It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

March 22, 2016 Primary Results

page: 2
11
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
CNN is showing for Arizona: Trump 46% / Cruz 22% / Kasich 10% . Those three add up to 78%. Where did the other 22% go?

The Hillary/Sanders combined percentage comes up to 97%.

The 22% and 3% fall under the All Others (other candidates) categories.




posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
CNN is showing for Arizona: Trump 46% / Cruz 22% / Kasich 10% . Those three add up to 78%. Where did the other 22% go?

The Hillary/Sanders combined percentage comes up to 97%.


Mostly Rubio he has like 15 percent, a lot of people vote early by mail here, and the ballots came out a month ago.

Numbers may change from here on out as I suspect most of what is left is votes from today.



posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
That's interesting. I guess those who early-voted for Rubio must feel let down..and like they wasted their time. It's too bad they can't go on the internet and change their vote when a candidate throws in the towel.. Maybe those voters are in places on the planet that don't have internet.



posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Early returns from Utah have Bernie at 70%(7% reporting) and Cruz over 60%(3% reporting).



posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Early returns from Utah have Bernie at 70%(7% reporting) and Cruz over 60%(3% reporting).


What state is it where the population does whatever Mitt Romney tells them to do? He is telling everyone to vote for Cruz. Arizona gave him the bird.
edit on 3/23/2016 by carewemust because: typo correction



posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: intrepid
Early returns from Utah have Bernie at 70%(7% reporting) and Cruz over 60%(3% reporting).


What state is it where the population does whatever Mitt Romney tells them to do? He is telling everyone to vote for Cruz. Arizona gave him the bird.


Well Ted is cruzin and looks like Utah got Berned. The results from Idaho FINALLY came in Another Bern.



posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You seem to ignore the fact that Sanders left the night with more delegates than shillary.

Not sure why you're so smug that the female embodiment of Satan is one step closer,, though. Doesn't she kick the # out of all Republican candidates,, and Bernie doesn't... Therefore you should feel the Bern as well unless you're just being spiteful.



posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Utah votes for whoever they think loves Jesus more, hah. I live here, trump and Hillary never had a chance. Lifelong conservatives here know trump has only pretended to be Republican for like three seconds and is actually a Democrat.

Utah also has multiple universities and colleges. Add on that the state mostly sees Clinton as the devil, she never had a chance, and Bernie always had the win.

I'm glad Bernie got more delegates than her yesterday!



posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Bern has no chance of catching Hillary. New York state. That's the big one coming up and it's going Hillary's way.



posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

BTW.. Why is CNN calling this WESTERN TUESDAY? There's only 3 states, and none of them are on the West Coast. DUH! What will they label the day that California/Oregon/Washington have primaries?


It's one of those political/pc stereotype things.




posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: deadlyhope



I made that comment before the other states started reporting.

And he did need a miracle in AZ didn't he.




posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
why can't you just open your god damn borders? Thats why i hate Patriots.



posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
So it looks like Burnie is pretty much finished then? I wanted Burnie vs Trump would've been the 2 outsiders. Hillary vs Trump they are both not very good leaders in their own way.



posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: xuenchen
Hillary making her victory speech.

The loud whiskey voice is ever-present.





OMG..you made me spit Pepsi on the keyboard...dammit.

BTW.. Why is CNN calling this WESTERN TUESDAY? There's only 3 states, and none of them are on the West Coast. DUH! What will they label the day that California/Oregon/Washington have primaries?


Western Tuesday 2.0



posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Good for Trump winning all delegates in AZ.

Haven't the protesters figured out yet that they're only giving votes to Trump? Sheesh..



posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
In case you hadn't been paying attention, Sanders won Utah and Idaho with more than 78% each. Clinton won Arizona with 58% of the vote.

Sanders won 73 delegates to Clinton's 55.

Bernie has 300 fewer pledged delegates than Hillary (1200+ to 900+)with more than 2000 delegates still up for grabs.

Trump won Arizona and Cruz won Utah.

We're on track for a brokered GOP convention at this rate.




top topics



 
11
<< 1   >>

log in

join