It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terror Alert for London, tomorrow or very soon (22 march 2016) ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlowNail
a reply to: grainofsand

Apache, I believe. They definitely weren't Sea Kings. They were much sleeker. I thought our Sea Kings were red and white?

Anywho, they were badass. I was in awe. Very low, very loud. I wanted a video, but ended up just watching the show.

5 of them travelled in a chevron formation, like a windshear, while the sixth circled the formation, seemingly on watch.

Not to detract from the terror threat, but it was very very cool.

Not Apache, they were Merlins that went over in formation.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: corblimeyguvnor

The Spitfire was a car i take it? no Merlin engines on your beast?

Yes, a Triumph sports exactly like this one below, a popular retro car in the US these days, (no Merlins though)

Like I imtimated, in those days JTAC could only have been the figment of someone's imagination!
edit on 21-3-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: nillhouse

Doesn't look like the ones I saw. I don't know much about aircraft, but I ran through Wiki's list of aircraft in UK service and the only one that looks right was the Air Army Corps 'AgustaWestward Apache'. What I saw looked like that. Except that one is green, like I would've expected.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
3 AND 22 SKULL AND BONES NUMBERS,yes tommorrow could be interesting

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Prepare for cultural enrichment

Diversity is strength

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

That's an angle that did cross my mind, I'm no Numerology expert, but am aware of the theories on how 'they' choose certain dates for events.
I do know that both 3 and 22 (Master Number) are very important in the occult and in the Kabbalah I think. Maybe for the Masons as well?
I don't know, that's the conspiracy theorist in me talking.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: flice
a reply to: athousandlives

Those links does NOT say that the police are expecting terrorist attacks.... they do say that the police is now able to handle 10 simultaneous attacks should they ever occur. BIG difference.

Your right, if something happens tomorrow, athousandlives and his friends, will be wanted for questioning !

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I have a feeling something will happen over the Easter weekend but it won't be London, could be Birmingham or Bolton or Brighton, something beginning with B.

They may have intelligence from the first flat raided in Brussels last week, also last week they arrested 4 in France who they believed were plotting another imminent attack in Paris, maybe they have divulged info as well as the guy arrested in Brussels.

It said today on Reuters Police Report thinks 90 ISIS jihadists came in with migrants through Greece and have set up cells throughout Europe.
edit on 21-3-2016 by anxiouswens because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Ok guys, so sorry about this thread, just found This and other articles from 2014, quoting the same exact message I got this morning. It's a hoax, thankfully.

I guess those articles in the OP are just the latest batch of sensational fear mongering then, as usual.
Mods delete as appropriate thanks.

Edit: I've alerted them now

edit on 21/3/16 by athousandlives because: Edit

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: corblimeyguvnor

SO19 would be all over them like a rash if this was credible, 10 at the same time? yeah right. If anything were to happen i don't think there would be advance notice

I am employed in this 'area' and I can say for certain, that the threat level remains at 'severe'. We would have to raise this level to 'critical' if the intelligence was received that an attack was imminent.

Also its SO15 that deals with the counter terrorism. SO19 is the firearms section.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I wonder if they are planning more of this and if they are having a exercise in the area

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I read this last night, I wonder if they picked up intelligence chatter from somewhere in regards to the date and the fact that MET Police had been recalled across London. It could be a larger co-ordinated attack across multiple countries or picked up the Belgium/Brussels attack today?

I wonder.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ove38

originally posted by: flice

Those links does NOT say that the police are expecting terrorist attacks.... they do say that the police is now able to handle 10 simultaneous attacks should they ever occur. BIG difference.

Your right, if something happens tomorrow, athousandlives and his friends, will be wanted for questioning !

Ok, I get it, the London post, was a decoy, the target is Brussel.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Ove38

Coincidence? Hmm
Its becoming too common now to say.
Anyways, as I wrote a few posts above, that text message I got was a hoax from 2014. Silly me for not checking stuff before I post!

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: athousandlives
Weird no one posted this yet, or I didnt look properly?

This morning I got a message from a friend (she had received it from someone else) saying to avoid traveling on the tube (metro) tomorrow Tuesday 22nd march, cause the police is on high alert.
Quote: "Don't travel on the tubes tomorrow, every single police officer has been called into work from 4 am onwards. Even people on holiday are being told to catch the next flight home. They think theres a terror threat and that it will happen on the tubes tomorrow around the west end area.(....)"

Could you quote the rest of the mail ? Who is "she" ? Who is "someone else" ?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
London not. But Belgium yes! bas.ards!

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   

I agree they should be questioned

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

A friend, I don't know who sent it to her.
Not that it matters since as I have explained above, its a text coming at least from 2014 as I have linked above
Standard Article 2014
Another one
You can read the whole text on that last one.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
That hoax turned out to be kind of prophetic if you just say 'Metro' as you would in Belgium. and of course, March 22nd 2014 was a Saturday.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
This message was posted on another website too. A warning for 3/22/2016. So, there was at least some intel about it right?
edit on 3/22/2016 by HoldMyBeer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join