It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

March 22, 2016 Primary Results

page: 1
11
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Results starting to come in from Arizona.

Trump big lead

Hillary big lead

NY Times updating...

Sanders needs a miracle.





posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Fox calling Trump and Hillary winners in AZ.




posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Looks like Nate Silver was wrong again. Bernie was supposed to win.

-dex


+1 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Trump takes all the delegates out of Arizona. Another step towards 1237.

Seems the people want their border protected, despite the peanut gallery labeling protecting our borders a joke.

Sometimes those yelling "you're the joke" the loudest are in actuality, the joke itself. They usually don't respond well once they figure that out.



posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Only 1% reporting.



posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Long lines, photo at bottom shows folks in long line
even into dusk.

www.usatoday.com...



posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Checked CNN. 70% reporting and Bern got burned. 50% GOP and looks pretty good for Trump.



posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Only 1% reporting.


Arizona Republican 58% reporting.

Arizona Democrat 71% reporting.

Trump 46%
Cruz 21%

Hillary 61%
Bernie 37%




posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Poor Bernie.

All of his supporters in AZ spent more time and effort campaigning for Trump than for him.

Thanks for that stupid traffic jam, move on and BLM!



posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I got this from Drudge a few months ago

www.bloomberg.com...



posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I wonder who's bright idea it was to cut down the number of polling places in Arizona from 100 and something to 60.
Could it be some party officials trying to keep Trump from getting 50%?



posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

AZ does not require 50% like Utah does.

It has already been called for Trump. Winner takes all.



posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Hillary making her victory speech.

The loud whiskey voice is ever-present.




posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

It was obviously an attempt to suppress turnout, by creating 3 hr. lines.
Pundit saying the RNC will be even more desperate to stop Trump if he makes it above 50%.
edit on 22-3-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That seems likely.

Trump has been bringing in record voters numbers all season, so there is no excuse for polling places not being prepared.



posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Hillary making her victory speech.

The loud whiskey voice is ever-present.





OMG..you made me spit Pepsi on the keyboard...dammit.

BTW.. Why is CNN calling this WESTERN TUESDAY? There's only 3 states, and none of them are on the West Coast. DUH! What will they label the day that California/Oregon/Washington have primaries?
edit on 3/22/2016 by carewemust because: BTW



posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: xuenchen
Hillary making her victory speech.

The loud whiskey voice is ever-present.





OMG..you made me spit Pepsi on the keyboard...dammit.


That's because ginger ale goes with whiskey.


Question. Utah closes in less than an hour. When does Idaho? That wasn't mentioned.



posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Ha...she wants to end the "Koch Bros involvement in our political process."
George Soros, anyone?



posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
LOL...even CNN had to cut away from Hillary's angry post-men-o-pausal victory speech.



posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
CNN is showing for Arizona: Trump 46% / Cruz 22% / Kasich 10% . Those three add up to 78%. Where did the other 22% go?

The Hillary/Sanders combined percentage comes up to 97%.
edit on 3/22/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)




top topics



 
11
<<   2 >>

log in

join