It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feel the Bern! 60,000+ Washington Voters, +Sanders Wins Democrats Abroad!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

lite saver

Light saber.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   

White people don't know what it's like to be poor - Bernie Sanders

Funny when people say this they conveniently forget that he was repeating what a BLM member said to him.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

My mistake thanks!

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Oh ok, so he's a Parrot to BLM then, ok Thankyou for clarifying that.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   

According to a photo from 1963--he was and is.

Don't try to make it seem like a bad thing.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

My mistake thanks!

Props for admitting it! No one does. I thought you were going to claim lite saver was the off brand.

You're awesome.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Sweet, well maybe bernie would have been better off wielding a pink lite saber instead, you know to include the pc minority groups?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Feel the Bern!

i.imgur.com...

Enough BS, just look at those supporters!

Trump & HRC wish they had that support!

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad
Feel the Bern!

i.imgur.com...

Enough BS, just look at those supporters!

Trump & HRC wish they had that support!

Trump could probably fill the stadium hillary not so much.

Its going to be insteresting watching both hillary and cruz getting the nomination by the gop and the dnc .

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Trump rally in Seattle:

www.seattleweekly.com...

FAIL!

Edit:

UW Trump Rally Draws 50 Protesters, 20 Cops, "Maybe Seven to Eight" Supporters, Zero Ideas

edit on 22-3-2016 by AlaskanDad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
There is still a chance for Bernie - if he continues to get this level of support and if Hillary gets in more trouble with the FBI, there is a chance that super delegates will change their position. If they did that now, for example, then Bernie would be ahead in delegates.

Just shows how much power those super delegates have over Hillary. If she does not do as they say then they can sink her.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Funny when people say this they conveniently forget that he was repeating what a BLM member said to him.

Was he? I did not know that. I thought he said it in a debate and didn't hear him phrase it as passing on what he has heard...

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
a reply to: buster2010

Oh ok, so he's a Parrot to BLM then, ok Thankyou for clarifying that.

No not parrot just someone who is able to remember things not someone who dreams up their own twisted version of what has happened.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Nate Silverof FiveThirtyEight,

Polling Expert Says Bernie to Win All Upcoming 8 States

According to Silver, Bernie Sanders has a 75 percent chance of winning Idaho, 82 percent for Utah, 91 percent for Alaska and 81 percent and 85 percent for Hawaii and Washington respectively.

Silver believes that in Wisconsin Bernie has a 61 percent chance of winning and his chance in Wyoming is at 81 percent while he is not certain about Arizona, but currently rates Bernie's chance at around 40 percent.

source

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Was he? I did not know that. I thought he said it in a debate and didn't hear him phrase it as passing on what he has heard...

Well Trump supporters have a hard time with facts. His quote was actually taken out of context
When You're White

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

Yup. They can, so far as I'm aware of.

Not that that would improve their chances with me, but yes they can.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Well Trump supporters have a hard time with facts. His quote was actually taken out of context
When You're White

Thank you, I read through that and re-watched the video and in my judgement he was indeed attacking white people and the idea that he was talking about what someone else told him is a deflection.

Firstly, he clearly ended his detail about the interaction he had with the African American citizen he was referring to in his story and prefaced his answer to the debate question with .. 'so to answer your question...'. He also clearly used the words 'I would say....' prior to his statement.

Secondly, the quote/meme of what Sanders supposedly said is a plain lie. I saw him on video using different words.

Sorry, but you need a debunking site that does not lie or use inaccurate meme's from Sanders fans.

Just my opinion.

I suspect he tripped himself up and didn't mean what he was saying and that is the better defence in my view. One that claims he said something else or it was out of context is not true in my view.

edit on 22/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join