It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SHTF Head to Denver International Says Conan O'Brien

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
So everyone's heard all the rumors about Denver International Airport. Secret underground facilities, connections to Cheyenne Mountain, the murals and statues, etc.

I thought this was interesting

The University of California San Diego named a college after Conan O'Brien for a day and invited him to the University apparently for a tour and a Q&A. During the event one of the questions given to Conan was something along the lines of what he would do in the event of a zombie attack. He says he'd want to go somewhere remote with plenty of food; the Denver airport.

Pertinent segment begins at 5:13

edit on 3/24/2016 by Josephus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Josephus

Since Conan O'Brien is a Comedian i think that Zombie was supposed to be a joke.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Denver's airport sure is creepy... And a very interesting topic of discussion.

Kinda hope that was just some bit of comedy from good old Conan, instead of a major conspiracy to safeguard the elite in case of major disaster.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Josephus

Conan has always been my favorite. NBC did him a favor.

He is a good egg.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TaleDawn

Wow, ya think?

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
He's a very funny guy...as for Denver airport and it's 'Muriels' and tunnels, it's not quite the same ball of laughs, though I guess it was built by a comedian!

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
i dunno remember these college kids are pretty stupid now a days, so pitching a conspiracy theory based joke on a bunch of privileged teenagers that could at any minute start screaming and covering them selves in fake blood is kind of risky, besides if his point wasnt aimed at the whole conspiracy aura surrounding "Denver" then he could have named any regional airport he has visited couldnt he.
I'm sure he dropped it for a reason, he could have said what ever he wanted and these sheep would have laughed.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I drove by that place a few years ago. Other than the Demon Horse from Hell, I was really curious by all the squared (actually rectangles), long, culvert looking things... So much so, I had to stop and get the jib of them. That was when I had time to extrapolate they were at least 8 trucks wide, 15-18 trucks stacked tall, a football field long... don't know why they were out there, stacked 2-3 high... about 50-80 of them (in two groupings)... Wonder where they went? Wish I had pictures. I was driving an 2500HD GMC, so I figure 110x180x1000'... Maybe some water thing about to be built, like airport wide drain tile. It was kind of surreal.

Anyway, I've played enough on stage to get the feel of an audience and what I get from the crowd was hesitation... not because they didn't get the joke, but, because it all of the sudden got 'real'... to a lot of the audience - that reference was like hearing the old Morgan Stanley slogan in action.. "When Morgan Stanley talks... People listen."

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Newt22

There is a demon horse with glowing eyes on the campus of the University Of Oklahoma in Norman. I think it was done by the same sculptor. Kinda weird.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Truth is, if he or any one of us (ok...maybe apart from the shills..although probably not, they won't need them anymore!) reading this went anywhere near that place in a SHTF scenario, we'd have our heads blown off...and not in a good way.

If this is actually a DUMB, i'm betting the place is bristling with pop-up MG's, Rockets, RPG's and probably gas, and other 'anti-personnel..deterents'.

Or does anyone actually think they'd use your tax money to built their comfy and safe hidyholes and invite the public in?

Fat chance.

edit on 24 3 2016 by MysterX because: typo

top topics

join