It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brussels attacks: Video purporting to show Zaventem Airport explosion was shot in 2011

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Well a report from teh Independent is claim the footage in brussels is a hoax, see below:

Link to webpage

Basically the web page shows what is claimed to be footage of one of teh bombs going off today in teh Brussels airport, then shows the same footage which was actually taken in Russia in 2011, I have to say they do look damn close to me

If it is the same footage it does stir up a lot of questions, I don't doubt there were 2 explosions in the airport today, but why the fake footage?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Hard to tell. To bad that B and W footage wasnt in colour. Then we could look for people wearing the same clothes in the 2 videos, and find similarities

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
God, Ya'll move fast. Yes Boston bombing happened. Yes Sandy Hook happened. No there wasn't any actors. Yes the footage is real. No I will not click your link and give them views. Is it so hard to accept there is terrorism?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: StolidPanda

You know this is a conspiracy website right.. I think a lot of people that come here would gladly accept terrorism does in fact occur, if people like you accept that false flags occur as well and accept that there proven documented fact and they go back decades.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DimensionalChange03

Very well aware this is a conspiracy site. I'm also well aware resident witnesses trump youtube videos and false accausations of the paranoid who view every attack as a conspiracy. Not that a government orchastrated an attack, but just out right faked it.

Imo it would be easier to orchastrate an attack. Like a false flag as you said. Or out right fake one that didn't happen in a busy airport with hundreds of people there that day?

edit on 22-3-2016 by StolidPanda because: typo

edit on 22-3-2016 by StolidPanda because: add

edit on 22-3-2016 by StolidPanda because: typos..damn phone

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

If you deny to even look at what is claimed to be evidence of a false flag, just as you state, then how could you even have a logical say in weather or not it was a false flag? It sounds like it's simply to crazy sounding for you to lend belief, but I'll remind you that the government and it's agencies have had plans of killing its own people in a 911 style attack on Americans by having bombs go off in buildings and blame it on non-existing cuban terrorist so they could invade Cuba. Why does the government faking an attack sound crazier then them actually doing the attack harming people, again, which they have done and have had plans of doing.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

The fact that hundreds of witnesses that were at Brussels would say, hey I worked/got a flight there today and nothing happened. Or real bloodshed? Common sense says lives aren't important to the goverment. An orchastrated attack would happen, not a faked video.

Not implying or denying if attack was orchastrated or not. That is for another thread. I am just dismissing the notion of a faked video.
edit on 22-3-2016 by StolidPanda because: add

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Couldn't someone online have posted a video saying it was Brussels, and then every one ran with it without fact checking?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
That video showed up on a YouTube and shared around the net "purporting" to be the official video just as events were unfolding. It was never released officially.

If it is the same footage it does stir up a lot of questions, I don't doubt there were 2 explosions in the airport today, but why the fake footage?

Why? Someone or someones was hoping to make a quick buck and or spread disinfo on their channel.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: 5ofineed5aladder

Very possible. We've seen media run stories without fact checking hundreds of times before. Good idea.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
If they got caught actually orchestrating an attack, those involved would be in much more trouble then if they just say they were doing a drill and faking it then actually killing people, as they have in the past.

And I actually would have more trust in a youtube video showing things that don't fit the official story, as oppose to someone being shown on the news that is claiming to be a resident witness. Do you know how easy it is for them to get a random guy to say something like that? Youtube search the fake news reporting from Saudi Arabia where a reporter is literally pretending he is in a war zone where bombs are coming down and he puts on a gas mask, yet leaked outtakes showed the whole entire news story was fake and he was in a green room.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I'm going to have to agree with the two members above us. Video was posted on someone youtube saying it was Brussels for views/money and as usual a media sorce didn't fact check.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Even if so, I was just saying that false flags are in fact happening and will likely continue in my opinion. More facts will come out over time just as in other cases.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I'm not denying false flags. I'm denying faked video. The real thing would be so much easier to cover up, fund, and execute.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: StolidPanda
God, Ya'll move fast. Yes Boston bombing happened. Yes Sandy Hook happened. No there wasn't any actors. Yes the footage is real. No I will not click your link and give them views. Is it so hard to accept there is terrorism?

Why not view the link, are you scared that it might be a false flag. I'm not saying this is true or not, I'm just questioning your absolute sureness that it is not true. Always keep your mind open. And have a great day.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Cloudbuster

Always keep your mind open.

“but not so open that your brains fall out"

Prof. Walter Kotschnig

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   
But what about this lady (on the left): Actress? and this Youtube link. Is it just me or what?
edit on 2016.3.23 by amfis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Is it so hard to accept there also is fake footage ?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   
There's a lot of money to be made in clicks. If you or I spoofed some old footage and managed to get it to go Viral actually during a terrorist event, we'd quickly understand why people would spread lies on the internet.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   

No I will not click your link and give them views.

Then you have no basis for an argument.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join