It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump doesn't stand a chance, to many back room deals.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
With a multi trillion dollar a year budget there's things happening behind closed doors.

Where's the proof you ask?

Well if I have to answer that for you then this post was t meant for you.

There's no doubt in my mind that there's secretly very powerful organizations fighting for power in the highest levels of military, government, and finance all over the world and that includes the US.

I think that these groups know about each other and fight quiet wars using the populations like a game of risk. If they allow insiders to see any of this and communicate this to the masses they will lose their power and the world will descend into a chaotic period of time.

In my opinion Trump would get into office and run his mouth and they won't allow that.

Here is what I believe will happen if he gets into the presidency. I think there's some occult reason why they have give us a choice, but like Kennedy they will send in a BLM protester who will stop Trump with a fateful bullet and they will use this event to foment the current racial divide that's starting to grow somehow and set us back 50 years.

Crazy times we live in.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

While I fully agree that you're theory would work pretty much exactly like you've pointed out. I'm not sure that is how it would go down.

He's sucking up to very important groups of the type you're talking about. He's Pro-Military Spending. He's Pro-Israel. He's Pro-Christian.

Those are very influential and powerful Elite Organizations there which as long as he pays them their dues will shield him from others who might want him erased. Of course he'll have to do what they want, when they want or suffer the same fate at their hands.

But who knows. Even with him paying his full respects to them they might still find it more in their favor to sacrifice him like you say. I might create enough chaos for them to increase their control with their solution to the problems they've created.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
hmm i agree there are powerful people trying to stop Trump and playing every dirty trick in the book, which is failing miserably.

It's a power game we're seeing right now, but i absolutely believe that Trump is smarter than they want people to think, he's well aware of these 'back room people' and he's calling them out.

I doubt he would do that without some kind of 'Back Up', watching out for him. As many evil men and women are behind the scenes weilding their powers there are many 'Good' men and women holding them off.

I know these 'good' guys we can't see are on Trumps side and they're helping him because honestly there are pissed off Countries against these war mongering insane people who want things upside down and backwards contrary to human nature.

They're there, watching.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Without a doubt, there are cabals of puppeteers that pull the strings of those in power, many seated by resources supplied by these shadowy, powerful groups. They shape world events to suit their agendas, and exert pressure or enrich their puppets to tow the line.

I have often said we, as a Nation, have been in a downward slide since they killed a President, covered it up, and have been emboldened since by never being held accountable for that act. As for Trump, I don't know what future event will stop his drive, but I don't think it will come via BLM assassin. He will either continue to gain steam or cause his own ruin, but feel that the circus this election cycle has become somehow serves the above shadowy group's agenda.

Just this mutt's .02.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

If Trump is killed like kennedy but in the late information age, after the history we have had, and with the world and political climate we are in....

We would have a peaceful revolt.

The military would be different. They would step in and be less civilian about it.

In the end, this is the end for the gravy train. The idea only grows.

In fact, making a martyr would increase its resolve.

People dont think like chess players anymore.

Its not the next move, its the evolution of the game.

The game has changed, the power elite have castled their king into a corner and sent their queen to die thinking a check was a check mate.

The middle pieces are holding the squares already in their territory.

Soon the pawns will move forward and become a queen themselves for every one of them they kill.

The game is already lost for them.

Trust me if you like.

edit on 3 22 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Trump under attack by 187 organizations directly funded by George Soros

I've seen some pretty sketchy stuff coming out. That chick protesting and blocking traffic to a Trump rally, Chokeahontas, has ties. There are some pretty weird ties in other places too. I honestly don't know enough about Soros to say much more than I've seen weird ties and links reported. For all I know maybe he's a good guy.

I'm not of the opinion that the "elites" are as comic book-esqu as some people seem to think. I think the game is a lot subtler, and a lot more complicated.

Want to ad:

I think the games that are played in high politics are probably too much for most of us to actually unravel and understand. You ever hang out with a new group and feel like a moron? They make little in jokes, understand certain things and references, heck it happens if you start a new job doing pretty much the exact same thing. These are chess masters playing a game in the dark with nightvision. At that level of influence I think it's hard for us plebs to understand the motivations of these people. It's also going to be really hard to see 5 steps ahead in a game where we don't know the moves/rules. I also think it's less super villain and more mundane than we think, though possibly as sinister.
edit on 2220160320161 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Seen this going around and thought it might be relevant.

Trump Identifies Former Blackwater Executive as Part of His National Security Advisory Team

Donald Trump revealed part of his foreign policy advisory team today at a meeting with the Washington Post editorial board.

According to WaPo, Trump began the hour-long meeting by pulling out a list of some of his foreign policy advisers:

“Walid Phares, who you probably know. Ph.D., adviser to the House of Representatives. He’s a counter-terrorism expert," Trump said. "Carter Page, Ph.D. George Papadopoulos. He’s an oil and energy consultant. Excellent guy. The honorable Joe Schmitz, [was] inspector general at the Department of Defense. General Keith Kellogg. And I have quite a few more. But that’s a group of some of the people that we are dealing with. We have many other people in different aspects of what we do. But that’s pretty representative group.”

Trump said he plans to share more names in the coming days.

Source

Thoughts?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Does he plan on going to war with ISIS and possibly preparing for war with China after leveraging trade tariffs?

What's your thoughts?
edit on 3/22/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

While I fully agree that you're theory would work pretty much exactly like you've pointed out. I'm not sure that is how it would go down.

He's sucking up to very important groups of the type you're talking about. He's Pro-Military Spending. He's Pro-Israel. He's Pro-Christian.

Those are very influential and powerful Elite Organizations there which as long as he pays them their dues will shield him from others who might want him erased. Of course he'll have to do what they want, when they want or suffer the same fate at their hands.

But who knows. Even with him paying his full respects to them they might still find it more in their favor to sacrifice him like you say. I might create enough chaos for them to increase their control with their solution to the problems they've created.

You should have listened to his policy statement for what you have written is far from the truth.

www.washingtonpost.com...
Trump questions need for NATO, outlines noninterventionist foreign policy

"I do think it’s a different world today, and I don’t think we should be nation-building anymore," Trump said. "I think it’s proven not to work, and we have a different country than we did then. We have $19 trillion in debt. We’re sitting, probably, on a bubble. And it’s a bubble that if it breaks, it’s going to be very nasty. I just think we have to rebuild our country."

He added: "I watched as we built schools in Iraq and they’re blown up. We build another one, we get blown up. We rebuild it three times and yet we can’t build a school in Brooklyn. We have no money for education because we can’t build in our own country. At what point do you say, 'Hey, we have to take care of ourselves?' So, I know the outer world exists and I’ll be very cognizant of that. But at the same time, our country is disintegrating, large sections of it, especially the inner cities."

His comments about NATO (among other things with a libertarian lean) and how much we spend protecting other countries, which should be paying more of a fair share, was quite different from the normal war mongering neocons.

He speaks about China and South Korea and what should be done both in Europe and S.E. Asia.

Kennedy, among other reasons was probably assassinated because he was going to pull out of Viet Nam. So I doubt Trump will live long in the White house if he manages to beat all the opposing forces marshaled against him. They would lose to much and our country and people would actually gain instead of being used as a taxing entities while providing security for others that can provide for themselves..

Anyway most times it is better to listen to what someone says instead of personal hate making a story up out of thin air.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I agree with your general idea, but I do not see trump as the person that would tell us everything.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Its hard to get past 24/7 coverage of 1-3 people hitting a jackass over and over again to actually read what a potential candidate has to offer.

I was thinking of pulling a little experiment by outlining his foreign policy and pretending it was Sanders plan to see if anyone would notice.

I figured F it. People already have made up their minds, well those that were not listening ever. Emotion and face hold the rest firm in their place.

Like camels to water.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
hmm i agree there are powerful people trying to stop Trump and playing every dirty trick in the book, which is failing miserably.

It's a power game we're seeing right now, but i absolutely believe that Trump is smarter than they want people to think, he's well aware of these 'back room people' and he's calling them out.

Who, exactly, has trump called out? TPTB are all close friends of his. Who has he pointed out?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Its hard to get past 24/7 coverage of 1-3 people hitting a jackass over and over again to actually read what a potential candidate has to offer.

Yes, the jackass trump gets WAAY too much coverage. The other candidates don't get enough time to say what they want. You are correct.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   

I totally agree it's crazy it's like no one reads anymore just pure emotional bias.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   

I am listening to what he said. 2 things he's said are More Military Spending and Full Support to Israel.

The Christian angle I suppose is more of a theory although he does seem to be pandering to them for his support. However, I think Trump is about as much of a Devout Christian as he is Astrophysicist.

What he wants to do with the beefed up military I don't know for sure. Maybe he just wants a really good defense but isn't concerned with the offense, although that seems unlikely knowing his character. He says he's against the meddling in other government affairs and he does say he's against the wars in the middle east. However, one reason he often gives for why is because it was just a big costly mess that didn't benefit us. I get the feeling that had we seized the oil and had a significant profit to show for it he might not be so against it after all.

If you don't know what I'm talking about just go listen to his speech he gave to AIPAC.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

The entirety of the bilderbergers have declared war on trump through Soros and Koch bros in the US. The rest internationally.

what ever.

They love each other. Sure. Its all pointless. Give up and pay your taxes, send your kids into perpetual war for profit and celebrate your little victory if it does indeed come by any means necessary.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Trumps gets way to much coverage but none of it is real.

The their candidates are the most boring and predictable people on the planet I don't think anyone wants to listen to them.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

No he said Israel will have to negotiate with Palestine directly since the UN has been doing nothing. That basically it is between them and Palestine and between them and Iran. THEY have to fix their mess, but we will commit to being the vehicle of negotiations...IF THEY BOTH AGREE TO SUCH.

He is going to spend WITH purpose instead of with waste as far as the military. The truth is we have a decrepit military with jerry rigged equipment and planes and ships older than the people who use them. We just have budgets that no one can audit because "black project national security nonsense" that makes 1000 dollar hammers and toilet seats possible. He wants to cut those hefty private contracts to companies like Halliburton and co.

He HAS been saying about becoming a third party entity that enforces the CONDITIONS of deals made between nations and the international community. Like Iran test firing ballistic missiles in violation of UN treaties they AGREED TO.

His "stick" is the one nations would agree to as consequences for violation of terms to treaties THEY AGREE to, and within the scope and range of those conditions THEY AGREE TO.

He has not talked about invading anyone. He has not talked about nation building, all the contrary. he has not talked about a strong police presence in the world, all the contrary....not NATO interventions, all the contrary...

and so on.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Sanders isn't getting massive crowds because nobody wants to hear his message. Just the opposite. How else can you explain his popularity for someone who the media ignores or misrepresents when they do talk about him.

The media doesn't want his message out though because those who own the media don't like what he's saying. But obviously the people do.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Because negative press meant to disqualify him is somehow good? The all out media blitz to make him un-electable is good for him?

Right.

Sure.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join