It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS has sent 400 fighters to attack Europe, officials say

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

originally posted by: Willtell
The question is why Europe?

Recall Europe wasn’t too pleased with Bush’ Iraq invasion.

Now they're being punished for that and made to want the next invasion even before it starts

Like there's an agenda at work?...

Very scary stuff
I would say most likely…
Think about this
What’s stopping these lunatics from getting WMD’s?

If they don’t get them or seek them then why not?

Are they controlled chaos or a legitimate Terror army?

Or why would the US empower such crazies?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
a reply to: neoholographic

It is time for everyone in authority to racially profile all Islam as a defensive measure. That will put a cork in their death count. This is because they are exploiting the current worldwide anti-racism PC trash that allows these few cowards to gain opportunities for mayhem and death.

Cutting their funding and eliminating their access to weapons will stop this, not profiling.
You're tarring a lot of innocent people with your approach.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

Now they're being punished for that and made to want the next invasion even before it starts

Like there's an agenda at work?...

Very scary stuff
I would say most likely…
Think about this
What’s stopping these lunatics from getting WMD’s?

If they don’t get them or seek them then why not?

Are they controlled chaos or a legitimate Terror army?

Or why would the US empower such crazies?

like this :
klewtv.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

Exept the attack in Texas where the 60 year old sherif shot the would be terrorists imidiatly.

www.theatlantic.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
They didn't send any fighters what they sent were a bunch of cowards to perform suicide attacks against unsuspecting innocent people including children.

They couldn't last a day in conventional warfare.

Why don't these 400 group together and meet the NATO troops in combat?

Because they are cowards.

Better yet how about ALL those moderate Muslims in Belgium, France and England stand in battle against these 400 on the battlefield and wipe out ISIS and show us they are not for them or a worldwide Caliphate.

Oh yeah they are not allowed to fight against other Muslims according to their precious and loving Quran
edit on 23-3-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I think it has to do with convenience. It's easy to sneak in 400 terrorists embedded in a hoard of a million refugees. But geography alone makes it nearly impossible to get a large enough group of people into the US to conceal any significant number of terrorists.

And Europe adequately represents the "West." Their war is with the infidels of the Western world, not necessarily the US itself.

-dex

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyosaurus

Guy's a hero.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell
Prophecy has it that the one world religion (Islam) would be the old Roman Empire.

Who would have thought it was Islam and not Roman Catholicism that the Anti-christ would use?

Keep you eyes open he is soon to be announced.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
They didn't send any fighters what they sent were a bunch of cowards to perform suicide attacks against unsuspecting innocent people including children.

They couldn't last a day in conventional warfare.

Why don't these 400 groups together and meat the NATO troops in combat?

Because they are cowards.

Better yet how about ALL those moderate Muslims in Belgium, France and England stand in battle against these 400 on the battlefield and wipe out ISIS and show us they are not for them or a worldwide Caliphate.

They want revenge. They aren't strong enough to combat a standing army.

“Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

“All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near.”

“If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected .”

“The greatest victory is that which requires no battle.”

I doubt many of these "terrorists" read the art of war, but their controllers may have.
edit on 23-3-2016 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Now their being punished for that and made to want the next invasion even before it starts

Because they hate the Western way of life, and Europe is closest and most convenient area to attack.

While the wars in the Middle East play a part, folks are missing the bigger picture. Islam has fought those who are non-believers throughout their entire history. Even the Christian Crusades were a response to Islam wars.

And while all this is readily available to read, we still have people crying about labeling them a threat isn't PC and we're being mean.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
There is possibly another angle that is not being considered here. There is already a growing right-wing movement in Europe. As more of these types of events occur, the more empowered the radical right becomes. At some point these factions will gain significant political power and start fielding large anti-Muslim civilian forces.

I would imagine this would escalate both terrorism and vigilantism. The result would be a reinforcement feedback cycle that could not possibly end well.

-dex

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
There's about 392 left of them...and counting.
These are different numbers then some rightwing moneymonsters would like us to think.

Only 400?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DexterRiley

Especially because right wing radicalls are know for their excellent skills in judgeing wether someone is ... moslim perhaps?

I'm just a skinny white guy but I have a slightly collored skin. Rightwing radicals usually think I look like someone from "the orient".
...and I'm more affraid of the right wingers then any terrorist.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daalder
a reply to: DexterRiley

Especially because right wing radicalls are know for their excellent skills in judgeing wether someone is ... moslim perhaps?

I'm just a skinny white guy but I have a slightly collored skin. Rightwing radicals usually think I look like someone from "the orient".
...and I'm more affraid of the right wingers then any terrorist.

Be on the lookout for spelling Nazi's too.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
But sadly....How stupid are White people.

The Radical Moslem that wants to kill them, also sells them 50 Billion $s worth of Drugs...Heroin per year.

How stupid must you be to use 50 Billion $s worth of illegal drugs per year.

No wonder the Europeans are apathetic, they are Zonked out all the time.

More fool stupid white man.

Also the Moslem radical Want to die for Islam...for Mohamud, so he/she can have their 72 virgins.

Wake up White Europe, you haven't got much time left.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

If I lived in Europe, I would be so pissed at the U.S.! We started all this crap well before 911 by sticking our noses into the Middle East where it didn't belong! We got involved in this mess just because of Middle Eastern oil. Now who's paying the price? Our friends and allies in Europe! They're being flooded with immigrants, and their countries are being attacked by terrorists.

It's bad enough we destabilized that region of the world and supported dictators, but now we're supporting terrorists (moderate rebels?) in Syria! We continue to consider Saudi Arabia a friend even though their human rights record is terrible! They follow Sharia Law, and treat their women like second class citizens. All of this to keep the pipeline of oil flowing. A fossil fuel we should have been weaned off long ago.

Our government is full of neocons, who want to infiltrate and change foreign governments to suit American interests. These conflicts are a direct result from us meddling in foreign countries. Enough is enough! This is exactly what our government was declaring the Soviet Union was doing back during the cold war! The U.S. was warning us the Soviet Union was influencing and spreading communism. Isn't the U.S. doing that exact same thing with democracy?

Our government and the world needs to stop looking to us to police foreign problems. It's not our neighborhood, so let their neighbors mediate the problem. It's like someone from New York trying to settle problems in California. There's a reason why countries have revolutions. When the majority of its citizen's have had enough with government corruption and the abuse of human rights, they will over throw it.

Installing a puppet government is not the way to get a long and stable peace.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Daalder

I see your point. However, what you are saying makes this all the more frightening. Ultimately when these groups have carte blanche to enforce their radical views, anyone who doesn't look right will be under suspicion.

Just to be clear, I don't support this type of action. However I'm not sticking my head in the sand and denying the possibility of this occurring.

-dex

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Who's fault this is no longer matters at this point. Fixing the issue is the issue.

That crazy NY'er with the bad comb over may have hit that nail right on it's head with suggesting closing borders and banning certain people....the Europeans should take some advice.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Since ISIS is a western creation who really sent them.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
You know how you misread things at a glance sometimes?

I read they were sending 'fighter planes' to Europe.

A huge wave of dread hit me and I came very close to throwing up. I still haven't shaken it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join