It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haunted dolls and where can I find true stories?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Let me open with what made me post this. I was really young living in a trailer home when I was about 2-5 years old. I grew up with two sisters who loved to scare me to death. Chucky movies and even the damn chucky doll. Well one day I was taking a nap in the living room when I awoke to the sound of thunder and lightning. This made me turn around asking where everyone was. I asked my sisters if they remember where they went that day. They went to play with our cousins next door but couldn't come home because it was Storming bad. They decided to put a damn porcelain doll on the other side of where I slept. I cried for hours or what seemed to be. Eventually while crying, my mind snapped to a calm and happy state. Then back to crying and back to happy. Sort of extreme bipolar disorder.
So I approached the doll and decided to play with it. It was 7pm daylights saving time so it was still dark and was still raining.
This part freaked me out the most. Instead of physically talking to the doll I consciousnessly talked to it. Using my imagination and why wouldn't I? I was five at the time and thought it was normal. I kept thinking and the part that made me afraid was the toliet.

Yes the toilet. I consciousnesly made it bubbled and it did. To make sure I wasn't imagining it, I told it to repeat the bubbles.
I've read stories that demons feed off fear and could use our energy to make stuff happen, and create more fear to consume. Well another part I remember also is just leaving the living room and going to my parents room. Where the doll was standing and placing it back to where it was. Next to it is a Hall leading to my parents room. I walked back slowly making sure the doll didn't attack me. Closing my sister's room and then the restroom. Every door being closed while making sure that damn doll doesn't kill me. The last door I reached I turned the hell around and went inside. Particularly because the doll moved on its own and charged after me.

Call me delusional, crazy, or whatever you mind wants to. But what I saw and experience was (#(-)&)#+%;$(%) crazy.

Questions:
Have you ever experienced this or any Friends family or strangers? I know many stories say it happened but it's hard to tell.

2.) Do any of you know websites dedicated to this?

Thank you in advance

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

That's very interesting, thanks.

I haven't had porcelain dolls charge me but I've experienced 3 boat loads of other things.

I believe that the mind is a very powerful piece of flesh which can cause things to manifest. Perhaps you willed it into reality. If I were you, I would be trying to manifest other events - constantly...

Have you had the toilet bubbling lately, or anything similar you can write about?

Thanks again.

Ooops, forgot. Here is a pretty good website that may be able to get you started at their Metaphysics Forum :

Unexplained - Mysteries

edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: brain dead

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
"Haunted dolls" ought to be a banned topic here. It's shameful. It's one of the most blatant simple ripoff scams going. Make up a story and sell a cheap doll for a ridiculous price.

Even more shameful, my hunch is that the people most likely to get ripped off here are themselves dealing with traumas related to the death of children, miscarriages, abortions, etc.

Obviously, the OP is looking for dolls with "real stories" but then again the obvious scam thing to do would be to post a thread like this and already have a shill account ready to post links to the "good" site(s) with "real" stories that will help sell their cheap dolls for crazy inflated prices.

Of course I can't know whether the TC is serious, legit etc, but it's such a scam industry that it's probably way past the point where it's best just to ban it entirely.

Maybe ATS needs a basic bunco/scam/ripoffs etc forum.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
You asked for "true" haunted doll stories. There aren't any "true" ones. Young, impressionable minds are deceived. Older siblings scare younger ones. Hollywood makes up some scary stuff. But there are no haunted dolls, no Easter Bunny, no Santa Claus.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Well its official!
Your not getting ANY chocolate eggs in your basket this Easter, with that attitude!

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

One of the BEST from ATS:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
You can find stories..none of them will be true. Unless you were after true stories of people's active imaginations

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

One of the BEST from ATS:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

That was a fun thread!

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Harry the haunted doll is a definitely true case.

It was on Ghost adventures and caused some weird stuff to happen.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I have a doll collection and many are second hand. They're not haunted though, they just sit or stand there doing nothing at all. I guess that's a good thing though.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I've got a porcelain clown doll that resides in my home that "dances" and harbors a functional wind-up music box within his red and white clown attire. This thing is downright creepy any way you slice it but the sudden and inexplicable way it seems to magically wind itself up and commence to playing music and rocking to and fro certainly brings to mind ghostly influences.

This unsettling object which we've named Horrabin only springs to life (well, not life but movement at least) during the night and after going a fair period of time untouched or otherwise handled or bumped by people, animals or forces of nature. He has done this to several different people in different houses throughout the past 20 years. He seems to do this at random times, maybe he'll go a whole year with no activity, or maybe it'll be once every few months. There's no discernible pattern that I can make out.

So there's one about a doll for ya, although it's not particularly terrifying and probably just a faulty unit --wiinnkk-- but believe me that it can spook you if you're the one he chooses to perform for in the middle of the night without anyone around to wind his key.

I'll try to add a photo. Hope that works.
imgur.com...

edit on 22-3-2016 by MaryaNoxx because: Typo!!!!

edit on 22-3-2016 by MaryaNoxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
I have a doll collection and many are second hand. They're not haunted though, they just sit or stand there doing nothing at all. I guess that's a good thing though.

Yeah! Another fellow doll collector.

I have a compo baby doll that isn't haunted, but it just ATTRACTED me . I don't collect baby dolls, they've never appealed to me, but there was a doll in a flea market. She had fallen forward on the counter. When I sat her back up, I was absolutely drawn to the doll . Can't explain it, it's never happened before.

Yes , she came home with me.

No, nothing odd or bad has happened, she just continues to charm.
edit on 3/22/2016 by Cheddarhead because: typo

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Here you go OP!

This is a fascinating story about a haunted statue!

"Meet The Idol of Nightmares, a Cursed Voodoo Statue That Causes Terrible Dreams for Those Who Dare Touch It"
weekinweird.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Ive never had any experience about haunted doll, but haunted painting ? i have a feeling that my grandparent's painting has evil entity living in it. No prove, just a feeling.. well. SInce my grandparents had the painting, their married life's ruined (my grandma became emotional, my grandpa liked having affair) even until now when theyre still together.
My mother once said when she went upstairs, and opened a room where the panting's at, she saw the woman grins, she felt strange, after that she remember "didnt the woman's supposed to be smiling?", omg.. im having goosebumps when writing this... Im not sure what my mom saw was true, but i really do hate that scary looking woman in that painting. When my grandparents moved out, i told the maid and driver to leave the painting behind, and the painting's still kept in the warehouse of my grandparents' new house.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alphaz
Here you go OP!

This is a fascinating story about a haunted statue!

"Meet The Idol of Nightmares, a Cursed Voodoo Statue That Causes Terrible Dreams for Those Who Dare Touch It"
weekinweird.com...

People in that linked site are saying just looking at a picture of that creepy evil looking voodoo doll are having strange and scary dreams. I saw one of the images and closed that page fast haha..

I'll post an update if I have any odd dreams. I'm hoping I don't though. The stories of people touching the doll and then relating the very bad dreams they have are pretty chilling. Dolls can be haunted, although sort of rare. Robert the haunted doll was featured in "deadly possessions" recently. Some people think it is just a scam or joke, and it might be in some cases, but there are dolls that have spirits attached to them.

new topics

top topics

join