It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump doesn't stand a chance, to many back room deals.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

His dad's middle name is a Christ how weird is that.

Pretty sure they are connected with gangsters.

Owns a big beautiful piece of property in Palm Beach.
edit on 3/22/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

I didn't say he talked of nation building. In fact he said the opposite. But he did say he want's to spend on the military. Not that he wanted to fix how they spend their money but increase their budget. Like I said, for what I'm not sure. But saying our military is underfunded is a lie.

He said he was in Full Support of Israel. He also said not one harsh thing about anything that Israel does and spoke about the Palestinians as if they are nothing but terrorists and monsters. That isn't exactly the kind of talk that brings together two sides in Peace as far as I know. It does sound like the kind of talk where you make one side accept the terms of the other though.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   

I know, sorry if I came off as aggressive. not my intention. I just tried to clarify common misconceptions about him. He was being diplomatic. He basically told them to deal with it themselves and they cheered. That he would take on the role we agreed to as allies, not dumb and blind hired muscle to instigators.

Who said he couldnt be presidential and diplomatic. LOL

Have a good one.
Hold it down.

edit on 3 22 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

His dad's middle name is a Christ how weird is that.

Pretty sure they are connected with gangsters.

Owns a big beautiful piece of property in Palm Beach.

Who's dad's middle name is Christ???

I'm not sure what you're talking about or who.

What's in Palm Beach???

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Ugh, Vote TRUMP.
edit on 2220160320161 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

I know, sorry if I came off as aggressive. not my intention. I just tried to clarify common misconceptions about him.

Have a good one.
Hold it down.

No problem. I just think it's important to pay attention to what he's saying and to who he's saying it. Even his speech at AIPAC sure seemed like a lot of butt kissing and pandering to what they would want to hear. The same way he tells everyone what they want to hear. On one hand I think he might just be telling people what they want to hear and have no plan at all. Other times I can't tell what his plan is. But it seems strange that his message is always about him promising to do all the great things his audience would want. Not many details about how and never addressing the complex issues around doing it though. Although the AIPAC speech did seem to have more info than his normal American Speeches which are really more about making everyone feel like Great American Winners again.

Then looking at his history and what he's said and done in the past I just don't know why so many people automatically put their trust in the guy. I mean he admits to buying politicians himself to rig the system in his favor but now sells us on how he'll stop all that. Why on earth would anyone trust that at face value??? I also can't get past his unbelievable arrogance at claiming to be the best and smartest at everything. It's as if the man simply cannot be honest about the most simple things. Yet he never accepts any responsibility for anything either. It's always the fault of someone else. That is a scary trait to have in someone with power.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   

He's not getting my trust he just shakes things up and I think we're in a very dangerous period of time and anything can happen.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

So are you saying that you just want him in because he might cause chaos in government??? Do you also believe any other promise he's said he'll do or are you in it just for the shaking up of Gov.?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I think Trump scares the crap out of mainstream politicians, and the corporations that back them. The whole system is rigged in favor of corporate wealth creation... at the expense of the rest of us. Our founding fathers would vomit if they could see the mess that has been created. We have done everything that they explicitly warned us not to do... and wonder why we are getting screwed.

We took our freedom from England... and turned it over to politicians. Stupid.

We know all of the idiots are in bed together, yet we let the mass media drive the agenda; we blindly follow wherever they lead us. (As a sidenote: in the mid 90's, Pat Buchanen was running as an outsider Republican. Much like Trump. Pat was packing in rallies, and calling for fundamental change... had he won the nomination, he would have challenged a Clinton. Instead, he was endorsed by David Duke, labeled as a racist and was out of contention. Sound AT all familiar?)

If the mainstream media is shoveling it, you can bet it was paid for by a politician... Trump may be a blow-hard and lack any political correctness, but what the hell have the rest of them ever really done for any of us?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Trump says he supports the military but does the military brass support him? Does the military want to fight more pointless wars for profit of mega corps?

I think Donald is treading on dangerous ground and his demise will come in the form of a quiet revolt from his "friends"...
edit on 22-3-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
The more deals Trump has made, the better! Experience with tough negotiations is exactly what this country needs to get jobs back on our soil, Health Insurance improved, less government intrusions, stronger moves against ISIS, and so much more.

The current crop of politicians spent all their lives being "groomed" to give speeches, eat dinners, make promises, etc.. Hillary included.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Already tried to kill him once, during the campaign.

On the off chance he actually got elected though, yes, I agree, he'd likely be assassinated within the first 6 months. Heck, key leaders in the CIA killed JFK through contracted Mob connections, so can't imagine the powers that be would slack off in today's environment either.

And I'm a Trump supporter, but also a realist.
edit on 23-3-2016 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The more deals Trump has made, the better! Experience with tough negotiations is exactly what this country needs to get jobs back on our soil, Health Insurance improved, less government intrusions, stronger moves against ISIS, and so much more.

The current crop of politicians spent all their lives being "groomed" to give speeches, eat dinners, make promises, etc.. Hillary included.

Yeah that seriously irks me.

I watched her speech today for two minutes and almost vomit in my mouth.

Not a single shred of charisma or honesty. Not single idea of her own just things handed to her and repeated.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

I'll take Trump over more of the same any day of the week.

<< 1   >>

join