It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Talmud Unmasked

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   
[Author, Father I. B. Pranaitis]- Roman Catholic Priest; Master of Theology and Professor of the Hebrew Language at the Imperial Ecclesiastical Academy of the Roman Catholic Church in Old St. Petersburg.

Published in 1892 by Justinas Bonaventure Pranaitis (1861–1917). The book, generally regarded as antisemitic, is a collection of quotes from the Talmud and Zohar which purports to demonstrate that Judaism despises non-Jews and promotes the murder of non-Jews. Pranaitis drew on the earlier works of Jakob Ecker and August Rohling. The Talmud Unmasked: is a collection of alleged quotes from the Talmud, the Zohar and other Talmudic works purporting to demonstrate that: Jews do not regard non-Jews as human beings - the Talmud contains blasphemies against Jesus and offensive passages about Christians - Judaism despises non-Jews - the Talmud urges Jews to do a variety of harms to Christians, such as murder and theft, and teaches that each death of a Christian serves as a substitute for the Temple sacrifices, which would then hasten the arrival of the Jewish messiah.- wikipedia

The Talmud Unmasked

"The book you now hold in your hand is the best proof that I did not heed these warnings of my friends. I considered it unworthy of me to keep silent just for the sake of my own personal safety while the conflict rages between the two camps of "Semites" and "Anti Semites," both of which claim they are fighting for the truth, while I know that the whole truth is not to be found in either camp. But whatever befalls me because of what I have done, I shall gladly suffer it. I am prepared to lay down my life— THAT I MAY BEAR WITNESS TO THE TRUTH" (John 18, 37) I. B. PRANAITIS

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Here is another similar book:

Judaisms Strange Gods
by Michael Hoffman

While it is slightly tinged by his Christian viewpoint, it is elucidating on many points.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Hex1an

It explains a lot about past Jewish history and people's perception of Jewish people who are aware of these religious teachings. There is a lot of unpleasant teachings about abusing children also. Its not good reading for most people especially non-Jews. How many people pay attention to it is questionable.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

It also explains a lot about whats going on in the entertainment/music industry.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
The Talmud is a wicked book.

This is a good documentary which deals quite a lot about the Talmud and its view of Christianity. It also deals with Zionism in general and shows how Rabbinical Judaism has very little to do with Christianity.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Obviously none of you have read the talmud..
Nearly all Western Law is based on it

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I fully admit to no having read it, but anytime you have a religious person offering
"a collection of quotes"
it gives me the idea that context may be the very last thing the author is concerned about.

A skilled person could take the Pope's words out of context and make him seem like Satan's shoe shine boy.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

"Nearly all Western Law is based on it" That's a clever generalisation if ever there was one. What is plain if one looks at the backgrounds of many of the people who have worked their way into the legal professions of Western countries is the influence they exerted over many of our legal processes and whom their instigated laws protect which are becoming out of sync with much public opinion today.

Below are the Talmudic references relating to paedophelia which surprise surprise are not a part of western law.
Strangely the main proponent of this practise Rabbi Simeon ben Yohai is still celebrated as one of the so-called greatest Jewish Rabbi's, despite authorising a rabbi to take a girl aged 3 years and 1 day old for marriage and sex. As I said earlier it explains an awful lot about past attitudes towards Jewish people.

I haven't listed what these revolting teachings allow as its best for people to read them for themselves.

Yebamoth 60b, p. 402.
2 Yebamoth 60b, p. 403.
3 Sanhedrin 76a.
4 In Yebamoth 60b, p. 404, Rabbi Zera disagrees that sex with girls under three years and one day should be endorsed as halakah.
5 Sanhedrin 69b.
6 Sanhedrin 55a.
7 Footnote 1 to Kethuboth 11b.
8 Sanhedrin 55b.
9 Sanhedrin 55a.
10 Kethuboth 11a.
11 Kethuboth 11b.
12 Yebamoth 60b.
13 Sanhedrin 76b.

Not covered above are the references of how goy are seen and instructions for swindling them or murdering them.
The context though cannot be misunderstood as everything is very clear and precise indeed.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
Here is another similar book:

Judaisms Strange Gods
by Michael Hoffman

While it is slightly tinged by his Christian viewpoint, it is elucidating on many points.

ohmyvolcano.blogspot.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Misquoting the Talmud

The Talmud does not allow sex with a three year old

You are full of hate for a book of immense knowledge that you have NEVER ACTUALLY BOTHERED READING.
Congratulations, you are part of the problem.
I wonder how many book burnings happened with people like you throwing the matches
edit on 22-3-2016 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   

It is interesting how some 'conspiracy theorists' (some considered to have dug really deep into the matter) eventually come to the Talmud as if it is somehow involved in what is going on, at present, in the world and still holds great influence.

Some of the things in the book, like regarding menstruation and nail clippings, really make you question its validity or profoundness. A quick Google search brought up:

Menstruation in the Talmud

Nail clippings in the Talmud

----

I am no expert in the matter but I suspect the book is the result of the culture and goings on, of that time (as opposed to a message delivered from a 'super-natural' higher being or 'god'). I think some of the beliefs in the book, like for example the ones mentioned above, attest to this fact - that it is likely the product of human thought.

And as most human groups they have their agendas.

Going back to these ancient times in Canaanite civilization, its possible there was an intimate relationship between the ruling and the priestly class, if not one and the same.

Supposedly there were conflicting groups in Judean society:

Conflicts between Pharisees and Sadducees took place in the context of much broader and longstanding social and religious conflicts among Jews..

A fourth point of conflict, specifically religious, involved different interpretations of the Torah and how to apply it to current Jewish life, with Sadducees recognizing only the Written Torah (with Greek philosophy) and rejecting doctrines such as the Oral Torah..
- Pharisees

So the 'Oral Torah' in this passage refers to the Talmud, while the 'Written Torah' refers to the original books of Moses and the like. I have not read too much from them but they seem like totally different writing styles and subject matters. According to Hoffman, it was like some group came in and did the old 'switchroo' on the Torah for whatever reason.

I don't know much about this. I don't even know why I'm talking about it, but somehow I feel like these subject matters still have a great influence in what is going on today.

And how is that? Maybe the heritage of the priestly/ruling class from the days of old, still hold sway on the world today.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

The Torah is a plagiarism of antiquity, the genesis needs to be taken out of the bible... Only historical Jesus should be taught to a christian.
The Talmud is very anti Christian and If there is a book that needs to burn, then that book is the Talmud.

1) Jewish Supremacy.
2) Hatred Towards The “Goys” (Gentiles).
3) Blasphemies Against Jesus Christ, The Virgin Mary, & All Christians.

If you help the Talmud Jew then you are the ant-Christ by definition.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Jesus was born and died a jew. The last supper was a passover meal. He studied the talmud.You are SO FAR from the the truth it is mind boggling.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Jesus was born and died a jew. The last supper was a passover meal. He studied the talmud.You are SO FAR from the the truth it is mind boggling.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Jesus didn't believe sinners of Israel should be boiled in excrement for eternity.
It was a Witch Hunt for Jesus and Christianity.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

There was no such thing as Christianity until st. Paul hijacked the Early Ministry.
And the New Testament is replete with descriptions of hell. burning excrement the least of them

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Has anyone here even read the bible. Let alone the talmud?

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Has anyone here even read the bible. Let alone the talmud?

The most shocking parts of the Talmud are missing or have been watered down by the countries disgusted with them.
the establishment of the State of Israel was given to the Torah Jew not the Talmud Jew.

Who is Jesus, Is he a friend of Israel?

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Jesus was a failed carpenter turned sorcerer who couldnt even protect or save himself from a few roman nails and 2x4s from a roman home depot.
Some god you have there.
So faithful too. His dying words were "why have yoy forsaken me".
How heroic.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hex1an
Who is Jesus, Is he a friend of Israel?

If you want to learn who he really was, read this.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join