It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Migrants Brainwashed Into Mistrusting Police, UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
We have seen how migrants at places like the Calais camp are brainwashed by Soros activists and other criminals. Every kind of contrived theatre is used to portray the police as the bad guys. The motive wasn't so clear to me until now.

"The gangs make a lot of money transporting the victims into the UK, and then when they are put to work, the money they earn goes back to the organised crime network," said DI Scarfe.

"The victims' families see nothing."

Linguistic and cultural barriers mean victims are unlikely to seek help directly, despite many living in appalling conditions.

"Often they are groomed before they get here, and told English police are corrupt.

"They are told if you talk to the police, they will treat your family roughly back home and they shouldn't trust police.
www.kentonline.co.uk...

The constable interviewed here clearly states the under paid migrant workers living in near slave conditions are the victims of crime. They will be helped by police if they ask for help. So the people traffickers, and the industrialists behind this social engineering, want all migrants to be brainwashed into adopting an anti-police attitude.

The staged conflicts between police and migrants at Calais are part of the plan to bring wages down for everyone. The slave workforce has been brainwashed into not co-operating with the only people who will bring the slave masters to justice.

"A lot of these people are put into domestic servitude or sexually exploited. It's modern day slavery.

"Places like car washes and nail bars - those are the sorts of places where we are doing visits with immigration teams and finding victims that have been put to work there."

This is the message that is so hard for some to understand. Taking donations to the 'refugees' is helping the people traffickers bring in slave labour. It isn't going to make the world a better place.

edit on 25 3 2016 by Kester because: new word order

edit on 3.26.2016 by Kandinsky because: Corrected typo in title

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

You are right about the people traffickers making their victims scared to go to the Police but Soros activists are doing it to create a clash of civilizations,Christians against Muslims using suicide bombers attacking all parts of Europe until the people beg for martial law and a continental Biometric system also ending sovereign countries as we know them that are then governed by a centralized system that that ugly old dinosaur is at the top of.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Where is there mention of Soros???

Why are you connecting this to him???

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Where is there mention of Soros???

Why are you connecting this to him???

Why not, the filthy bastard profits on destroying currencies. Not just prediction, but active manipulation. Why wouldn't he be involved? Do we know if he's been short-selling the Euro or not? Probably a good bet he is and has been.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Why not???

Because you're just making stuff up which isn't honest or reliable information. You're a disinfo agent at that point.

ATS is getting pretty bad when members just start making stuff up without any better reason than "why not".

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Why not???

Because you're just making stuff up which isn't honest or reliable information. You're a disinfo agent at that point.

ATS is getting pretty bad when members just start making stuff up without any better reason than "why not".

I'm not seconding the motion, I just wonder why it wouldn't be true. I'm not making anything up. If it will devalue a world currency it's not far-fetched Soros is involved.

Let's be honest, at this point at least 50% of what we see here is made up. At this point I'm just sorting the manure into piles.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   

If he is connected then you need to show it though. You can't just state it as a fact like you have in your title. That's totally dishonest. Maybe he is connected as you say, but if you can't show it then you don't know it and that makes you into a liar.

It's ok to speculate as well as long as you label it as such. But you're just flat out accusing him of criminal activity related to this story as well as accusations of his "activists" being involved even though there is nothing put forward by you or this article that can back up that statement.

It just shoots your credibility all to hell. Don't you think your credibility is important??

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Hold up pard'ner, this isn't my post. I'm just piling on. I don't disagree. I'd love some links to back this up. Until we have some links it's just speculation.

All I'm saying is that I wouldn't doubt it for a minute. Like I said, is Soros short-selling the Euro? If so you can bet he's involved.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Ahh...Well, that changes things a little. I didn't realize you answered for the OP when you replied to me.

Although you should still back up your claims. It's actually the OP that I thought I was talking to. My bad.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

You could leave out the word Soros and read the rest.

Teaching migrants to mistrust and fear police has been a notable feature of the Calais camp. Think about this. They want to come here because here is best. Here is best partly because our police are a thousand times better than they were in the past, and many countries have police who are stuck in the past. Our police are civilised and forward thinking. Encouraging migrants to fight police and become accustomed to teargas before coming here is not going to help the migrants in any way. I've even seen it suggested here on ATS that we could welcome hardened, tear gas acclimatised migrants to take part in street battles in our cities. Anyone who thinks fighting the British police in street battles is appropriate behaviour is living in the past, or a traitor and enemy.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester
Every kind of contrived theatre is used to portray the police as the bad guys.

Is this any different from 'The Beetles' 'Yellow Submarine' cartoon showing that all blue uniform police cannot be trusted ?

Is there anything new between now and the days in the early 80's when UK Punk bands scolded all police and establishment ?

One punk band, the SUB HUM ANS even made a song about UK Parliament policy where the policies are identical to the previous administration, yet the politician's face is always different.

Same policies, different face. The hate regime is being repeated today again. The Police need a target. The anarchist people of old England are now the Muslim newbies entering England. The police must be kept busy, busy, busy.

Hence, different date, same regime.

new topics

top topics

join