It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sunday, June 15, 2003 wtf is Planet X?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Well we can always hope for it's arrival in 2012...

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
Hey i found something about this "PLANET X"
Its a picture, of 2 suns?...yeah i dunno.
take a look for yourself
ufoarea.bravepages.com...
Deep

WTF? Please don't tell me you believe that BS.

If we really had a 2nd sun like that we would notice it in the earth's orbit easily.

The same goes for this supposed Planet X, we would know it would pass by earth for years before it actually arrives.

Planet X does not exist and it never has. If it is supposedly the size they say it is, then it would not be something that we could have missed. The only explanation that we haven't discovered it yet is that it doesn't exist, plain and simple.

For those of you who believe it to be there, believing in something does not make it true.

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I find it quite strange Vander that the ancient Sumerians, Babylonians, the Egyptians, the Indians of Indus, India, all have myths, legends, and stories of and about a 10th planet......mighty strange or is it coincidence?

regards
seekerof

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 03:36 AM
link   
"I find it quite strange Vander that the ancient Sumerians, Babylonians, the Egyptians, the Indians of Indus, India, all have myths, legends, and stories of and about a 10th planet......mighty strange or is it coincidence?"

I believe Vander is trying to point out that the assertion that the earth is immediate danger from a rogue star or planet is rubbish. Not that one may not exist at all.

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by cassini
"I find it quite strange Vander that the ancient Sumerians, Babylonians, the Egyptians, the Indians of Indus, India, all have myths, legends, and stories of and about a 10th planet......mighty strange or is it coincidence?"

I believe Vander is trying to point out that the assertion that the earth is immediate danger from a rogue star or planet is rubbish. Not that one may not exist at all.

And I stand corrected Cassini. I will apologize to Vander for incorrectly interpreting his words.

Thank you again.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 04:20 AM
link   
"And I stand corrected Cassini. I will apologize to Vander for incorrectly interpreting his words"

Did I sound pompous?? I did n`t mean it to be a spanking.

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by cassini
"And I stand corrected Cassini. I will apologize to Vander for incorrectly interpreting his words"

Did I sound pompous?? I did n`t mean it to be a spanking.

No Cassini, you didn't, but I did feel the need to apologize likewise anyhoo. I could have written my 'wording' a bit more eloquently.

Its a no biggie and it does help to remind me to be a little more 'understanding' of what others have to say.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jagdflieger
On Sunday June 15, 2003 the earth was totally destroyed by the Planet Niburu. In a massive government cover up, NASA, the CIA, the Air Force, and the FBI collected all evidence of the earth's destruction and moved it to Area 51 for reverse engineering of planet destruction technology. Some of the evidence was secretly flown to Ohio where it now is contained in Building 229 at Wright Patterson Air Base awaiting further study there.

That makes absolutely no sense

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join