It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feel the Bern! 60,000+ Washington Voters, +Sanders Wins Democrats Abroad!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: EightTF3
Did many Trump supporters show up to yell at them for their opinion?

If they did, the Sanders supporters didn't cry like little babies because someone expressed their opinion. Waaah! Waaah! The big skawwy demokwats yelled at us

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Thats the problem. I see a lot more support for Bernie like I saw for Ron Paul. Stadiums always filled for the two ,but the establishment candidate with big super pac and establishment support ended up with the nomination.

I hope I'm wrong but I think their are going to be lots of disappointed Sander fans in the end and we are going to get stuck with another corrupted family in office.

Bernie fans have an uphill battle and I hope they don't lay down their guard with Hillary and the DNC.
edit on 39331America/ChicagoMon, 21 Mar 2016 15:39:52 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Sanders didnt have a real job until he was 40 years old. Instead he was protesting. Now he wants taxpayers to pay for college for everyone; because there are too many jobs for college graduates as is right now. And colleges should become even less significant producers of quality by allowing everyone in. Black Lives Matter. Bernie Bros are ridiculous creatures.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

BREAKING: Bernie WINS Democrats Abroad primary 69%-31%, taking pledged delegates 9-4!

I just saw this and was going to start a thread -

thanks for being on top of it, AlaskanDad!

GO BERNIE, GO!!!!!

edit on 3/21/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I guess I am a rather simple person, I know who I will caucus for, I know who I will not vote for. The rest of the voters, the election fraud and the corrupt system, are just minor distractions.

Will I vote, if not Sanders Green Party.

I wish Sanders were running as an Independent, the DNC and Hillary worked as a team against Sanders from the beginning. The media blackout has been amazing, that really says a lot for Amerika.

I often wonder if Trump would be better for America than #WhichHillary, she that flip flops for her self interest and is a dedicated warrior for Israel, middle east war hawk.

My states dem caucus is next week, Sanders was up 14% in AK in the last poll I saw!

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

The Hill-1000 will still terminate Bernie's chances.

Dont. Even. Say that.

Ever again. Amore mio.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Just being a realist. The game has been rigged from day one. Bernie Sanders is the Ron Paul of 2016.

His own party is going to try and hose him.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Don't fall for the Sanders propaganda Alaskandad.

He's establishment like the rest, he's Obama 2.0 but instead of healthcare it's education.

Are you ready for Sanderscation in the same fashion that we now have Obamacare?

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: EightTF3

One of the best Strawman arguments I've seen in days, maybe weeks. Hats off to you, my brother.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

You are incorrect. Trying shuffling the deck there, my young friend.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Stop saying it.
I don't want to hear it. You're not helping.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Thanks for brining up Dems Abroad, not many delegates, but there is an important message here!

Dems Abroad also had 50% higher turnout than 20081

Winning the Dem's Abroad is an interesting and telling situation. These Dems are from all over the globe living in countries wherer other forms of government being practised and they are telling us to move to Sanders policies.

These are Americans living in the global community, they are speaking out and it is not for HRC and her policies!

The results are in! In an unprecedented turnout, up 50% from 2008, 34,570 voters cast their ballots from over 170 countries all around the world, through in person voting, by fax, email, and post, and the results are as follows:

Bernie Sanders won Democrats Abroad’s Global Presidential Primary, defeating Hillary Clinton 69%-31%.

source

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Exactly!!!! People who are saying it's a fail are, I fear, mistaken. Stranger things have happened in politics. And don't forget, those abroad have connections to their own LOCAL governments. Grass-roots "NO to Trump" and "NO to Hillary" by Americans abroad will cause ripples like a pebble dropped in a still pond in their locales........

edit on 3/21/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad
a reply to: IAMTAT

that's funny, as I am not as loyal to bernie, as I am against HRC, the two parties and their corrupt system!

Freedom!

Sen Sanders is a tool that fits my needs!

But Bernie is running as a democrat. He is a part of their system.

How people decide that some party members aren't really members is beyond me.

Trump is a republican. Bernie is a democrat. There's no way to get around it.

link   

originally posted by: BigScaryStrawman
a reply to: EightTF3

One of the best Strawman arguments I've seen in days, maybe weeks. Hats off to you, my brother.

How am I incorrect the government has mismanaged everything it's put its hands on since 1916z

I want purchasing power not free education.
edit on 3/21/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
Stop saying it.
I don't want to hear it. You're not helping.

Well, if it makes you feel better I think the man has significantly more integrity than the Hillbot. I do not agree with his fiscal policies but I do honestly see the appeal he has for his supporters.

Which is what really baffles me about Clinton, how can you listen to her and go, 'Uh-huh, that's my President! You love everything I love and I don't feel pandered to at all!!!!' We must have been separated at hatching!!!'.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Bernie is an INDEPENDENT. Period.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: sjake111

Well, that was a typical Trump supporter.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Which is what really baffles me about Clinton, how can you listen to her and go, 'Uh-huh, that's my President! You love everything I love and I don't feel pandered to at all!!!!' We must have been separated at hatching!!!'.

I presume you are using the "third party plural possessive" there ------

the "universal you" (meaning: anyone) ---------- as in, "how one can do that" -------

because I don't. I listen to her and say "ew." Just like Cruz (and btw I saw an article today about why his face is so smackable....from a neuroscientist.....).

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Well, if it makes you feel better I think the man has significantly more integrity than the Hillbot.

Yes, that makes me feel better. Because I respect your intelligence.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join