nice Cigar and a comfy seat on your porch

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I usually go on ATS when I'm bored. Read the dream I just posted :p
Here's something funny to try, my kids stick pennies on the wall, I was told if you believe while you hold it there, it will stay. For some reason my son had an array of coins sticking to his wall for weeks. No one else in the house could do this.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

a reply to: shinethelight

Speaking of, this ones great for boredom,

www.fincher.org...

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
You should take up a fabulous hobby like finger knitting or something.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I would love to be that bored. Sadly I have to go to work pretty soon. I even dreamed my boss told me not to come in and woke up like yes I have no work today.... Wait.. And went back to sleep ended up hanging with joe rogan he was showing me these disposable vapes that were like paper canisters you just push through one end and it starts pushing "air" into your lungs. It has a little red line gauge on the side. Very high to low.. I had to be at work soon and got a girl to call in sick for me. She ws the girl from he bar last night.

We were in a house that had Komodo dragons as pets and the little (not little lol) axes would not stop biting or trying to bite me.
The girl from the bar was cute(real life) but in the dream we couldn't even make out with the amount of lizard attacks. And then she let me borrow money in this warehouse where some woman was driving a forklift running into things and another woman had a remote controlled "pusher" that would help to keep the woman from knocking into things.

Then we heard sirins and a high speed chase came right for us the car looked like one of those smart cars spun around to a stop on the grass near us zoomed off again with the cops sliding surprised to turned around so quick. She handed me a chocolate stout beer. Then I woke up.

Woke up again like nooo I didn't actually call in sick!?

Oh me so yea super excited for work now.

edit on 26-3-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Have a glass of wine or something.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I'm not the one who should be offering suggestions on how to get unbored. When I get bored I get in trouble. It usually comes down to throwing sharp objects and fire.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

MrsNonSpecific is your wife?

Hm, that explains alot actually.

But since you mention being immensely bored, then you could always tell me what you think about my first novel, Besieging Heaven:

Besieging Heaven, Episdode I (pdf file)

It's a really short novel, doesn't take long to get through. Don't tell anyone that I gave you the link.

edit on 26-3-2016 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I haven't got much to do, either.

My Tablet battery is running low so I'll have to recharge that leaving me with even less to do.

I'm going to have a packet of Jammie Dodgers for dinner and it'll take a while to munch through them - well, about ten minutes.

There's bog all on telly and the Star Wars DVD isn't due out for another ten days

I'd stay around to play I Spy but, like I said, I've got a battery to recharge. Perhaps someone else will play silly beggars with you.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Well, I'm considering making a thread, "Islam a religion of peace" which will delve into the nuance accociated with Islam and wether or not any religion that requires a leap of faith can be considered "peaceful" and Or a mental illness, that indeed sound moral truths cannot be a logical conclusion of a true believer, or a fundamentalist, perhaps once I make it you can debate me?

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

MrsNonSpecific is your wife?

Hm, that explains alot actually.

But since you mention being immensely bored, then you could always tell me what you think about my first novel, Besieging Heaven:

Besieging Heaven, Episdode I (pdf file)

It's a really short novel, doesn't take long to get through. Don't tell anyone that I gave you the link.

I will take a look Swanne.

You made me smile there, I love ATS, here you have a guy that is redefining quantum physics from the ground up but fails to notice that MrsNonspecific is not just another unusual random name

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Meh, first world problems.
I am pleased you are merely bored.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Lol point taken!

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Don't tell anyone that I gave you the link.

He says as he posts it on a public forum.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark

Don't tell anyone that I gave you the link.

He says as he posts it on a public forum.

Exactly what I thought, he certainly has electricity at least so life ain't so bad really.

edit on 26.3.2016 by grainofsand because: clarity

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

Meh, first world problems.
I am pleased you are merely bored.

Not just bored, I am warm, dry and just a little drunk right now.

'Tis a hard life but one bears up as best as one can I suppose.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

I was being a tad ironic.

I see my joke was so bad, it went over people's head... Hehe, reminds me of that Guardian of the Galaxy character:

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Well, I'm considering making a thread, "Islam a religion of peace" which will delve into the nuance accociated with Islam and wether or not any religion that requires a leap of faith can be considered "peaceful" and Or a mental illness, that indeed sound moral truths cannot be a logical conclusion of a true believer, or a fundamentalist, perhaps once I make it you can debate me?

Last time I got involved in a thread like that I got a six week post ban.

I shall leave that to you sir if that is OK, I'm bored enough as it is never mind loosing this crazy place.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
That guy was funny.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join