It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feel the Bern! 60,000+ Washington Voters, +Sanders Wins Democrats Abroad!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
There is plenty of good news for Sen Sanders Supporters!

Washington state is feeling the Bern! Ralies in Seattle, Spokane and Spokane rallies are yuuuge! But MSM is once again blacking out Bernie! Super Tuesday is looking good, will Bernie surge and carry the second half of the election? I thought ATS might want to see a few pics from Sen Sanders Rallies too!

I will start with the results are in from the Democrats Abroad vote:

Global Presidential Primary Results

The results are in! In an unprecedented turnout, up 50% from 2008, 34,570 voters cast their ballots from over 170 countries all around the world, through in person voting, by fax, email, and post, and the results are as follows:

Bernie Sanders won Democrats Abroad’s Global Presidential Primary, defeating Hillary Clinton 69%-31%.

source

First was the Vancouver Wa rally:

Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders (D-Vermont) drew a crowd of more than 6,000 supporters to a rally in Vancouver, Wash. this afternoon.

"We are doing something unusual in American politics," Sanders said. "We're telling the truth."

source

Seattle Key Arena:

Key Arena Sen Sanders speaks to the overflow crowd:

The line for the Bernie event right now on a bridge over the river in beautiful downtown Spokane, WA; this is over a mile from the venue.
text from imgur link

DEMOCRATIC PRIMARY PREDICTIONS: ARIZONA, IDAHO, UTAH

I realize this seems ridiculous, but the regression model I have simply will not produce a Hillary victory in Arizona. I have spent a great deal of time trying to challenge this result in the data, but this is all I get. If you are dissatisfied with this, think I’m a Bernie shill, or believe that I am purposefully inducing this result; that’s not true, and I don’t know what else to tell you. Believe it or don’t. Unofficially, I don’t believe that Sanders will win by more than 10%, but I’m not going to throw a number to you folks based on a gut feeling.

I expect a large loss for Hillary in Idaho and Utah. As far as I know this is relatively non-controversial and other outlets are expecting the same. This is due in large part to the overwhelmingly large white populations, Bernie’s massive Facebook presence from users in those states, and the open caucus format which has hurt Hillary in the past.

source

While this is not winning the nomination, it is making HRC squirm, and a big step towards a nomination!

edit forgot this:

NATIONAL (VFB) — It’s official, Washingtonians are Feeling The Bern! On Sunday more than 60,000 people turned out to see Bernie Sanders at multiple rallies across the Evergreen State.

source

edit on 21-3-2016 by AlaskanDad because: typo + add another source

edit on 21-3-2016 by AlaskanDad because: correction to tittle

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Did many Trump supporters show up to yell at them for their opinion?
edit on 21-3-2016 by EightTF3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
The Hill-1000 will still terminate Bernie's chances.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Sanders' visit to my State was prominent in local news, but not so on the National stage. Par for the course, yet when HRC visits the area on Tuesday, MSM will fawn all over her.

At least this time people that traveled to hear Sanders speak weren't disappointed and turned away like last time when BLM activists tried to hijack his event. I'm not a Sanders supporter, but his followers have the right to hear what he has to say just like any other candidate. One thing I do appreciate about the man is his sincerity to help others, and would like to see him get a fair shake against the Clinton campaign machine.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I just dont see him beating Hillary.

Sorry.

Lets just hope I am wrong.
edit on 21-3-2016 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

You're right about the media blackout. Your thread is the first I've heard of this.
Those are some giant crowds!
Alaskan Dad...I'll bet Bernie wishes ALL his supporters were as dedicated as you.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

HRC with 4 on going federal investigations, what is blinding you from the facts man?

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

The Devil's Luck.

link   
a reply to: EightTF3

Did Sanders say he was going to ban all muslims?

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

that's funny, as I am not as loyal to bernie, as I am against HRC, the two parties and their corrupt system!

Freedom!

Sen Sanders is a tool that fits my needs!

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad

that's funny, as I am not as loyal to bernie, as I am against HRC, the two parties and their corrupt system!

Freedom!

Sen Sanders is a tool that fits my needs!

It's almost a shame Sanders and Trump are not Independent...as they're both tarnished (and sabotaged) by their current associations with corrupt, political establishment-controlled, parties.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Got this in an email from Sen Sanders campaign:

Bernie is speaking at an arena that holds more than 17,000 people, free of charge. Hillary Clinton is going with a more … expensive event, one that costs as much as $50,000 in bundled fundraising to meet her at a private reception.

HRC taking money from and making promises to the corps, support corporate government vote HRC!

edit on 21-3-2016 by AlaskanDad because: typos clean up

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

The race isnt over till it's over.

A win in California. Which has 548 delegates could win him the nomination.

Just go out and vote.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

He already won my state.
58.9%
edit on 21-3-2016 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Can Sanders or Trump still go Independent at any
time & even if they don't get the nomination? Thanks.

AlaskanDad
Thanks for posting those pictures they help to keep the
excitement going!

Cheers
Ektar
edit on 2132016 by Ektar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I am enjoying his attacks on the nature of the beast (corporate us political system) and seeing his popularity grow to the spite of msm and corporate politics, is quite amusing and thoroughly enlightening!

Bernie has a certain force about him,

he reminds me of Master Yoda!

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

edit on 21-3-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar

Can Sanders or Trump still go Independent at any
time & even if they don't get the nomination? Thanks.

AlaskanDad
Thanks for posting those pictures they help to keep the
excitement going!

Cheers
Ektar

I'm pretty sure they both have that option.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
a reply to: EightTF3

Did Sanders say he was going to ban all muslims?

Sanders can say whatever he wants and I wouldn't support his rally's being shut down. The first amendment isn't limited because you're a baby who doesn't like it hear something you disagree with. Also Trump never proposed banning every single Muslim from the country, he proposed a temporary travel ban. Not rounding Muslims up into concentration camps.

(post by JohnthePhilistine removed for a manners violation)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join