It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brussels attacks: Video purporting to show Zaventem Airport explosion was shot in 2011

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: StolidPanda
I won't have a go at you, it seems many people here have already done that, if you read my OP i did quite clearly state that I had no doubt that the bombs had gone off, people have died and been injured and I would not do anything to dishonour their memory.

The 2 videos on the site do have a striking similarity and I was curious about this video being reported as what happened in Brussels yesterday when it was in fact from Russia, I never once iterated that the event did not happen or was a false flag event, we don't have anywhere near enough information to make such claims.

It was most likely as people have pointed out here, someone using the footage as clickbait on Youtube and lazy over eager news sites gobbling it up. I just found it curious and hence posted it here.

Anyway I wish you well and you are right to question everything, but hey it may be worth looking at the evidence first

Peace

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

A false flag does not mean it did not happen.
It means that someone did it to further their agenda.
If you cant wrap this around your little head you can leave this forum.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I think everybody understands there is terrorism, no problem.

For some however, a deeper analysis is in order. One of the important questions is "who are the perpetrators of terrorism".

Things are frequently not as they appear, and already this case is beginning to appear very much a staged event.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
The media is well known to use archive or even representative footage.

There has also been a case of a certain news outlet using screen captures of video game footage.

So I would not be surprised I'd this op was true.

However this does not mean the attacks did not happen, it of course did.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: yeahsurexxx

Please show me where I said it didn't happen. I am well aware what a false flag is. All I stated was there was no faked video. Please quote the part where I said it didn't happen.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Yeah and on some indian reports they used screens of bombs on syria you saw mountains in the background and belgium is flat

top topics

<< 1   >>

join