It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terror Alert for London, tomorrow or very soon (22 march 2016) ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: athousandlives

I hate the way media spreads panic, as it just feeds on the general paranoia and doesnt help at all, that's what 'they' want anyway.

Yeah they should be quiet about it and let the chips fall where they may. Like 911.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
So not London but Brussels. Got the date right.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Ove38

Something happened just not in London but it was the tube and airport.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

The day's not over yet. London is still in play, and expected to get hit as part of this attack.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: Sillyolme

The day's not over yet. London is still in play, and expected to get hit as part of this attack.

and how did you come by this intelligence?

it is just speculation don't present it like a fact.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Is this before or after we have the coldest winter for 100 years? Again. Just typical gutter press doom-mongering aimed at selling copy with no thought or regard for the truth nor those needlessly scared by their made up nonsense.

Not to say Britain wont be on a heightened security alert or that sociopathic nutjobs (with very small penises) might not blow themselves to hell (literally, if they are in any way religious) and send innocent people to heaven at the same time. But sadly, that has always happened and always will.

edit on 22-3-2016 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I know you're saying that the text was a hoax from 2014, but the reason I found your thread here was because I'd previously been reading multiple articles saying about a simulation attack on the 22nd march in London that all met police had been called to participate in. I texted a few London based friends to give them a heads up, but when they asked for more information, the date (22nd march) had been wiped clean from every source I'd read it from and all I could find was this thread.
I think the date was leaked and wasn't supposed to be for public consumption and so was quickly blurred over. It left me feeling like I'd dreamt the whole thing up, until the sad events of yesterday.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join