It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American injured in Brussels was also at Boston Marathon bombing and in Paris during attacks

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

Way to throw the baby out with the bath water.

Where did I say close the thread down?

You're carrying on like a petulant child.

Sorry for wanting that little thing called evidence.

Pleading that this is a conspiracy site really doesn't cut it, you're basically saying that because we're on a conspiracy site, every hair brained idea has merit because we're on a conspiracy site.

I'm sure there's a fancy word for it, and I'm sure you'll twist what I'm saying even more, and grab some more well earnt stars on the way!

Bravo for think outside the box and getting lots of stars for it....oh the irony.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Maybe we should trawl through old photo's of other events like 911 looking for him?

He could also have aged if he is doing this over several decades. A match might be to someone 10 or 15 years older.

Could get a bit complex. Very interesting thought material.

You would also think that it would have made the news when he was involved in the Paris bombings as well?

To be caught in the Boston bombings and then the Paris ones would also be considered unlucky and newsworthy would it not.

I cannot find anything about him prior to the Brussels bombing though.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Notice the repeat use of "the family said"?
That means none of this is actually confirmed as being true, just that someone in the family CLAIMS this.
Secondly, it doesn't say anything about him being in Paris WHILE the attack was happening, that's "suggested". It actually says he was in Paris in November, just as millions of others were, not that he was there while it was happening.

People really need to learn to read between the bs and spin put out there. Pay attention to language and how words are presented. When you're reading claims like this it's best to be suspicious and consider how that information is being presented to give an "impression" of something that actually isn't being proven to be true.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Maybe because it took three times.

Or he was older and used a different name.

He could actually make a two hop time travel to control his person and looks in our time. He could go back to any point with time travel and then enter our time as himself at that point. Might be possible since we don't fully understand the system if it exists.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: misscurious

we have military people from allied nations all over the world come and work with the american military in the USA... why to see how we do it and see what they can take back home.

Or maybe he wanted to visit the Vatican and then take an extended vacation in europe... lot of people want to vacation in europe.

eta: I am not talking about the ones that come to learn how to fly... I am talking established military personnel.
edit on 23-3-2016 by Irishhaf because: additional thought

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Way to throw the baby out with the bath water.

Where did I say close the thread down?

You're carrying on like a petulant child.

Sorry for wanting that little thing called evidence.

Pleading that this is a conspiracy site really doesn't cut it, you're basically saying that because we're on a conspiracy site, every hair brained idea has merit because we're on a conspiracy site.

I'm sure there's a fancy word for it, and I'm sure you'll twist what I'm saying even more, and grab some more well earnt stars on the way!

Bravo for think outside the box and getting lots of stars for it....oh the irony.

What is this irony you speak of.. The only irony I see here is you are the one throwing your toys out of the pram.
Might be lost in translation.. But the comment contained an element of sarcasm.

And you speak of stars? That was not the purpose of my posts. The purpose was replying to your original arrogance..

I cannot offer you any evidence nor did I claim this was a fact. It was a just suggestion to contribute to the discussion.. Unlike any of your posts in this thread..

Now if you could kindly give me a star and be on your way to derail someone else's thread..

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I thought of the movies "Final Destination".

I did hear on CBS this morning that he was in France during the attacks there but not in Paris.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Your contribution is cliched rubbish.

Every single western terrorist attack it's the same thing, blame America, scream crisis actors and false flag, rinse and repeat.

Ignore the non western terrorist attacks, apparently crisis actors and false flags only exist when it's an attack on a western nation.

How original.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Have to wonder what are the odds of even being in or around 3 different separate terrorist attacks never mind surviving them? And he is only 19 years old!

Think the Police and alphabet agency's may require a word with this dude.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

No such thing as coincidence, either god enjoys watching this kid squirm or there is more than meets the eye here.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
seems like it is too much of a coincidence.
Maybe the governments can use him to predict the next attack.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Maybe ISIS is going after him and just calling it an act of terror when they fail to get him each time. Just so they don't look stupid.

But back to reality. Once I can see, twice even but three times. That's getting kind of crazy. But there was that one guy I heard about that survived a bunch of different plane crashes, car and other such. He did at some point win the lotto.

This kid is just most likely a people person and goes where ever a large group of people will be, too bad that's the same thing terrorist are looking for as well.
edit on 23-3-2016 by ObjectZero because: spelling

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

There are connections between many if not all of the mass killings which many have questioned.

The Santa barbara killer Elliot Rodger's Father produced the Hunger Games ( about a young person forced to kill kids by the gov.) that was written by Suzanne Marie Collins who lives in "Collins resides in Sandy Hook, Connecticut".

There are such connections between each of the mass killings I bet if people looked deep enough they would find much!
There are also odd connections to acting careers like the The Umpqua Community College shooting occurred on October 1, 2015 the father was

Ian Mercer (born 1961 in Oldham, Lancashire) is an English actor. He immediately with Obama called for gun control.

The father of the Oregon shooter who ruthlessly murdered 9 people at a community college in Umpqua, Oregon, insists that his son isn’t to blame for shooting innocent victims, but rather, ‘guns’ are to blame. The man absolving his son of responsibility is Ian Mercer and he made the statements during a CNN interview.

The batman reference to Sandy hook

edit on 23-3-2016 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

There are connections between many if not all of the mass killings which many have questioned.

The Santa barbara killer Elliot Rodger's Father produced the Hunger Games that was written by Suzanne Marie Collins who lives in "Collins resides in Sandy Hook, Connecticut".

There are such connections between each of the mass killings.

The gentlemasn in question is from Sandy, Utah.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Your contribution is cliched rubbish.

Every single western terrorist attack it's the same thing, blame America, scream crisis actors and false flag, rinse and repeat.

Ignore the non western terrorist attacks, apparently crisis actors and false flags only exist when it's an attack on a western nation.

How original.

Actually many have questioned mass killings around the world not just the US ones.
Personally I like to hear all parties opinions and thoughts and screen them myself without others telling them to shut up nothing is rubbish to everyone we all screen with our own vision.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Doesn't his presence at all of these places strike anyone else as suspicious?

This person should be investigated. Immediately.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Restricted
Doesn't his presence at all of these places strike anyone else as suspicious?

This person should be investigated. Immediately.

He was in France during the bombings not actually in the bombings in Paris so it is most likely bad luck.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Lets see if he turns up when the next terror attack takes place outside of africa and the ME.

If he does, I'd send the cops after him.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I clearly heard the Newsguy say he was a block away in the Boston incident and that he was in France (country) in the other incident.... and I do believe the Mormon elders travel a lot.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: manuelram16

The person in question is only 19 years old, that seems rather young to be a Mormon elder.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join