It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeing That Turkish Flag At Belgium Memorial On CNN Now Makes My Blood Boil.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   
If anything Turkey waving its flag at that Memorial in Belgium is a disrespect to the dead and those so many others were injured. Turkey hasn't done anything agaisnt the terrorists.

From what i had seen and my sources Turkey has being assisting them openly agaisnt the Kurds in Syria whenever the Kurds were making progress. Seeing the flag just Makes My Blood Boil.

Turkey tried to black mail Europe.

Since the conflict in Syria had started, Turkey had all the power to prevent the terrorists and others but no they allowed this to happen. Turkey doesn't care if Europe flooded with migrants.

Germany already has four million Turks whom simply dont want even go back to their safe Turkey?
edit on 24-3-2016 by TaleDawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: TaleDawn
If anything Turkey waving its flag at that Memorial in Belgium is a disrespect to the dead and those so many others were injured. Turkey hasn't done anything agaisnt the terrorists.

From what i had seen Turkey has being assisting them openly agaisnt the Kurds in Syria whenever the Kurds were making progress. Seeing the flag just Makes My Blood Boil.

Turkey tried to black mail Europe.

Knowing that Turkey is closely aligned with the US probably explains their actions against the Kerds. The US has a milit-tree base in Turkey

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Seeing another countries flag makes your blood boil?
Hows the weather in good ol' 'Murica today?

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   
And could a turkish person who is genuinely sorry for what happened not wave their flag in respect?

You cannot condem a whole nation for the actions of a few
edit on 24/3/16 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TaleDawn

Perhaps who ever was waving that flag, wanted everyone to know that Turkey was mourning the dead with them? Perhaps whoever was waving that flag, was aware that anti-Turkish feeling goes up when anti-Muslim feeling goes up, and wanted to make a point that not all Turkish people are responsible for the stupidity of their government, or allied with some shady terror types?

Perhaps, if we do not wish to see certain flags in places, we should all be absolutely rigid in our unwillingness to generalise, about people, nations, religions? Perhaps it's time we were all absolutely specific about everything, rather than speaking in broad strokes of the brush?

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

Not the country but their dictator. Erdogan

Turkey has a long way to earn respect and trust back in Europe.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   

No. It's leaders have.

Remember, it's leaders are no more representative of its people than the leaders of the US and UK are. I am ashamed as all hell of my Prime Minister, for example. I wish he would take a long drive off a short peir, into rough seas.

It is no different anywhere in the world.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   

a reply to: Misterlondon

Not the country but their dictator. Erdogan

Turkey has a long way to earn respect and trust back in Europe.

It should make your blood boil that americans and British are hated around the world because of the actions of their leaders..

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   
perhaps they were showing their solidarity and empathy with Belgium?

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Oh, so you know nothing about terrorist attacks in Ankara and Istanbul which left more dead than the attacks in Belgium? Of course not, after all the lives of people in Turkey are not as valuable as those of people in the west ...

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: sHuRuLuNi

Oh, so you know nothing about terrorist attacks in Ankara and Istanbul which

Those attacks according to King Erdogan were Kurds behind so. Considering that Erdogan was targeting Kurds in Iraq and Syria what were some Turkish people expecting the Kurds response would be?

after all the lives of people in Turkey are not as valuable as those of people in the west

Yet Turks allow Erdogan to continue his massacre and military take over of Kurdish towns daily in Turkey i guess their lives dont matter either then to.
edit on 24-3-2016 by TaleDawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   

a reply to: sHuRuLuNi

Oh, so you know nothing about terrorist attacks in Ankara and Istanbul which

Those attacks according to King Erdogan were Kurds behind so. Considering that Erdogan was targeting Kurds in Iraq and Syria what were some Turkish people expecting the Kurds response would be?

after all the lives of people in Turkey are not as valuable as those of people in the west

Yet Turks allow Erdogan to continue his massacre and military take over of Kurdish towns daily in Turkey i guess their lives dont matter either then to.

And we allow our leaders to illegally invade any country they choose..
What exactly can the turkish people do about it?

And as with the kurds. . What do you expect the reaction of some people in the middle east who lost their families and homes to these invasions to be?

This is the problem.. We rightly condem attacks on the west whilst conviniently ignoring these attacks in the middle east.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   
According to Turkey now.

"Europe needs Turkey as its ally against Terror and Terrorism. "

The same Turkey that funds and sends oil to ISIS.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Belgian has good connections with turkey because a lot of oil and gas of europe is coming from turkey also back in the 60's they send a lot of imgrants to europe to boost the economie its a lot cheaper to get immigrants to work because we don't have to give them 20years of education and women can also go to work because the have less children to raise.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   

The world is only supposed to care if Islamic terrorists are responsible? Terrorists are terrorists, seems the best way to go forward is to stop creating the situations that breed terrorists. I'm curious as to why would Kurdish people get a pass and not Muslims who have been under Western attack for how long now?

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
How many Belgians, Europeans in general waved the Turkish flag after the recent terrorist attacks In Turkey? Turkey bad when showing respect, Turkey bad when they don't do it. Lets nuke innocent turkish people because of their disgusting leader Erdogan,let's also nuke the UK because of Tony Blair,USA because of Bush,France because of Sarkozy..hell..why stop there..The germans believe that we have forgotten what nazis did to the world, let's nuke Berlin just in case

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon
And we allow our leaders to illegally invade any country they choose..

Do we?
I wonder. How would you stop them doing what they want? Send a nasty letter? Point your finger and firmly say "Stop that!"

We don't allow anything. They do it, and WE are the ones who get blown up by people who think as you do.

edit on 24-3-2016 by laminatedsoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
How many Belgians, Europeans in general waved the Turkish flag after the recent terrorist attacks In Turkey? Turkey bad when showing respect, Turkey bad when they don't do it. Lets nuke innocent turkish people because of their disgusting leader Erdogan,let's also nuke the UK because of Tony Blair,USA because of Bush,France because of Sarkozy..h

That's how the terrorists think. Innocent people are killed due to governments that are out of control.

And yet people still blame "US" for what they do....

yet when the tables are turned, it's used as a reason to not think that way...

Maybe your ire should be directed towards those who do attack and blow innocent people up and not those who are sick and tired of being attacked and blown up by people who do not have any government responsibilities - those who sneak in under false premise, who hide in with their own people, who somehow evade capture for months on end, with the support of those so called moderates...

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
My wife is Bulgarian. Ask any Bulgarian what they think of Turks and you'll receive quite a blunt answer. That relates to the Turks enslaving Bulgarians for centuries and the hatred still is ingrained to this day.

Frankly, Turkey has a track record of being a less than stellar country. Why they're considered a friend of the West to the extent they are, much like Saudi Arabia is a good question.

Both these countries heavily fund anti-Western extremism yet largely skate free.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Nvm
edit on 24-3-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join