It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS has sent 400 fighters to attack Europe, officials say

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

The Islamic State group has trained at least 400 fighters to target Europe in deadly waves of attacks, deploying interlocking terror cells like the ones that struck Brussels and Paris with orders to choose the time, place and method for maximum carnage, The Associated Press has learned.

A senior Iraqi intelligence official who was not authorized to speak publicly said people from the cell that carried out the Paris attacks are scattered across Germany, Britain, Italy, Denmark and Sweden. Recently, a new group crossed in from Turkey, the official said.

ISIS has sent 400 fighters to attack Europe, officials say

This is a direct result of nation building by Bush and Obama. This has created huge vacuums in the Middle East that's filled by groups such as ISIS.

First Bush goes into Iraq using yellow cake and WMD as an excuse. Anyone whose read anything about Neocons and PNAC knew this was coming before 9/11 happened. These warmongers were looking for an excuse for a ground war in Iraq.

You then had Obama pulling us out of Iraq too soon for Political reasons. The Obama administration then supported the ouster of Mubarak in Egypt, Gaddafi in Libya and they wanted to take out Assad in Syria and replace them with the Muslim Brotherhood. This didn't work in Syria which created a bigger vacuum where we're now in a proxy war with Russia over Assad, a huge refugee problem and ISIS has gained strength because of this. Here's more from the article:

Several security officials have said there is growing evidence to suggest the bulk of the training is taking place in Syria, Libya and elsewhere in North Africa.

"To pull off an attack of this sophistication, you need training, planning, materials and a landscape," said Shiraz Maher, a senior research fellow at the International Centre for the Study of Radicalisation in London.

So these same places where the Obama wanted regime change have become ISIS strongholds where they carry out extensive training. Here's more:

Fighters in the units are trained in battleground strategies, explosives, surveillance techniques and counter surveillance, the security official said.

"The difference is that in 2014, some of these IS fighters were only being given a couple weeks of training," he said. "Now the strategy has changed. Special units have been set up. The training is longer. And the objective appears to no longer be killing as many people as possible but rather to have as many terror operations as possible, so the enemy is forced to spend more money or more in manpower. It's more about the rhythm of terror operations now."

ISIS strongholds are where Obama and Bush have created vacuums where they can train longer and flourish. I was reading the other day where they have a news network and they're sophisticated at using social media.

So whether it's Bush, Cheney and Iraq lies or Clinton, Obama and Lybia lies it's all the same.

Hillary Defends Her Failed War in Libya

Using contested intelligence, a powerful adviser urges a president to wage a war of choice against a dictator; makes a bellicose joke when he is killed; declares the operation a success; fails to plan for a power vacuum; and watches Islamists gain power. That describes Dick Cheney and the Iraq War—and Hillary Clinton and the war in Libya.

www.theatlantic.com...

Liberals like Clinton are cut from the same Neocon cloth as Ted Cruz and Dick Cheney. Their regime change and nation building policies have lead us here and allowed Islamic death cults like ISIS to thrive.
edit on 23-3-2016 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I wonder how much they paid the cartels to sneak people over the border?

Actually they probably didn't have to pay anyone. Cut a deal with them to smuggle people and weapon materials over the border for better prices on poppy in larger quantity purchases.

Does ISIS sell heroin?

www.rt.com...

According to our estimates, IS makes up to $1 billion annually on Afghan heroin trafficked through its territory," he added. The FSKN in November said that the sale of Afghan heroin in Europe could generate upwards of $50 billion for the militants.

What this tells you is that they already have connection with Mexican Cartels and established trade routes from Mexico to the US through the southern border.
edit on 3/23/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I'd say there are more than 400 already in Europe.
To be honest though it worries me more with the isis sympathisers/brainwashed born and bred in European countries..

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
400? That's it?

Well here's your chance Europe, mount up!

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon
To be honest though it worries me more with the isis sympathisers/brainwashed born and bred in European countries..

It's safe to say that there's probably thousands.

Millions of young male migrants from worn torn countries?

Yea... Idiotic..

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I think there's more also but with 400 that would be enough to cause major havoc. You figure 4 people to each group to carry out attacks would be 100 attacks continuously throughout Europe. The cost of lives and the psychological damage would be enormous and would capture the world news daily.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
If we use the 1% are extremists rhetoric and for example say 1 million refugees are being let in, that's still 10,000 possible jihadists. Even 0.1% is 1000, and it took only 2-3 people in each European attacks to kill and bring cities to a standstill. Plus people often forget about homegrown terrorists, the internet and deepweb are a pool of information for creating homemade weapons/explosives, you can even buy EU passports and guns off the deepweb.

No one seems to have a logical answer because imo there isn't one

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

I personally believe that this designed chaos, flooding immigrants from South to North etc..serves a number of Geo-politicol needs for the long term globalist agenda.
I mean listen to Obama after Belgium...now all of a sudden WE need to come together as a world to fight the "threat" of terrorism. Funny the last 2 years he just wanted them contained.

They knew the price WE would have to pay to bring about the global hegemony desired by the globalist masters. So they got us to blame each other, shame each other and follow the Shiney nickel.

When the voting public of every major country is well enough diluted. ..BANG, the fix is in, The UN oligarchs rule the world.

This was all planned.
edit on 23-3-2016 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

And most black transactions are denominated in $US currency. Got to keep that (useless bankrupted) $US dollar pumped up.

Funny with various intelligence data exchange between Security forces of nations they never seem to pin down the corrupt Banks that are facilitating these huge transfers of $. Must be the same banks the western Politicians use for their retirement kickbacks.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic

I think there's more also but with 400 that would be enough to cause major havoc. You figure 4 people to each group to carry out attacks would be 100 attacks continuously throughout Europe. The cost of lives and the psychological damage would be enormous and would capture the world news daily.

It would also collapse every European government that opened the flood gates to allow ME refugees in.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
400? That's it?

Well here's your chance Europe, mount up!

Amen! The EU: 503 million vs 400? Thanks to the 2nd amendment we have the largest standing army in the world.
1 or 2 attacks maybe here. Then they would all hole up in fear.
I can't really believe I just wrote that because I'm not that type of guy.
But JEEZ! Take a stand.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Given the number of times, the financial money trail leads to a couple of countries in the Middle East, and we have never frozen their bank accounts, imposed a trade boycott, or arrested anyone as they come across borders.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Spader

2nd amendment. ...in the EU? are you talking about the USA? Pretty sure Europe doesn't have the right to bear arms etc...just wondering.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

If the recent attacks were a false flag then this headline would serve a strong, well timed purpose.

It's like living in a film sometimes.

link   

It is time for everyone in authority to racially profile all Islam as a defensive measure. That will put a cork in their death count. This is because they are exploiting the current worldwide anti-racism PC trash that allows these few cowards to gain opportunities for mayhem and death.
edit on 23-3-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Spader

....not so sure they would "hole up" being a death cult and all that.....

If they managed it in the first instance it would inspire others to try. Citizens in the U.S haven't really responded by shooting back during other attacks.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Great OP.

You said everything that needs to be said.

Described the situation right just the way it is and was. Either the US presidents and advisors are super dumb or most of this has to be deliberate. There no other alternative analysis and each day it looks like all this is deliberate. I think they still are trying for their big war of civilizations and all this is being set up to take place when the next president gets in.

Bush, Obama and Clinton have already set the stage for the big war.

They wanted to have Egypt, and Syria in the same situation as Iraq is now.

But it didn’t turn out to be so they empowered ISIS and are keeping it alive.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
The question is why Europe?

Recall Europe wasn’t too pleased with Bush’ Iraq invasion.

Now their being punished for that and made to want the next invasion even before it starts

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Perfect summation

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
The question is why Europe?

Recall Europe wasn’t too pleased with Bush’ Iraq invasion.

Now they're being punished for that and made to want the next invasion even before it starts

Like there's an agenda at work?...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join