It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Saudi origins of Belgium’s Islamist threat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   
The Saudi origins of Belgium’s Islamist threat

The roots of Islamist extremism in Belgium are deep and complex. In the wake of Tuesday’s attacks in Brussels, investigators are puzzling over the scope of the terrorist plot, in which bombs exploded in the capital’s main airport and on its busy metro, killing at least 31 people and injuring at least 270.

Yet our western Muppets are either bowing down, kissing and even hugging the Royal family members of the Saudi regime. Who are very much responsible for radical imans everywhere.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TaleDawn

No surprise there, Saudi Arabia is one of the biggest exporters of terrorism and Americas friendly ally.

We have sold this horrific state so many weapons it is unbelievable, it implies we approve of their actions.

Actually on second thought it is far worse, we are why they are able to do the things they do.

edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago03America/Chicago331amThursday5 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

If We only had listened to nikola tesla back in those we would have a alternative energy source to oil. Right now in a prefect world oil would had being worthless.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   

if i had a time travel machine, i would go back and talk to Tesla and make the entire world right again, f'cuk yeah! i'd do it in a heart beat. Tesla was a good Man, these f'cks deserve nothing other than being kicked to the curb.

The World has gone MAD when will someone fix it and right us all? Does anyone even care? Do you give a #?

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

if i had a time travel machine, i would go back and talk to Tesla and make the entire world right again, f'cuk yeah! i'd do it in a heart beat. Tesla was a good Man, these f'cks deserve nothing other than being kicked to the curb.

The World has gone MAD when will someone fix it and right us all? Does anyone even care? Do you give a #?

There is no way we can fix this mess, we can only hope that Mother Nature will do us all a favor and restore the order on this rock by a cataclysmic event.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   
"Complex", "Puzzling" and "Deep" rooted are the terror connections leading from the Kingdom of Saud alll the way back to Brussels.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

That or, remember that this entire planet is'nt real and full of sh't.

which it is..

I really need to remember that, i get caught up sometimes but i need to remind myself this planet is based on fakery and it too shall end.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

That or, remember that this entire planet is'nt real and full of sh't.

which it is..

I really need to remember that, i get caught up sometimes but i need to remind myself this planet is based on fakery and it too shall end.

the "royal" family of my country paid recently a visit to Saudi Arabia. Yep,the same royal family that have criticized Saudi Arabias mistreatment of women and gays have bowed down to these assholes. The west has criticized Iran for their bigotry for decades now yet the saudis have a free pass to do as they please without any consequences what so ever. This planet is full of # indeed.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Not everyone is evil in this world. And our world is still a strange place.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

I know it, the British Royals, Charles in Charge, has rubbed shoulders with controversial Arabs and i'm sure as sh't he wants Britain to become an Arab Nation.

Did you know that most of London is owned by Saudi Billionaires?

the royals are just head stones now they dont represent us or the world anymore they don't give a flying f'ck what their own people think, they only care about themselves, their money their power and ROME.

Who is going to right the 99%. Not Hillary, Not Sanders not Cruz the freak fish, not anyone except Trump. He isthe only one i trust right now, he is the only one who is calling these asswipes out for ruining America and the World

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I read a report the other day which stated there were around 9,000 Salafist Muslims in Brussels!

I want to know why they are allowed to settle there? In fact why are they allowed outside of the ME?

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Not "deep and complex" at all.

ISIS, the quran and hadith make it clear and easy to understand.

"Every Muslim who is well aware of the history of Islam, knows that the holy war against infidels is an integral part of Islam, and those who read history would know."

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Bush kissed this guys butt :

media.salon.com...

And he attacked Iraq because of this guy . Obama today is doing the same thing, blaming these bombings on a small entity like ISIS .

If you believe that ISIS can bring the world to its knees without foreign support of GCC kind, who am i to confront you ?

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: haman10

Eye opening : the US still wants to go after Assad rather than ISIS :

Also bear in the mind the whole reason of going after Assad :

new topics

top topics

join