It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protester Hit and Kicked at Tucson Trump Rally To Cheering Audience Members

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: Boscowashisnamo

I think we finally got that civil war we were promised.

Oh ffffffff people are dumb

I gotta tell you this doesn't surprise me, but both incidents at one rally is insane. You would think Lewandowski would have been more hands-to-himself after the Fields incident, but here in the age of instant news he gets grabby. This is a ride that doesn't stop...

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I agree this is going to get worse. My seven year old is now asking me why are people fighting on tv.

Tell her that a man who wants to become the president is trying to talk to the people that want to hear what he has to say, and some really stupid immature hateful misinformed troublemakers that don't have anything better to do are trying to silence his free speech in a mean way, and sometimes other people get really irritated at their noise and interruption of their gathering and they lose their temper.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Annee

That's what I thought, Annee. Did they arrest the two masked protesters, also?

Not sure. I'm kinda neutral on this. I don't support public obstruction. But, many in the anti-war days were willing to go to jail to have their voices heard. Actions = consequences. I just hope no one gets hurt.

There is a bill from 2015 - - it says its being held in committee. Which means it didn't get enough votes

edit on 19-3-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

They've turned us into a bunch of wild animals. Embarrassing.

Jerry Springer's got nuthin' on this year's political freak show circus.

Drama drama drama.... and everybody is getting in on the game and lapping it up like it's the nectar of the gawds.

Embarrassing indeed.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: Quantum12

I agree this is going to get worse. My seven year old is now asking me why are people fighting on tv.

Tell her that a man who wants to become the president is trying to talk to the people that want to hear what he has to say, and some really stupid immature hateful misinformed troublemakers that don't have anything better to do are trying to silence his free speech in a mean way, and sometimes other people get really irritated at their noise and interruption of their gathering and they lose their temper.

I've expressed the exact same sentiments about interrupting Hillary.

I don't care if its a paid event. People paid to hear what she has to say - - - not someone's personal grievance.

I support organized legal public protests outside an event. If you disrupt inside the event, you need to go.

And, of course, blocking a road is not a legal protest by anyone.

edit on 19-3-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I'm going to assume that his right to "freedom of speech" got a little out of hand by all hands.

I suppose there are other views on the matter, but shouldn't he have known better?

This new strategy some people are using to resist when the situation is their lawful arrest and in this, an otherwise peaceful assembly, is part of the new reality.

Why do people keep asking for the hammer to come down on them when they should know better? Is there some failure or short-circuit in communications in society that these people can't understand? These people are a danger to themselves not to mention others.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

one sporting a KKK hood.

That smells of a plant.

Seriously ?

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge

They've turned us into a bunch of wild animals. Embarrassing.

Jerry Springer's got nuthin' on this year's political freak show circus.

Drama drama drama.... and everybody is getting in on the game and lapping it up like it's the nectar of the gawds.

Embarrassing indeed.

That's what he said.

Did you read what Jerry Springer had to say about Trump? Jerry was a mayor of Cincinnati.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I aint even made it through my sunday.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

I'm going to assume that his right to "freedom of speech" got a little out of hand by all hands.

I suppose there are other views on the matter, but shouldn't he have known better?

This new strategy some people are using to resist when the situation is their lawful arrest and in this, an otherwise peaceful assembly, is part of the new reality.

Why do people keep asking for the hammer to come down on them when they should know better? Is there some failure or short-circuit in communications in society that these people can't understand? These people are a danger to themselves not to mention others.

I find myself in agreement with your post. Did the protester really think he'd be well received by donning a hood that many equate with ethnic cleansing? There's not a lot of common sense on display in the video, but I'm not going support pressing charges against the man administering the beating. Insanity all around.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Nawww.....I don't buy into this "quick on the trigger" of punching people for protesting. That dude was viciously punching and kicking this person ( a girl maybe? ) for wearing a white hood...did he even know what that hood was meant to say exactly ? Was she mocking the KKK, who knows......it was stupid and childish for sure, but not worthy of being beat up.

As for the dummies blocking the roads to Trump rallies, they broke the law and inconvenienced 1,000's of people....I say arrest them. Double shame on anyone involved in this crap that's a Bernie supporter, which I believe is very few btw, that's not what we're all about, you don't see this nonsense at Bernie rallies.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Trump has called the dogs of war out.

I hope and pray none gets seriously hurt

I don't ever recall an election in America other than the 68 dem convention over the war where serious violence is now a problem

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

So was the black man who assaulted the protester a protester himself or a Trump supporter? Either way, when wearing a KKK hood in public, whether in protest or not, be fore warned not everyone gets what you're doing. Take care!

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

So was the black man who assaulted the protester a protester himself or a Trump supporter? Either way, when wearing a KKK hood in public, whether in protest or not, be fore warned not everyone gets what you're doing. Take care!

He was a protester.

He needed to be removed.

He did not need to be attacked and beaten up by Trump supporters.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
That's it then. This election cycle is going to devolve into a barbaric cage fight and Obama gets to declare Martial Law and stay "Mr. President" a little while longer.

WooHoo maybe he'll be able to get something done finally.

My heart goes out to the 75% of Americans that don't deserve to suffer through this carnival side show. However I'm close and can always make room for some political refugees.

(Just give me a heads up first and I'll get the boat ready)
edit on 3/19/2016 by Kukri because: drawing up a plan

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I thought the black dude was a Trump supporter and the two people in the KKK hoods were Trump protestors. All three were protesters?

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
If this man had been an anti-trump rioter attacking an alleged Trump supporter dressed as a klansman, the media would regard the man as a hero and the assault justified.

Meanwhile an effigy of Trump in a noose was beheaded on the steps of Salt Lake City hall today. I am guessing the media won't be giving that incident much coverage.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

You mean its trump protester on trump protester violence???

Is the really what went down?

i'm sick and jacked up on flu med
too much derp for me to keep up with.
edit on 19-3-2016 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Priceless

just say'n Chris Goodman • an hour ago Wear a KKK hood to a Trump rally and get thumped. Wear a KKK hood to a Democratic senate, get put in charge of appropriations.

Senator Robert Byrd people, and when he died.

His party 'cried' saying what a wonderful guy he was.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

It's possible. Black people don't take kindly to the real domestic terrorist, the KKK. Next time, those protesters should ditch the KKK attire, and any Nazi attire at that!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join