It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Leak: Israel doesn't oppose alQaeda, Erdogan views terrorism as policy tool!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Israel doesn't oppose alQaeda, Erdogan views terrorism as policy tool

• The Turkish president, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, “believes in a radical Islamic solution to the problems in the region” and the “fact that terrorists are going to Europe is part of Turkish policy, and Turkey keeps getting a slap on the hand, but they get off the hook”.

• Israel “looks the other way” at the al-Qaida affiliate Jabhat al-Nusra on its border with Syria because “they regard them as an opposition to Hezbollah”.

As i stated in my other threads Erdogan is black mailing Europe with these terror attacks so King Erdogan can get what he wants. Of course Israel doesn't oppose alQaeda, ISIS why you think they haven't attacked them yet?
edit on 25-3-2016 by TaleDawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I mean this is coming from Jordan King, he doesnt know more than you or me.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Anything to fan the flames. And until we get cheap reusable electricity and battery innovation for fast charge and long hauls I don't see a stop to it soon.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Maybe they dont want the dragon to notice them..? Since it seems like the dragon act on instincts very often.. maybe.. probably..

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DuneKnight

he doesnt know more than you or me

1.His country was asked to train "Moderate terrorists"

So yeah of course he knows a lot.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TaleDawn

I've heard about this news earlier.

It was just spinned as
SAS will be embedded into a new Islamist forces recruited in Lybia and injected to Syria through Jordan.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Israel just joined the conflict, with an execution of a unarmed man..

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Erdogan is indeed blackmailing his way into the EU, and when he gets in, I think he's going to start an Islamic revolution to establish Revived Rome (Eastern and Western Empire united) as the real Caliphate.

More here.
edit on 25-3-2016 by BELIEVERpriest because: added link

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: kitzik

Doubtful on that. Since the king leaked these infos. The operation wont go.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

Erdogan is indeed blackmailing his way into the EU, and when he gets in, I think he's going to start an Islamic revolution to establish Revived Rome (Eastern and Western Empire united) as the real Caliphate.

More here.

LOL! Pretty soon Erdogan will be indistinguishable from Hitler.

I absolutely LOVE international politics and the emerging "story lines" offered. I bet one day we will get a thread claiming Erdogan was caught frying a Christian with thunderbolts from his ass.

He is but one piece on the grand chess board, at best a bishop but really just a pawn with an inflated self worth. The only way his dream of a new caliphate controlled from Turkey would ever come to fruition is if world powers wanted such a storyline.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Israel doesn't oppose Any of the terrorist groups in Syria for one very simple reason

Option 1 A few thousand AK touting mad men on your Israeli border that can be controlled or eliminated with total ease

Optipn 2 Iranian military on the border facing you off with their almost 100 million people combined with Assads Syria and Hezbollah plus all their military industrial complex

Option one to sort requires a weeks war games in the Golan, option two everything they've got maybe including tactical nukes if they look like being over run

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Where did the bogus title come from? How do you get major leak out of leaked memo?

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Even if true who cares? There are two terrorist groups attacking each other and not Israel. Why would Israel want to change that?

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   

SAS deployed in Libya since start of year, says leaked memo

Seems to be a thing with you...deceitful titles that get you views to your threads.

Amazing...

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Where did the bogus title come from?

The same place the other bogus titles of his threads come from...

That's how you get people to your threads...make up your own title regardless of what it really says.

new topics

top topics

join